Thu 04/25/13 11:53 AM
Wow! you 2 sure are going at it.

Lili_M's photo
Fri 01/25/13 01:30 AM
Or a course of antibiotics

winking

Lili_M's photo
Mon 01/21/13 06:36 PM
Sure a woman will decide ...but that doesn't mean she won't change her mind...
She thinks...Hell No. Then the guy is nice and smart .... Ok maybe
She thinks..oh yea lets go...then he opens his mouth and JERK....HELL NO
She thinks...Oh God if this guy so much as touches me I'm gonna be straddling him in the back seat of his car devil ...

Lili_M's photo
Mon 01/21/13 06:23 PM
Tried it!

It sounds good in theory...but.....always ends in tears
tears

Lili_M's photo
Mon 01/21/13 06:20 PM
BORED!!!!!

Lili_M's photo
Fri 07/13/12 07:36 PM
I would get in line...but so far away :wink:

Lili_M's photo
Thu 01/12/12 01:07 PM
I don't get offended.

I once had a guy say "Are you that color all over" a shameless obvious come on... but I smiled and answered "head to toe and everything in between" we had a great conversation.

I have very large breasts they get a lot of attention...sometimes when someone seems mesmerized I'll shake'em a bit...if they are going to stare they might as well get a show devil

:heart:

Lili_M's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:34 PM
one more thing
be careful when dragging and dropping
sometimes it makes a copy of what you are dragging
and sometimes you move the item you are dragging

that's why control + c and control + v are better for novice computer users ....this little tip really helped my Mom stop losing things on her computer.

Lili_M's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:15 PM
Edited by Lili_M on Thu 01/05/12 10:16 PM
I am currently learning Ruby on Rails....very cool.
I have written programs in a long list of languages:
fortran...ya i'm that old...shut up
Matlab
Python
Java...hated it!
R
SQL
Visual Basic....love it!
HTML
CSS
some strange language that a bar code label printer used...I reprogrammed it to print the labels in a different format for an engineering job I had once upon a time.

Yep I'm a geeky nerdy science freak

Lili_M's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:07 PM
C

The Young and ___ _______

Lili_M's photo
Tue 12/20/11 11:04 PM
Edited by Lili_M on Tue 12/20/11 11:05 PM
medication...better living through chemicals
They don't remove the stress ..... they just make so I don't give a flying bleeeeep

Lili_M's photo
Sat 11/19/11 06:32 PM
That's great...
Do you know many others on here from Portland?

I need some local partners in crime!

Lili_M's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:40 PM

I live in the Pacific Northwest, I love it, the beach and the mountains not to faraway, so beautiful even if it does rain alot.

Hey a kindred spirit....
I'm in Portland Oregon

Where are you?

Lili_M's photo
Sat 11/19/11 05:35 PM
I hate summertime...its too hot!
That's why I live in the great Pacific Northwest...rainy!

Lili_M's photo
Sat 08/13/11 11:40 AM

we cheat b/c theres no more sexual attention with our gf's..........

Or BF's.......

I have been seeing a guy for 5 months. We were getting along great going out 2 or 3 times a week spending weekends together blah blah

over the last few weeks we have not seen each other at all only email and phone calls. I have invited him several times and he says too busy. So if I find someone else and go out with him instead...is that cheating?

Lili_M's photo
Sat 08/13/11 11:28 AM

That's called selection pressure. When a species develops a feature or trait that allows it to survive over another. So the Samurai face was a selection pressure for the other crabs. It is part of Darwin's theory of evolution "survival of the fittest."

There is a similar story of two moth species in pre-industrial England.
There were white moths and black moths before industrialization in England. As industry developed and grew so did the amount of soot deposits on trees and buildings. The white moths stood out against the sooty background but the black moths blended in and were harder to see. Predators naturally ate more white than black moths and so white moths where less likely to survive to procreate (pass on the white moth genes) so black moths soon predominated. How long it takes depends on how fast a species procreates and the level of selection pressure applied, along with the initial population.

The Peppered Moth experiment has been debunked for years. Peppered Moths are nocturnal and sleep on the bottoms of leaves or branches, so color played no role in survival. It's also important to note that the experiment has never been duplicated and not for lack of trying.

not sure why this story is considered debunked. It is a classic example used in basic college biology courses.

http://www.millerandlevine.com/km/evol/Moths/moths.html

Lili_M's photo
Sat 08/13/11 11:04 AM
That's called selection pressure. When a species develops a feature or trait that allows it to survive over another. So the Samurai face was a selection pressure for the other crabs. It is part of Darwin's theory of evolution "survival of the fittest."

There is a similar story of two moth species in pre-industrial England.
There were white moths and black moths before industrialization in England. As industry developed and grew so did the amount of soot deposits on trees and buildings. The white moths stood out against the sooty background but the black moths blended in and were harder to see. Predators naturally ate more white than black moths and so white moths where less likely to survive to procreate (pass on the white moth genes) so black moths soon predominated. How long it takes depends on how fast a species procreates and the level of selection pressure applied, along with the initial population.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12