Community > Posts By > Denman78

Denman78's photo
Sat 03/02/13 02:40 AM

wow... 5 pages of this nonsense?...lol
if only contributors will not stray and just broach the topic:satan and god,dont youthink they are one ,why?
if only contributors will not stray and just broach the topic:satan and god,dont you think they are one ,why?

Love is not "nonsense." Really.

ummm... the topic is "are god and the devil the same", not love...

The topic has wandered. I guess you didn't notice.

laugh as usual...
if only contributors will not stray and just broach the topic:satan and god,dont youthink they are one ,why?

When discussing "God" you are basically discussing a concept. You may first have to define "God" before go further in the idea that "God" and "Satan" are the same being.

No, I don't think they are the same being because the Biblical concept of God does not fit my concept of God.

If "God" is to be considered a being who created human kind, then I have to consider him to be an alien. (non human sentient intelligent being not from earth.)

I don't even consider Satan and Lucifer to be the same being.

just like bread is bread,butter is butter but when eaten together,its a meal.god and satan different parts of an entity.from ur previous submission,u said god is everything,everything include good and evil,love and hate etc bad things,hatred,evils are attributes of satan

Denman78's photo
Fri 03/01/13 02:17 PM
Edited by Denman78 on Fri 03/01/13 02:23 PM

wow... 5 pages of this nonsense?...lol
if only contributors will not stray and just broach the topic:satan and god,dont you think they are one ,why?

Love is not "nonsense." Really.

ummm... the topic is "are god and the devil the same", not love...

The topic has wandered. I guess you didn't notice.

laugh as usual...

Denman78's photo
Fri 03/01/13 10:48 AM

May i ask who created you? God created everything. He created the angels and humans in his image and likeness with free will. He saw it his creation perfect not after adam and eve commited sin( original sin).
so,what was the original sin?

Den,
The jury rested BEFORE we got told!!
To this day,the ''original sin'' is all still in speculation and guess work!!
original sin was actually obedience,they obeyed gods order:be fruitful and multiply..

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:22 PM

So if this "God" created humans, and he demands that they must obey him or they will suffer the penalty of death, then this actually give weight to the theory that God is an alien who came to the earth and created humans as slaves to work in the gold mines.

God is an alien?

Well, let's see, he's not human. (Check)
He's not from the earth. (Check)
He created humans and tells them to obey or die. (check)

That sounds about right. God is an alien.

He made humans as slaves. Or maybe as pets.

In any case, whether you are a slave or a pet, you better obey God or you will be put down.

so,where is the free will?

Consciousness. The more aware you are, the more free will you be able to use...

Ignore the slave masters.

Freedom is paramount.
thats when u can make things happen.no holds barred.thanks for ur initiative.

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 02:13 PM

And for what sake did GOD lie?
to kill ahab of course.didnt u read that ?

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:53 PM

So if this "God" created humans, and he demands that they must obey him or they will suffer the penalty of death, then this actually give weight to the theory that God is an alien who came to the earth and created humans as slaves to work in the gold mines.

God is an alien?

Well, let's see, he's not human. (Check)
He's not from the earth. (Check)
He created humans and tells them to obey or die. (check)

That sounds about right. God is an alien.

He made humans as slaves. Or maybe as pets.

In any case, whether you are a slave or a pet, you better obey God or you will be put down.

so,where is the free will?

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:46 PM

Disobedience

Yes, God wants all humans to be obedient slaves no matter what. Just obey, or else the penalty is death.

Does that sound like a nice guy to you?

Sin is disobedience. The wages of sin is death.

You disobey, you die.

Nice guy this God. frown

ha..ha all knowing god who already knows his creatures will disobey him yet will destroy them just like was made of judas son of perdition

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:21 PM

so,who sets the standard of perfection?
Some selfappointed Mouthpiece of God?

Humans. Who re those selfappointed?
the same humans that made god in their own image.have u read 1st king where the bible god had to lie

Ah so the false prophet.
you admit god lied?who did they disobey and what was the order

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:17 PM

God and satan should be one,i mean two spirits in one(talking of duality not trinity or by commission quadraplity).the bible said biblical god is perfect despite some evil acts.god in the bible creates with opposites,male and female,night and day,sun and moon,dry land,wet land,light and dark and lastly good and evil(evil is attributed to satan,good to god,but here we can see they come from one person:god.gen:2:17,1stking 22:19-23):pperfect in the oxford advance learner's is:having everything that is necessary;complete.if thats it,it does not compulsorily mean for something to be perfect it has to be totally good as long as its complete then it should be perfect.the bible also went ahead to say he created human being perfect in his own image.men are filled with good and evil will,it all depend on the one we can suppress to manifest the other.this is just my musing.whats your thought on it?

This actually does make logical sense if you believe that God is all things.

Eckankar actually taught that the Biblical concept of the earthly God and Satan was two sides to the same entity, and they pictured the last manifestation of God to be pure energy, love and power... and actually connected to all living things.

The Urantia book speaks of the entities Satan and Lucifer as two separate entities. The actual manifestation of God as an individual entity is quiet elusive.

And as a catholic,we are told that God lives in us-does that mean WE ARE GOD??
The born again christians say,''your lips/mouth are the creator''! What i get from that; i can create anything just by saying the word!!
I dont think, us, human beings will ever understand more than we do(nt)! There IS a higher power,BUT,where? Who? Since we go by faith and not actually seen before!!
Who ever thought of it all,tamed us!

Yes if "God" is all that is, then we are certainly part of that, and when we become fully enlightened we can realize that. That is what many call "God consciousness."

Our thoughts and our words do have a lot of power. Nothing is ever invented or created without using thought first.

Imagination is the divine spark.
this is where i usually end my pondering just like u said,if god is all there is i.e nature,am part of nature then am also a god

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:08 PM

so,who sets the standard of perfection?
Some selfappointed Mouthpiece of God?

Humans. Who re those selfappointed?
the same humans that made god in their own image.have u read 1st king where the bible god had to lie

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:00 PM
Edited by Denman78 on Thu 02/28/13 01:11 PM

May i ask who created you? God created everything. He created the angels and humans in his image and likeness with free will. He saw it his creation perfect not after adam and eve commited sin( original sin).
so,what was the original sin?

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 01:07 AM

No. It isnt possible. No one can attain what GOD knows. The wisdom He give to lucipher give him the knowledge that he is equal to Him. Ahab? What book and verse and i will read it. Now your speaking of the bible then. I admit i dont memorize every word of the bible. I didnt even finish it yet. Im speaking of what i know.

He is like others, he misunderstands and makes his statements from such. Don't bother yourself about him, he will either understand or not as to his ability.

Yes i know. I am also not perfect.

No one is perfect.

That, i AGREE.
then,no one is created by god,because gen 1:31 says god saw everything he'd made,and indeed it was perfect.so how come u guys aint perfect and u claim ur created by bible god.probably d bible is farce or simply HISstory

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 12:56 AM

No. It isnt possible. No one can attain what GOD knows. The wisdom He give to lucipher give him the knowledge that he is equal to Him. Ahab? What book and verse and i will read it. Now your speaking of the bible then. I admit i dont memorize every word of the bible. I didnt even finish it yet. Im speaking of what i know.
sorry,probably u dont even read it at all.i dont memorise passages,i make meaning of them,with that they stick.check 1st king 22:19-23

Denman78's photo
Thu 02/28/13 12:49 AM

God and satan should be one,i mean two spirits in one(talking of duality not trinity or by commission quadraplity).the bible said biblical god is perfect despite some evil acts.god in the bible creates with opposites,male and female,night and day,sun and moon,dry land,wet land,light and dark and lastly good and evil(evil is attributed to satan,good to god,but here we can see they come from one person:god.gen:2:17,1stking 22:19-23):pperfect in the oxford advance learner's is:having everything that is necessary;complete.if thats it,it does not compulsorily mean for something to be perfect it has to be totally good as long as its complete then it should be perfect.the bible also went ahead to say he created human being perfect in his own image.men are filled with good and evil will,it all depend on the one we can suppress to manifest the other.this is just my musing.whats your thought on it?

This actually does make logical sense if you believe that God is all things.

Eckankar actually taught that the Biblical concept of the earthly God and Satan was two sides to the same entity, and they pictured the last manifestation of God to be pure energy, love and power... and actually connected to all living things.

The Urantia book speaks of the entities Satan and Lucifer as two separate entities. The actual manifestation of God as an individual entity is quiet elusive.

Thanks 4 ur contribution jeanie,am not much of a believer in d bible stories but when i read,i try to give meaning to the context.understanding the biblical god as an individual entity is quite elusive bearing in mind his dual behaviors.one time hes all forgiving another time hes furiously vengeful,one time peaceful another filled wit rage etc.bible said hes perfect,i want to agree only if perfection means complete.

Denman78's photo
Wed 02/27/13 02:48 PM

God created everything. He is the creator, the father, the almighty, all knowing and he is everywhere. Before he created the world, he created the angels with his image and likeness and they also have free will. Lucipher was the guardian of the precious stones and in the garden of eden and the earth. He make himself equal to God and uses his wisdom in a bad motive. (read the the origin of satan he then start the war in heaven. God throws them in hell.
ha...ha satan made himself equal to his creator...is that possible.and it was after men were created that rebellion took place in heaven according to the story book or bible.and then,what do you have to say about the lying spirit sent by god to deceive ahab?god doesnt lie?

Denman78's photo
Wed 02/27/13 02:34 PM

Your reasonin' shows how anti-God you might become someday if you don't give your life to Christ Jesus....
i dont wanna give my life to a dead man.that will result to my death.did i actually speak against your god,i only showed u his perfection.do you wanna prove has no evil in him?

Denman78's photo
Wed 02/27/13 02:27 PM

Nonesense. Read the bible carefully. This is an insult to God and to us who firmly believe in him.
yes,after reading the bible,this is what i could bring out.the fact that it couldnt make sense to u does not make it nonsense.read my quotes,i didnt write d bible

Denman78's photo
Wed 02/27/13 03:19 AM

Denman78's photo
Sat 10/20/12 01:11 AM

Prash,a deep post you have here but what do you have against texasscoundrels Time as a system of sequential relations that any event has to another as past,present or future.though am not very vast in physics but time is an interval between events,just like distance is length between two points.

Yes. The parallels between the concept of interval and distance are strong and obvious. Its sad to me when people try to mystify time in ways that requires them to dismiss these parallels.

yes there are parallels but not strong and obvious enough that we can overlook the similarities:though,one is temporal and the other spatial but both are dimensions,both have the same type of independent existence etc if they are that parallel,we wont have spacetime

Denman78's photo
Sat 10/20/12 12:57 AM

There are two ways (at least) to look at time. The first is mathmatical where time is the forth dimension used in physics.

The "material" view of time takes some imagination. Einstein probably had the most famous view where time is as material as a tree. Time does not exist alone but is the other property of space, hence the way one looks at both space and time together is know as space/time. It is more or less and single concept.

Imagine the universe is like a deep ocean and you are about halfway to the bottom. Everything around you, instead of water, is space/time, but it has the additional property of being stretchable. As space stretches, time slows to the breaking point at the speed of light.

A big drain pulling water from the ocean would be similar to a black hole, stretching space and freezing time.

It would be hard to make too many analogies without going into an explanation of Relativity but I will just leave it at, the faster you go in space, the slower you travel in time.
Thanks metal wing,comprehensive analogies..time stretching..that will take different frames

Previous 1 3