Community > Posts By > Qtplaying4keeps

Qtplaying4keeps's photo
Fri 03/11/11 06:20 AM
Yeah? :D Awesome, thanks, guys! Yeah, I thought that link looked a little off. Its been a while since I've used photobucket, so I wasn't sure if they changed or something. I'll put that link in there instead. I really appreciate the input! :)

Qtplaying4keeps's photo
Thu 03/10/11 11:09 PM
Hey everybody, newbie on the block here. :)

I'm a talented writer, but it has been a while (okay, a few years!) since I've been in the loop. I'm one of those that feel more comfortable being part of the crazy group instead of the sole center of attention; by nature, I'm not good at talking about myself.

My profile has been reworked a few times already, including a few times before I even posted the first one. However, it would be great to get the opinion of people who have been reading these things for a long time. I know it needs work, but before I go over another edit, I would like to know what people like seeing more of, the more specific details I'm missing, etc. Anyone can say they're energetic, sweet, things like that, so I've tried to talk about what is in my life and apart of me to put evidence behind the personality claims. Sometimes I read it and it comes off as too loud for me, yet others, it sounds just about right, if not missing something... it doesn't help I'm indecisive and tired, lol.

Thanks ya'll. :)

Qtplaying4keeps's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:49 PM
Sorry, but our library is net use only. No usbs, no discs. If you used a different uploader, it would work fine. If other sites can upload via blackberry, then any site can do it!

Qtplaying4keeps's photo
Thu 03/10/11 07:34 PM
Lol! That's great! Now I want to set up a page for my calico kitten, Lexi. I think I may just! XD but if I did that, I would have to set one up for Honey, my pet hedgehog.. then again, she's a little anti-social.