Community > Posts By > mamaoftwo0810

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:57 PM

Mama, I looked at your profile. there is absolutely nothing wrong there, although I would bet that you could have some photos that would showcase your good looks better.My best guess is that generally, guys your age are the worst possible candidates for a successful relationship. (I don't have a very high opinion of the judgment of 21 year old American boys).

Generally I dont date guys my age, I tend to go for older men, although that hasn't really been a success either lol

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:39 PM
Really Im not sure but I have a couple ideas. I've been told that men are intimidated by me, not sure if thats because I'm more like 'one of the guys' and not at all girly, guess its just the country girl comin out in me biggrin and I haven't found a man that can be honest and handle my kids and I. :laughing:

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 02/23/11 08:21 PM
I, honestly, dont think that true love even exists anymore. Maybe that because I've been let down so much in the past and I have yet to see a marriage (besides my grandparents) last. It seems like everyone is getting divorced. The only 'love' I know is between a parent and their child(ren) and thats just fine with me. I dont NEED to have a man in my life to be happy or to take care of me.

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Sun 02/13/11 07:31 AM
I'm looking for someone to talk to, hang out with, maybe more eventually thats close to where i live. Anyone out there?

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Thu 02/03/11 08:36 AM
no. you make me think of my brother lol

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 02/02/11 11:19 PM
Edited by mamaoftwo0810 on Wed 02/02/11 11:45 PM
yea if i would have looked at your other pics i would have said a lot of pain lol and your very welcome
randy-im good when i wanna be :wink:

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Tue 02/01/11 04:59 PM
its been comin down since about 6-7 this morning and is still coming down here in mid-mo, dont look like its gunna stop anything soon either sad2

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Tue 02/01/11 09:51 AM
wrong turn 3 ohwell and has been for the past 3 days, my daughter cant get enough of this movie lol

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Tue 02/01/11 08:39 AM
seems to like a lil pain.. nice tat btw

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Tue 02/01/11 07:51 AM
I'm just curious who else is gunna be stuck in this dang blizzard thats coming through. Where I'm at is supposed to get 18-27 inches. How much are you estimated to get?

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:58 PM
was, am, and always will be a scorpio. the 'new sign' is a bunch of bs, when they did this **** years ago they knew about this other sign and took everything into consideration and still did not makr it one of the signs. people now days just think they can go around and change whatever they want because they're bored or whatever. Bunch of bs imo and many others.

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Fri 01/28/11 12:23 PM
Single whoa

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Thu 01/27/11 06:11 AM
I agree, maybe its just the women your going after and not you at all. You seem like a great guy who works hard and really cares for your son and your woman.

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 01/26/11 05:30 AM
aww, i would love to go to italy and i would for sure cover the pizza but i would probably be broke from plane ticket lol sounds like a nice plan tho:wink:

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 01/26/11 05:18 AM
lol thats a long trip tongue2

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 01/26/11 05:00 AM
Well thank you :smile: I'm starting to get the hang if it lol but I'm on my phone, computers messed up, and its kinda slow on this site sad2
I like ur pics tho, I would have to say an 8 as well, and it is a pitty ur in the UK blushing

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 01/26/11 04:46 AM
Edited by mamaoftwo0810 on Wed 01/26/11 04:48 AM
A little background on my computer: my ex built it for me about 4 years ago, it got a virus about a year ago so I put it in the shop to get it fixed. After I got it fixed it went into my storage because I had no where to set it up at. I have recently moved and got it out of storage and hooked it up. Now, for the problem.. IT WONT FREAKIN START!! It acts like its going to start up then goed to rebooting. No matter if I just let it do its thing, start it in safe mode, or start it with the last known good configuration. It will not start, it just keeps doing this over and over again. Well it did actually start up one time but about 5 mins into me being on it, it restarts and does it all over again. I really dont want to have to put it back in the shop and I cant lose some of the stuff I have saved on there (pics of my daughter and her great great gma and stuff like that). Anyone have any ideas what could be causing this and how I fix it? Please any help would be great!

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 01/26/11 01:35 AM

im looking for a man that can support me mentally, emotionally, sexually and finacially... one who isnt too old, too ugly or just plain rude. one i can be compatible with yet can buy me anything and everything i want no if ands or buts about it im 20 years old im a thick white female ooo well you can see my profile. my hair is black now i have dyed it recently so please if u r wat im looking for dont hesitate

Money talks huh? So you can be bought? Sounds like a watered down form of prostitution to me... just remember, material girls will likely be treated just as that. Material object posessions. When I was young there was a time when girls seemed to mature faster and have respectable morals and values. Not usualy the case these days...

Hey now not every young woman is like this... Im only 21 have my own place, my own truck, a job, and support me and my two kids on my own. So not everyone wants a man to support her like this chick.

I agree with a PP have u tried craigslist?? lol

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Wed 01/26/11 01:23 AM
my daughters dad is 12 years older than me and my x before him was 16 years older than me but as for younger, im 21 so i def wouldnt go 10 years younger lol Age is just a number tho, if your both happy with each other who cares what the age difference is.

mamaoftwo0810's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:05 PM
Im sorry your having troubles with migranes. I use to get them really bad for days at a time and nothing ever helped. I finally went to a dr after having one for almost a month straight and I found out I was severely anemic and thats what was causing them.
Good luck

Previous 1