Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 01/02/20 03:42 AM
Hi! Thank you! I hope God will give you the desires of your heart :)

no photo
Mon 09/30/19 04:47 AM
Hello. If you know who God is, you would believe me that youre living him right now. I still believe that u are kind and that what makes God alive through you.

no photo
Mon 09/30/19 04:44 AM
Thank you for your shares. I really like reading it. I always look at those people who are more than 60 years old and think that they are awesome people. Imagine staying alive for sixty years and still fighting for survival? That's awesome!! And you can still smile and laugh and show love. Whenever I say Im tired of living but I dont want to die yet, I would look to those level 60 in life and say, "oh come on, life is cool, you only have to embrace it." And we dont just exist to survive, we exist for life and to feel alive. And I think that's a gift like a mystery box being unwrapped as time goes by. Thank you people!

no photo
Mon 09/23/19 04:32 AM
Hi there! I believe we're all Christians no matter what religion we have. I am open to any religion as long as we share the same love for God :)

no photo
Mon 09/23/19 04:26 AM
Im only 23 and still looking for my purpose in life. What about u girls/guys? Can you reveal your age and what uve realized so far about life/existence?

no photo
Mon 09/23/19 04:25 AM

Hey. This is not a page for suicidal people. We will just share what we love about living so we can motivate each other.

i am still waiten on 2026 (give or take 15 mins)
if Guy McPherson is right (was a prediction he gave in 2016 said 10 year give or minus 15 mins)
no worries , it will all be over soon
all though i think it got kicked to 2030 cause of some of the models
and if your not on stable ground (mentally), do not research in to that

but what keeps me going is ya never know what tomorrow holds
your answer could be just around the next corner

i, myself, will never give up , i have untill my taxi (body) gives out
and looken at me family tree , i have a lot of time left on the meter from past family members years

any who
take a vacation , even if its just down to the end of the block to the park for a short time or pack a lunch and make it longer
go to the pet store and see if they will let ya play with there inmates (not bought or adopted pets)
<shrug>
break the routine : )

its all mind over matter
and since i have no mind
mine dont matter
lmao : )

I love that idea of break the routine. Thats helpful! Thank u!

no photo
Sun 09/22/19 06:30 AM
Hi! Christian here. 23 from Philippines

no photo
Sun 09/22/19 06:28 AM
Hey. This is not a page for suicidal people. We will just share what we love about living so we can motivate each other.