Community > Posts By > boi69

boi69's photo
Tue 07/26/11 08:02 AM
go to the site I didnt say anything in that 1st report that wasnt true

boi69's photo
Tue 07/26/11 08:01 AM

gallup is not just some run of the mill poll company. They are the people who do the offical approval ratings. They are prestiges and not known for false hoods, trickery or deception. Thats is just an argument to neglect reality. People want equal spending and tax increases. It's a ultarinisum theroy by the democrats.

As for the republicans gaining all those seats. When Bush was out of office many of his heavy supporters left with him. Replacing them with Democrats in spots where maybe they wouldn't have won before because of the conservative attitude. Now they have replaced those democrats with either a moderate republicans in many circumstances but they still did not gain as much power as they wanted.

I am well aware of Gallup and other polling firms. My comments were directed at all polls and the nature of polling. You must be very young to not realize the nature of polling.

Your comments also show a definite bias toward the democrats, which is fine but selling a poll to back up your opinion is weak logic. Someone can always show a poll with different wording to prove you wrong.

American opinion changes with the wind. One good or slanted speech or event can cause significant temporary polling variations. Firm support on unclear issues is tenuous.

This is not just knee jerk reaction to a pretty speech or a fear tactic. The American people have been screming for equality in spending cuts and tax increases before Obama was even elected. The voice of that crowd has just grown into the majority. I understand that sometimes the people do not always no whats best for them and a majority does not always means they are right. I am just saying under political stats and knowledge political histories I see the Democrats in the right. It's not that I am a lefty or a "lib" I just think in this instance they have the peoples best interest in hand and the people agree and the polls show that.

boi69's photo
Tue 07/26/11 07:41 AM
can not argue that point

boi69's photo
Tue 07/26/11 07:26 AM
gallup is not just some run of the mill poll company. They are the people who do the offical approval ratings. They are prestiges and not known for false hoods, trickery or deception. Thats is just an argument to neglect reality. People want equal spending and tax increases. It's a ultarinisum theroy by the democrats.

As for the republicans gaining all those seats. When Bush was out of office many of his heavy supporters left with him. Replacing them with Democrats in spots where maybe they wouldn't have won before because of the conservative attitude. Now they have replaced those democrats with either a moderate republicans in many circumstances but they still did not gain as much power as they wanted.

boi69's photo
Tue 07/26/11 07:14 AM
Cnn posted a poll that said 51 % of Americans would blame republicans if the debt ceiling was not raised. Only 3 in 10 would blame Obama.

(Gallup Poll)
the people also came out and said in a majority they want equal tax increases and equal spending cuts.(32%) A plan that a majority of Demorcats agree with on the same gallup poll. The plan the majority of republicans want was mostly spending cuts which was the 2nd most favorable by the people (30%)

Oh it was the most popular independent idea to be equal with tax increase and spending cuts.

Republicans just dont want to do it

boi69's photo
Tue 07/26/11 07:04 AM
Stop letting fox and Cnn read the poll for you with refigertor journalism and read this yourself.

Only with spending cuts 20%
Mostly with spending cuts 30% (that means with light tax increase)
Euqally with spending cuts and tax increases 32%
Mostly with tax increases 7% (that means light spending cuts)
Only with tax increase 4%

total only mostly is 50% for spening cuts
total only mostaly with tax increses is 11%

People are missing out on the fact that the majority of the U.S. citizens polled said that they want to make the spending and tax increase equal.

heres a link to see the gallup poll.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/148472/Deficit-Americans-Prefer-Spending-Cuts-Open-Tax-Hikes.aspx

There is another poll that shows 41% of republicans want a plan with mostly spending cuts. Only 23% democrats and 28 independents

Instead the democrats favor a 42 % on equallity between tax incresas and spending cuts, 30% of independents, 24% of the republicans.

The majority of United States people and the Democrats are the same.

boi69's photo
Tue 07/12/11 12:24 PM

default, why prolong the inevitable

the worlds laughter gets louder

may our children forgive us

we have been in debt since the 70s so we have been doing this for awhile. We are not the only country in debt there are not very many nations who could laugh at us to hard.(not alot of countries are in the green right now.) To default would be stain on our nation. I dont cares who fault it is just fix it.

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:21 PM
Job approval 47 approve 44 disapprove

Yet july is the first month that a poll said they would rather vote for a GOP canidate than Obama

44 39

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 12:02 PM
Wow I acaully kinda agree with u

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 11:59 AM
People aren't jealous of Sarah Palin. Some people like her and some do not.

reasons- Political difference, quitting in the middle of her administration, Talking down on Obama for using a prompter when she was writting on her hand, mispurnouncing words, and quotes like "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010. The New York times was being childish asking to search through her Emails. (although under the freedom of information act they where in the legal right) She could have been the bigger person knowing there was nothing to find. instead she stoopped down to thier level of childnish by sending them the whole thing in documents form (wasting so much paper)Thats just not how a leader acts.

thats why people make fun of here. It's the curse of the spotlight. Is it right tho... No! Im not a Palin supporter and I am a journalism major and I will tell you this. The media does take personal shots at Sarah palin

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 11:32 AM

The best way to bring back the economy is to start at the top. Make the presidents salary $100,000 and all others no more than $50,000. Stop giving those guys that sit in their offices for 3 day a week for 3or 4 hours retirement. They can pay into social security, 401Ks and IRAs just like the rest of us.

I can not really say i disagree, but heres an interesting fact. President Obama froze fedral pay. Nobody under his administration is allowed to get a raise.

Froze federal pay? That's a joke! Federal employees contract gives them increases in steps. Every so many years depending on their contract you move up a step increase in pay utill they reach top level. Obama did nothing to stop that. The only thing they don't get is cost of living raises. Those in his administration don't fall under those contracts and receive a set salary.

What you say is true but, in the two years of this freeze civilian federal workers will not get a raise and can not make those steps. Hince the reason everyone was so ticked when The president did this. Also I did research on fedral white house workers.(which Obama clamied since he been in office had not got a raise.) it turned out to be true.

Now I will give you this. I understand a little bit of your weariness. The explantion of the pay freeze on these workers was very wordy. Loop holes may be there but I have not seen any evidence of this.

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 10:43 AM
Edited by boi69 on Fri 07/08/11 10:48 AM

Repersenative gaberial was hot and she was a republican but, she will never look the same because some radical right wingest shot her in the face. By the way im just going off what the shooter said. he was a strong sarah Palin supporter

You should do a little research before you post! Rep Giffords a democrat from AZ.
And the shooter was not a "radical right wingest" nor a Palin supporter.

i miss spoke i meant to type repersenative not republican you correct.

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:24 AM

The best way to bring back the economy is to start at the top. Make the presidents salary $100,000 and all others no more than $50,000. Stop giving those guys that sit in their offices for 3 day a week for 3or 4 hours retirement. They can pay into social security, 401Ks and IRAs just like the rest of us.

I can not really say i disagree, but heres an interesting fact. President Obama froze fedral pay. Nobody under his administration is allowed to get a raise.

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:21 AM

How many times has it been discussed that polls are not a reliable source of information.

Thats acually false. Are country has based our self by polls as far back as the civil war and for the majority of time they have done us right. (not saying there is no exceptions) Just now and days it is so easy to scew a queastion by finding loop holes. My suggestion before you trust a pole check it's cred. Gallup prob a good source. the local community college not so much and you be surprised how often that is

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:16 AM
Repersenative gaberial was hot and she was a republican but, she will never look the same because some radical right wingest shot her in the face. By the way im just going off what the shooter said. he was a strong sarah Palin supporter

boi69's photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:13 AM
Nothing Obama does will ever be good enought for some people.

He caught the caught The U.S. most dangerous terroist but, thats not good enough.

He lifted the Bush's administration's ban on reporting dead bodies.
(which always seems to get left out of his list of accomplisments)
Not good enough

He brang back well over 30,000 troops. still not good enough

He pushed to closed Gitmo and The republicans overwealmingly blocked that.

All these people complaing about Obama not pulling out forget that the republican Canidate John McCain wanted to keep fighting the war. Which statistics show was the main reason people didnt vote for him not sarah palin. (Alot of ppl seem to think that 4 some reason)

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 02:29 PM

All these people with Paranoid Personality Disorder crack me up.

Lol we dont agree alot but this time

They plan was acually just to stop hackers who mess around on goverment sites.(tho i understand its not that simple) It's not censorship its making something ilegal which should have already been illegal.

The only people who are freaking out seem to be using slippery slop logic that is not even in consideration right now.

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 02:22 PM
a alcholic after one to many

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 02:20 PM
Becoming a criminal is not the best way to get insurance. He could have searched for private insurance agencies or simply just move to a state with better insurance coverage

boi69's photo
Wed 06/22/11 12:59 PM

or does anyone else find it a bit off putting when people have to say (or write/type/whatever) they are attractive? Besides, isn't attractiveness and beauty subjective?

Beati is subjective so if you think your self is beatiful you wouldnt be wrong just cocky lol

Previous 1 3 4 5