Community > Posts By > Nov2rem

Nov2rem's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:20 PM
I recently got this game and it is AMAZING!!!! Another Killer App for Sony's PSP alongside Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Metal Gear Solid:Portable Ops, Grand theft Auto: Stories series, and on March 25th, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core. This has been a good month for Sony as its outselling the DS recently in Japan and Sony now has the momentum and with the release of Skype back in January its definitely a better investment in the long run.

Back to God of War. The levels are beautiful. The layouts, texture, lightning, controls, story Top-Notch. Although the game is quite short like 6-7 hours, you wont hesitate to replay through another difficulty since it has cool unlockables. The game runs I belive at 333MHZ to take advantage technically and it shows.

So what u guys think of God of War:Chain of Olympus?

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:43 AM
For any nonbelievers about the PSP's potential, check out the video review of the Japanese Version of Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=960677788575421151&q=Final+Fantasy+Crisis+Core+review&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

This is PSP(Playstation Portable), not PS3 or PS2. It really, really is amazing. Graphically, gameplay is Amazing.

Cant wait till it launches here in US in March EXCLUSIVELY on PSP

Nov2rem's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:15 PM
Best Final Fantasy VII moment is when Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core launches in March EXCLUSIVELY for the PSP, the best Handheld ever made.

PSP ROCKS!!!!!!!

All Final Fantasy VII fans should definitely pick it upbigsmile

Nov2rem's photo
Mon 12/24/07 08:19 AM
I've been playing PSP games lately thanks to the new PSP Slim and lots of awesome games.

PSP:
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
Tekken: Dark Resurrection
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories

PS2: Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

Nov2rem's photo
Mon 11/19/07 10:19 AM
I just downloaded PenDriveLinux Operating System for Windows without rebooting. I installed it with no problem on my Flashdrive and I love it. But when I try to install additional Programs like Firefox and Pidgen Instant messaging, Its man hard. It says go to the Terminal and install it with the commands.

I did and it never worked on the Websites that shows the code. I have it saved on the Linux Desktop on the Downloads Folder. I extracted it and still didn't help. I want it to add it and install it properly to the Applications Apps menu.

I have a Windows XP SP2 and 2.0 GiG Flashdrive.

PLEASE HELP ME!

Nov2rem's photo
Sun 11/18/07 12:22 PM
Well, in my opinion, OpenOffice is a very cool Office suite. It has a word processor, spreadsheet, Presentations, database, drawing. Its 100% free, Theres even a portable Version of it in PortableApps.com which u can install on your Flashdrive. Its available for All Operating Systems, Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc. and ummmmm, oh yeah, I forgot, ITS 100% FREE!!!!!

Even when u fax, it'll pop the Fax Wizard setup with no problem.
One question: Why can't Microsoft include it when you buy a new computer. Why when u try to Fax, u need a damn fax service provider! They really suck. I remember when I needed a Word 2003 for my Keyboarding class last year. I wasn't gonna pay alot of money for it. So instead, a buddy of mine recommended OpenOffice.org. And its been my best friend ever since. Even in school, I just pop my Flashdrive without installing it on the school computers and its up and running. THAT IS COOL.

By the way, I have MS 2003 installed recently, through another buddy of mine. And guess what. I still use OpenOffice more. But I like MS Powerpoint better than OpenOffice.Impress. That I'll admit. But thats it. By the way, alot of people don't like Microsoft Office 2007. They changed it way too much.

What you guys think: Free OpenOffice or Expensive Microsoft Office?
P.S. They do the same work and u can save OpenOffice files in Microsoft versions file. Now that's cool.

Nov2rem's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:50 AM
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops for PSP is my favorite videogame of all time. Actually MGS1 is, but now, I say Portable Ops.

Its the same quality gameplay and graphics on the PS2 version of Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3.
The fact that its Online multiplayer, Portable, and excellent storyline makes it an extra Icing on the Cake. They're already working on Portable Ops 2, so u know its gonna be awesome.

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 11/14/07 08:12 PM
Got it. The System Restore worked. Thanks Jtevans. You saved my a**. Well, the report was worth 20% of my entire grade.

The only problem with System Restore is that Programs I Installed recently like Fruit Loops Studio 5 and Yahoo Messenger isn't there anymore. Well, I guess I have to install it again another time.

Thank you everyone for tryng to help me. I really appreciate it. It goes to show that there are good people in this world that wants to help. Again, thanks.

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:46 PM
from the BIN. My Recycle BIN is empty. I just remembered in school someone talking that even when its gone from the BIN and its not there anymore, its still in the hardrive somewhere.

Maybe there's a special software to recover it.

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:38 PM
I deleted it already in the Recycle Bin. There must be some way.

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 11/14/07 07:36 PM
I Have a little problem. I deleted my 6 page report for my BIO project in the Recylcle Bin. I will not be typing that report again. I didn't make any backups so is there any way I can recover the files after I deleted it in the Recycle Bin. yawn

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 11/14/07 01:00 PM
Yo, what happened to ECW? when Vince bought it back, I was happy since I was a fan of the original ECW. They had the Originals back like Sabu, Rob Van Dam, Sandman, and they're all gone. only Tommy Dreamer and other midcards originals are left.

It started out good, but as the months past by, it was getting whacker and whacker. The only thing I like about ECW is CM Punk.
He's an excellent wrestler. Boogeyman was awesome when he came out on Smackdown, remember? Now he's whack in ECW. What are they doing? Now they're pushing Big Daddy V, who use to be Vicera and Mable. What next? Lets see, lets blow up Val Venis. BOOOOO.

Nov2rem's photo
Tue 11/13/07 06:52 PM
Here's the thing: When a guy or girl is smart, nerdy(depending), respectful, and has things going on for them successfully, why do they get overlooked. For example, most women like the bad boys that use to be in jail, or treats them badly. Personal Experience: I had a friend's friend that would not break up with her boyfriend despite him physically battering her. The reason: SHE LOVES HIM. she said he was hot, strong, and has tatoos despite being an A***ole. Stole money from her, and all that.

I guess nice guys and nice girls finish last, huh? I mean, don't you want a smart guy or girl that can solve problems like building a rocket? You would want to depend on that person. Personally, I like nerdy girls. I prefer women with a good personality inside than gorgeous on the outside. I mean if she looks good, its a plus, i'll admit, but not my number one list.

I will always root for the underdog girls. Any guys and girls who want to root for the underdog? Maybe, people are being picky nowadays, or the world is being stupid. What do you guys think?

Nov2rem's photo
Fri 11/02/07 05:06 PM
What would happen if Steve Jobs from Apple would have his own country?

First he'll own the State I-Daho and make it his own country. He'll build an I-House for people owning homes, and he would own a missle base system called the I-CBM missles Base. And if you don't own an I-pod or an I-Mac, he'll deport you out of I-Daho. And of course, the country will be filled with hoes. I-DaHoes
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Nov2rem's photo
Fri 11/02/07 04:54 PM
What would happen if Steve Jobs from Apple would have his own country?

First he'll own the State I-Daho and make it his own country. He'll build an I-House for people owning homes, and he would own a missle base system called the I-CBM missles Base. And if you don't own an I-pod or an I-Mac, he'll deport you out of I-Daho. And of course, the country will be filled with hoes. I-DaHoes.laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 3 Next