Community > Posts By > ljcc1964

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:22 PM

...the most super delicious onion ring I think I've ever had in my entire life.

Oh man. This is like an orgasm in my mouth....only oniony.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:17 PM
...the most super delicious onion ring I think I've ever had in my entire life.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:16 PM
What he says.

After all.....out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 01:15 PM
Posting a picture is an additional means of identifying yourself....either by showing your actual likeness or by showing a picture of someone or something that is non-you as a means of reflecting your personality.

Does that help?

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:49 PM

I never used to believe until I found mine. What I'm trying to understand is if I get a second chance after mine died. I know Canadian Geese choose just one mate for life and if that one dies, they're apt to die right along side them.

I know the feeling. My gal gooses me. smitten

No I don't......but I will.....pitchfork

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:14 PM
Contact Charles. They gotta have stuff saved somewhere.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:13 PM
Yay.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:18 AM
I remember watching the Carol Burnett Show on Saturday nights while I lay on the floor under the ironing board as my mother ironed.....and as she would spray the starch on the clothes, some of it would sprinkle down on me and it tickled. happy

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:15 AM
I remember running all over the neighborhood and the outlying fields from dawn until the streetlights came on.....and I was completely safe.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:06 AM
I remember living in Iowa....having to go down to the basement all the time because of tornadoes.....and not thinking it was scary at all.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:04 AM
That is too funny.rofl

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 11:03 AM

what does a woman want from a guy in a relationship??frustrated

She wants him to fulfill the fairytale.

what does she want the relationship to be like??frustrated

Super awesome.

why is it so difficult 2 know a woman????frustrated

Because we're women.....duh.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:41 AM
What do you mean?

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:20 AM
I like to be in the thick of it.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:18 AM

I was wondering if anyone missed me while I was suspended.....but that's a bit egotistical.

My life was bereft of joy while you were gone...:laughing:

Aww thanks hon....It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that my absence brought you dank despair. bigsmile

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:12 AM
I was wondering if anyone missed me while I was suspended.....but that's a bit egotistical.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 10:10 AM
You offer nothing and selfishly ask to be satisfied.

Exactly how many women do you expect to attract with this?

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:38 AM

Scoundrel, good luck finding a date posting crap like that.

Thank you. Sincere goodwill--even cloaked in sarcasm--is appreciated. :wink:

rofl rofl rofl

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:38 AM

The top 10 reasons Not to Tell that You Cheated.

1. Because relationships cannot go backward…even if there is a “forgive” there will never be a “forget” and she will always be burdened with doubt about you.

But if the reason for your cheating is discovered then maybe the relatioship can move forward from there. If you are just going to cheat then be fair and never be in a relatioship.

2. Because she doesn’t want to know…regardless of popular theory, because if she knows all about you then her feelings for you change. You’re supposed to help make her dreams come true, even if just to let her live her dream. If she believes that you’re a better man than you know you are, start living up to her belief in you.

This is a bunch of hogwash!

3. Because it is selfish…and unburdening your nasty soul and make her suffer, too, since you are not man enough to suffer in silence.

This is an excuse using her as the excuse.

4. Because you care about her…and your only chance to prove it is to change the future, and to bury the past in silence.

Another excuse using her.

5. Because she will leave…and take everything that you love about life away with her.

Every action has a consequence.

6. Because she will get revenge…and she can ruin the rest of your life…because it is her responsibility to ensure that nobody ever risks trusting you again.

Again every action has a consequence, deal with it.

7. Because she already beat you to it…and was better at it, and made certain that if you mess with her, you will lose horribly.

If you believe that of your mate you have no business with them.

8. Because it gives her a card…which will trump anything. You will never win another dispute with her, unless she decides to let you win…for now.

There is only losers in this situation, no winners.

9. Because the other woman didn’t mean anything…and you knew it when it happened.

Doesn't make anything different.

10. She won’t find out…and doesn’t need to be hurt by you opening your mouth.

Everything comes to light at some time.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/10/09 08:33 AM

Soooooo taken! bigsmile :banana: :heart:

love Megasupergiant TAKEN!!!love

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25