Community > Posts By > rick91

rick91's photo
Mon 10/29/18 06:46 AM
hello there.. :)

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 08:13 PM
im just new to this recently and tho I would give this a try and I have a friend who met someone on here and now they live together lol. I just tho maybe I should give it a try see where it goes.. soo with all respect to the girls/woman.. im honest,loyaity, positive, im funny guy, carring, trustful.
I know it takes time to fine someone is all about being your self is who u are and what u do, where u go, I beleave destiny well do its part for you, u have to be yourself and is not about how cute, hot ,sexy,good looking, be ur self is really matters how u are when at home. its good to fine someone that's welling to do things with someone like (cooking together,walking ,hiking,camping,traveling,share ur feelings,good listener, someone who understands,being there for her,whatever she ask)
im just saying don't take it the other way around, someone is out there never know that guy can be right for you has long u give it a try, good or bad doesn't matter has longest u try, u know what they say "doesn't hurt to ask" :) :) soo have a good day ppl. wish you luck..

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:16 PM
well galaxystarz: well i never had problems.i did this so I can get jobs for doing trainings, im proud what I do, what I learn, never know they can come in handie for jobs, like heavy machinery operator that took much of my time. 6months training. made my parents proud. 24trainings took me 8years to do all kinds, first aid kit, CPR othes etc.. :) I don't see what u mean by that. glad u ask :) have good day galaxy

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 05:06 PM

AND I should have dated him longer, for his real problems to come out shades

Better late than miserable.

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 03:00 PM
I think nothing wrong being single cuz this soo many training I did over the years and took my time trying to be there for my ex girl and she left cuz of that, and we talked about having kids and every thing was all planed out. then one day she left after I came home from training. I had 24 trainings at lease I got skills. it takes time right..

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 02:54 PM
well I have been single for awhile now and no kids, mostly my training took much of my time, 24trainings I had over the years an haven't been around for my ex girl so she left... I know been single is not hard unless u have good thing going on, like jobs trainings, they can be stressful an take much.. soo yeah.. glad u ask.

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 02:47 PM
hi am from Ontario shoal lake first nations... cheers to you all an have a great time.

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 01:18 PM
i have 2 female cats one is 3years an 10 months old and the little one is 4months old... they are smart an took me awhile to train them on my own, i got one female dog 9months old and the other male dog is 1years an 9months old.... the 3year old is name angel and the little is spider cuz she eats spiders lol.. the female is name mala the male is max... im single and no kids, my cats r my babys lol if you know there like family to me just saying...

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 12:28 PM
im trying this out to see if I fine someone to spend my life with and I know it takes time to find the right one, is all about being your self and positive an honest right soo you can pretty much ask me, im looking for a relationship or friendship start from there see where it goes,

rick91's photo
Sun 10/28/18 11:11 AM
greetings, how are you doing A :)