Community > Posts By > TelephoneMan

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:05 PM

Love...? Me...?

poooowuuuuahhhhhhh

I have a permanently grafted "leave me the hell alone" tattoo on my forehead... LOL.

Plus, you've seen the guy wearing the front and back billboard that says "The End Is Near"... I have one of those, but mine says "Leave Me The Hell Alone"...

So far, it is working...

...I will now have lot's of material to write my sociology thesis

:heart: :heart: :heart:

somehow I feel a bit warmer, sort of like eating some of those cinnamon red hot candies

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 10:01 PM

Some people can be killed eating peanuts.

Everyone is going to die that continues to live.... life kills.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:12 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 07:13 PM
Haven't you learned yet... life is going to kill you?

Its just a passing of time until the grave... what difference does it make which ailment or ocassion it is that takes us at that moment?

Death is inevitable.

Euthanasia should not be illegal. It is my right to choose whether I should live or die. What difference does it make if death comes tonight, or in 50 years? It will still come.

One blessing of death is that the sorrow and anguish of life is by death's crown, exterminated. It seems death is actually a blessing in that respect.

The doctors need us alive so they can profit on our ailments.

Welcome to capitalism.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 07:05 PM

ok...folks think its time to drop this and move on!happy
do you all agree?

No, this is what people do best, ridicule those that they perceive to be weaker and/or for what ever reason do not "fit" into the current social organism. Then, when all else fails, quote from your (supposed) educated expertise (I'm a psychology major...right...). Which is simply another excuse to perpetuate the drama, and continue in the attempt to thrive on the distasteful and immune.

It is a great study.

I am amazed that my 5-10 posts have become your entertainment for the entire evening. I should have charged admission.

I would have to ask anyone with a brain to question why each poster is so bored and seemingly without any other topic, that this caustic communication has been given an aperture of growth among you all.

Meanwhile, I sit in my chair, and I laugh my a$$ off at how serious some take this web site. If someone dare be different, let's attack them for 3 pages, and entertain our very bored lives on a Tuesday night.

Laughing at you, and at the human animal is the only reason I come here.

I could not have set it up more perfectly, a plan or strategy I could not have layed in any more uneven recompense.

Thank you for entertaining me.

Do you accept PayPal?

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:51 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 06:53 PM

I believe man draws breath from his female counterpart and she in turn draws strength from him continuously feeding one another nurturing ones quality of life.

Boy, that's total conglomeration of romanticistic bull-crap... I am much stronger as a single person than I would ever be as a duo. I draw my breath from God who puts it in my lungs. I am not addicted for my life's worth to some obscure form of love addiction, and I have no intention of ever changing my single status. I have made accomplishements as a single person that would never have been possible if ball-and-chained to a wench and a litter of babies.

Single is freedom.

Marriage is hell...

...sort of like war is hell.

Marriage is war... who the hell wants to fight with someone over every issue of daily life from sun-up to sun-down? If that is life, then give me euthanasia at dawn.

Not me... I am a permanently single human being and nothing is ever going to change that, ever.

... there is NO WAY the quality of life is better with two people getting in each other's way. I have perfected living alone, solitude, isolation, I thrive in that environment. It is when a telemarketer calls, that is when my peace and my life is disrupted... when some other, clumbsy idiot human attempts to invade my privacy, that is my only distraction from meditating on the perfectness of solitude.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:42 PM
Air...

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:35 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 06:35 PM

you feel when you get your profile perved by a lot of people you don't know......irritated.........flattered......indifferent.....or something else?

When ever I post in one of the "why don't guys like chubby girls threads" about finding personality more important than looks, I always get about a dozen pervs that are generally over-weight or have no profile picture... LOL

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:32 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 06:32 PM
Love...? Me...?

poooowuuuuahhhhhhh

I have a permanently grafted "leave me the hell alone" tattoo on my forehead... LOL.

Plus, you've seen the guy wearing the front and back billboard that says "The End Is Near"... I have one of those, but mine says "Leave Me The Hell Alone"...

So far, it is working...

...I will now have lot's of material to write my sociology thesis

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:27 PM

And what happen when you met them?

It was a fugging nightmare... she was at least 100lbs. more than her profile picture, was wearing a wig in her profile picture, and had neraly zero hair when met in person.

The worst experience of my entire life. I'll never do it again, ever.

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:25 PM

Hi.please am dying to hear of u here...jefey78

Extreme desperation will get you everywhere....

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 06:05 PM

In the dating world,,,If you had a sign around your neck,,,What would it say??

mind----lonely

"Leave me the hell alone you psycho nutcase love addict idiot."

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:55 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 05:58 PM

Would it be asking too much for you to change your email parameters?
It will be a few years yet before I reach your lower limit of 100..
You obviously don't want to talk to anybody, and it makes me wonder why....what

I was born in Detroit...moved to Ann Arbor at the age of 5, and lived there 4 years...then relocated south.....
It's a small world, they say...biggrin

I won't attempt to invade your privacy again...by email or IM...but please know that you are always welcome on these 50 and over threads...flowerforyou flowerforyou smile2

Because I've had my fill of freaky people pretending to be somebody they are not, and e-mailing me out of the blue. I also do not ever IM anyone.

If you can't say it in the forums, I don't need to hear it.

Yes, it is an invasion of my privacy, and thank you for not contacting me.

I'm just to laugh and kmake people laugh in the forums, or post some opinionated goop. I have no intentions whatsoever of finding "friends" here (in several years on here, I have none, and don't want any...).

This thread appears to be merely a flirt thread, in which I don't find any thrill or particular need to be in. Sorry to bump into some place where I do not belong.

So... I will exit stage left and leave you all to your fanstasies...

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:47 PM

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 05:38 PM

Hello telephoneman! Do you have a name?

Not one I would normally post on a public Internet site. I doubt seriously I will ever meet anyone here face-to-face, so what's the point?

Just make up a name, it doesn't matter what my name is... and I'm not posting it here...

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:59 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 05:00 PM

So you were hoping I would go to a desert island?

The thread is called "stranded on a desert island".
It started as one thing...and has evolved to party central....
and your guitar would be most welcome there..:banana: :banana: :banana:

So... you really are trying to get rid of me...???

sad sad sad sad sad

No....or I would not have sent you an IM...slaphead

Just wondering if Uber-Unemploymentville was Detroit???

And you are welcome on this thread anytime happy happy flowerforyou flowerforyou

Yes, well close... Ann Arbor... I can smell Detroit from here. And there is (currently, statistically researched) 28.9% unemployment in the Detroit area...

IM... ?... what IM?... dang, I must've missed it... argh... I always miss the memos...

frustrated

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:50 PM
Edited by TelephoneMan on Tue 10/20/09 04:54 PM
Hmmm... well...

1) Women who say "I'm not into drama" which always eludes me to think they meant to add "anymore" which I infer is "it takes one to know one"... and I steer clear of the negative immediately.

2) Fuzzy pictures. C'mon, this is 2009.... review your profile and add better quality pictures, it NOT that hard...

3) Sideways pictures..., what, couldn't open it in Windows picture viewer and hit the little arrow button so it gets straight?

4) Getting ten "Who viewed me's" a day from women with no pictures at all. My assumption is that they are fat and ugly and/or have no real feeling of self-worth, thus no photos of self.

5) No photos of self... but lot's of pictures of fairies, her dogs, her cats, her horse, clouds, sunrises, and other gunk... but not one picture of her...

6) Poelp hoo cain't spel

7) Pictures with some other guy in them... WTF??? So, this is your boyfriend or husband and your headline says "looking for Mr. Right"... or is that your brother or father or uncle or... I always assume the person is not smart enough to use solo pictures... Seeing this, I move on quickly

8) Pictures where the person is surrounded by drunks in a bar... major turn off...

9) Women who write "Ask me later"... and that is all that is on their profile... then, when you e-mail them, they never respond... LOL.

10) Piercings through lips or eyebrows... no thank you... I'm a hairy guy, whilst cuddling they would get caught in my thick chest hair and I would rip them out by the roots by mistake... not a pleasant visual...

11) People who say "I don't have any pictures because I don't own a digital camera... What, do they live on a different planet? I could probably find a digital camera in the clutches of one of my friend's with my eyes closed, wearing a snorkel and flipper fins... I don't buy it... And being a techno-phobe to me is a major turn off, so if you aren't into technology, why the hell are you trying to use technology to find friends or a relationship on a site like Mingle2? Seems to be a lie to me, and I hate liars...

12) Two turtle doves... and a partridge in a pear tree... oh... that's the end of the song...

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:25 PM

The thread is called "stranded on a desert island".
It started as one thing...and has evolved to party central....
and your guitar would be most welcome there..:banana: :banana: :banana:

So... you really are trying to get rid of me...???

sad sad sad sad sad

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:24 PM
That's me on the right, I was always such a show-off...

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:22 PM
Flavored body paints?

TelephoneMan's photo
Tue 10/20/09 04:21 PM

Can I at least bring my guitar?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25