Community > Posts By > ljcc1964

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/15/09 04:11 PM
Edited by ljcc1964 on Wed 04/15/09 04:12 PM
Are your 7 statements meant to be sequentially supporting?

Cuz they're kinda all over the place, logically speaking.

Let me clarify.....I am not in opposition to your claim, but only in the logical argument itself.

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:45 PM
Just when you thought it was safe to trust your government, the Department of Homeland Security decides to go after people for no reason!! the DHS released a nine page warning to Law Enforcement about the possible surge in right wing extremism! things to look for in people you know: supports a 3rd party candidate(like Ron Paul), owns a gun(legally), is a veteran(like 25 million people), served in Iraq and/or Afghanistan(like a few million troops), has a strong opinion on a political topic(like Abortion or immigration) and/or favors a strong state/local government over the Federal government(like the Governor and Texas Legislature). if you know anyone like this, notify Janet Napolitano, Secretary of DHS!! this is how Timothy McVeigh got started!!!
sadly, i'm not kidding! the Head of the American Legion is pissed that the DHS said that Veterans are potential domestic terrorists!! Madam Secretary said that DHS honors those who have served and will try to make time for the A.L. Commander next week...after being vetted and a cavity search.

Blog courtesy of my friend, Gary in Indiana

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:43 PM
Alrighty then.

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 04/06/09 01:29 PM
"Of course I won't tell the mods...."

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:23 AM
Yeah.....I can only guess as you have only referred to that lifestyle as "the lifestyle".....

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:20 AM
Edited by ljcc1964 on Wed 04/01/09 10:21 AM
Does it really matter the reason? He's going elsewhere.....that's the bottom line.

Better to know this now, hon. You'll be glad this man is history when you meet the one you will be with for the rest of your life. flowerforyou

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:42 AM

wants to take a picture of Kojack as the Easter Bunny

...wearing only the ears...devil

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:26 AM
Drinks Thunderbird in a Big Gulp cup.

ljcc1964's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:25 AM
How come you get all the fun?

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:53 PM

Can I borrow some extra-medium tampons?

omg when you get old your periods are way beyond extra-medium...anyway kotex had a new one i found called...super jumbo or something like that...so i grabbed a box for overnight...oh hell no!!!! they are Not tampons they're freaking dildo's!!!!!

What are they called again?......

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:44 PM
Can I borrow some extra-medium tampons?

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:21 PM
Pretty much forever.

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:20 PM

... do you no longer care about appearance or social folkways anymore?

at what point does one say to himself 'screw it. i dont care what people think of me anymore! im gonna walk outside to get the paper in my underwear!'

life just seems to break you.

its my hypothesis that it happens once you have kids.

I think I have to agree with you on this one. As a matter of fact, I was shaving my legs the other day, and I thought, "What's the point in trying to maneuver myself in all kinds of positions to get around my huge swollen belly just to remove some hair that nobody is going to see?" It took some doing, but I did it anyway "just in case". laugh ohwell

I was just gonna say that exact thing!!

ljcc1964's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:18 PM
Dan?

I'm pregnant.

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:52 PM
****in' A, Lexy!!!

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:50 PM
I answer the phones here.....among other things. But I always give the person the option of voicemail, written msg....or just call back later.....

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:06 AM

I have thought about sitting down with them and making a rule list, and making them choose their consequences if those rules r broken???

I don't agree with the "letting them choose their own punishment" idea. You have to know your children well enough to know what their currency is. What's important to them? And what will cause them pain and distress if they lose it? Then you have the formula for causing them some good and painful consequences. Also depends on how old they are. If they are young....time out works pretty good. When they get older....you can get much more creative and evil when it comes to finding ways to initiating great regret within them for whatever it was they have done. devil

Remember....the key is to make sure they know that it's THEM that causes them to suffer the consequences....not you. You have no choice but to discipline them.

Example: Little Johnny doesn't clean up his room. He knows he is suppose to, but he doesn't. You happen to know that he loves to go to the ice cream shop with the family for ice cream sundaes. When you come home and discover he has not cleaned his room...you say "Hey everybody!! Let's go to the ice cream shop!! Has everyone done their chores?" So everyone goes...even Little Johnny. But Little Johnny doesn't get an ice cream sundae. He gets to sit there and watch everyone else eat theirs. And is it your fault.....nope. And do you think that he'll clean up his room next time? You bet he will.

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 03/30/09 10:58 AM
I'm suppose to be working, but I'm typing this here instead.

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 03/30/09 10:54 AM
Take control. There is no alternative.

Just always remain calm and don't raise your voice. It's important for them to know they cannot control you (causing you to become upset) by misbehaving. When discipline is necessary...simply assign it and let them know that they are responsible for the consequences of their actions. If they misbehave...it is they who have caused the disciplinary action....not you. There's never a need for shouting or losing control of yourself at any point.

ljcc1964's photo
Mon 03/30/09 09:40 AM
Nope.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25