Community > Posts By > Nov2rem

Nov2rem's photo
Wed 01/30/19 09:38 AM
Android. Download emulators from Google Play Store, adding more memory storage as well as drag and drop files to and from PC.

Nov2rem's photo
Tue 01/29/19 02:06 PM
Reina - No one's gonna change you
https://youtu.be/tajW0q910-g

Nov2rem's photo
Sun 01/27/19 03:33 PM
Edited by Nov2rem on Sun 01/27/19 03:34 PM
Armin van Buuren & Garibay - I Need You
https://youtu.be/cNDQsJlvCYI

Nov2rem's photo
Sun 01/27/19 03:25 PM
The Tony Moran mix of "To Love You More".

Nov2rem's photo
Sat 01/26/19 08:23 PM
Hi and welcome to Mingle. I always wanted to go to England as well as Ireland.

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:15 AM

if i were an american, i'd be thanking president bush for his having prevented any further attacks on american soil since 9/11. ya'll go ahead and laugh but, to me, that, in itself, speaks volumes.

i love this line of logic

its like saying "HEY! I havent been punched in the face! 'Cept for tha one time when i got punched really hard!"

Fact is we got punched.

let me remind you of history

Secretary Rice testifys to the 9/11 Comission

"RICE: I remember very well that the president was aware that there were issues inside the United States. He talked to people about this. But I don't remember the al Qaeda cells as being something that we were told we needed to do something about.

BEN-VENISTE: Isn't it a fact, Dr. Rice, that the August 6 PDB warned against possible attacks in this country? And I ask you whether you recall the title of that PDB?

RICE: I believe the title was, "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States."

Now, the...

BEN-VENISTE: Thank you."

So yeah we havent been punched in a while but when you get a memo titled "Bin Laden Determined to Attack Inside the United States." you have to ask... could we have avoided being punched in the first place???

WHO'S GOT THE KEYS TO THE UHAUL!?!
:banana:

Kudos drinker drinker drinker

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:14 AM
Kudos drinker drinker drinker

Nov2rem's photo
Sat 08/02/08 03:51 PM
This is the reason I like Nokia, Motorola, etc.

Alot of Iphone users complain about AT&T for some reason. They jailbricked and installed TMobile. laugh

Don't exchange it, get a refund I hope. Not alot of people are fans of Samsung brand. I have a Samsung TV and it sucks.

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:35 PM

PS3 all the way!!!

I agree. BluRay is excellent and why would Xbox 360 owners wanna pay for online services anyway? PS3 is free online and doesn't have any hardware malfunction problem like Xboxe's Red Ring of Death or anything like that.

Plus I can't wait for Metal Gear Solid 4. If this game wouldv'e came out on Xbox 360, the game wouldv'e been more than 6 or 7 discs. laugh On PS3's BluRay, this game will take over 50 gigs of data on 1 disc, impressive. Go Hideo Kojima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov2rem's photo
Tue 05/13/08 10:53 AM

anybody know any good rpg for gamecube
or what is the genre where you have an army or whatever and you move them one at a time and the amount they can move differs from character to character
is it just war tactics or what

Thats easy. Skies of Arcadia: Legends. Its from some makers that worked on Panzer Dragoon from the Sega Saturn and its like Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Panzer Dragoon all in one. One of the best RPG's I played.

I played Skies of Arcadia for the Dreamcast, and from what I've heard it's basically the same. It's a pretty good game, but I don't remember it as being as epic as you described.

It was epic. It won game of the month twice by EGM on the Dreamcast and the Gamecube and it was in the top 100 games of all time for the past 30 years. Now thats something. :smile:

Nov2rem's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:50 PM

anybody know any good rpg for gamecube
or what is the genre where you have an army or whatever and you move them one at a time and the amount they can move differs from character to character
is it just war tactics or what

Thats easy. Skies of Arcadia: Legends. Its from some makers that worked on Panzer Dragoon from the Sega Saturn and its like Final Fantasy, Zelda, and Panzer Dragoon all in one. One of the best RPG's I played.

Nov2rem's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:38 AM
I'm bringing this old thread back, lol.laugh

Nov2rem's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:35 AM

I might get it when it comes to PS3. Hopefully they fix the graphics. I can't take lego characters seriously. Another reason I couldn't finish the game.

Hate to burst your bubble but, Final Fantasy 7:Crisis Core is a PSP exclusive. It WILL NOT be ported to other systems. So support one of the greatest handhelds in history of gaming. THE SONY PSP aka Playstation Portable.

Nov2rem's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:21 PM
Supreme Court hears death sentence appeal in Xbox slayings
By Bill Kaczor
Associated Press Writer / May 5, 2008

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Three men convicted of killing six people with baseball bats over an Xbox video game system -- including one with ties to New Hampshire -- should have been tried separately, a lawyer for one told the Florida Supreme Court on Monday.
more stories like this

That was one of several arguments made on behalf of Jerone Hunter, 21. He's one of two men sentenced to death for the 2004 massacre at a Deltona home. The third man received a life sentence without parole.

His lawyer, Ryan Truskoski, also said Hunter should be spared from execution because he acted under domination of a ringleader, had no prior criminal record and suffers from schizophrenia.

"He emotionally is a child," Truskoski said. "He definitely heard voices."

The Supreme Court, which hears all death sentence appeals, will rule at a later date.

Investigators said ringleader Troy Victorino, 31, also sentenced to death, was angry because a victim -- 22-year-old Erin Belanger, whose father lives in Nashua -- took his Xbox and clothing from her grandparents' vacant home, where he had been squatting.

The third man convicted at trial and a fourth who pleaded guilty received sentences of life in prison without parole, the only alternative to death for first-degree murder.

Hunter, who was 18 when the killings took place, should have been tried separately because the older 6-foot-7, 240-pound Victorino, a "big guy, dominating guy, violent felon," had intimidated him into participating, Truskoski said.

Defendant Michael Salas, 22, offered similar reasoning during the trial in Daytona Beach. Victorino, however, denied during testimony he had anything to do with the killings. He said he was drinking with friends at a restaurant at the time of the killings.

Assistant attorney General Kenneth Nunnelley defended Circuit Judge Bill Parsons' decision to try the three men together, saying they didn't begin pointing fingers at each other until after the state had presented its case.

The fourth defendant, Robert Anthony Cannon, 22, initially agreed to testify against the others but at trial he declared his innocence and refused to answer questions. His request to withdraw his guilty plea was denied and he received a life sentence without parole.

Nunnelley acknowledged Victorino was the driving force in the slaughter but argued that was insufficient reason to overturn Hunter's conviction or four death sentences.

"Mr. Hunter, the trial court found, was not a recalcitrant participant once he decided to sign on for what was going on," Nunnelley said. "And what was going on amounted to a SWAT team assault on this house."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/new_hampshire/articles/2008/05/05/supreme_court_hears_death_sentence_appeal_in_xbox_slayings/

Nov2rem's photo
Fri 05/02/08 05:00 PM
Silent Hill 3 in my opinion was the best one.

Silent Hill Origins was originally for PSP but is very impressive. Its a very good franchise.

Nov2rem's photo
Fri 05/02/08 10:28 AM
Edited by Nov2rem on Fri 05/02/08 10:28 AM
HD-DVD was a BIG JOKE!!!! Consumers werent stupid enough to go with the crappy HD-DVD format. They were smarter than that. Except for the people that did bought HD-DVD players. laugh

I found more interesting things about the whole HD-DVD and Microsoft. It was actually Microsoft pulling the strings to enslave the technology world with the pathetic codecs made by Microsoft like ASF, WMA, etc. It wasn't really Toshiba.

Initially, Microsoft did work with Sony. However, the rest of the industry working with Sony on Blu-Ray rejected portions of Microsoft’s technology, sending the company into a furious rivalry against Blu-Ray.

Here's the link:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=752055

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 05/01/08 05:59 PM

Never had problems with ps2 ,i`ll buy ps3 in a few weeks

You won't be disappointed with the PS3 trust me.

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:03 PM

i still have my 360 since it first came out and nothing is wrong with it,just the red ring of death comes around every once in a while....maybe you should try cleaning it...DOY!

Nah, its alright. I never owned the XBox 360 anyway. I just had the 1st original Xbox, didnt impress me, and sold it shortly. I still play with my Sega Dreamcast now and then.

Take that Microsoft.laugh

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:56 PM
Edited by Nov2rem on Thu 05/01/08 12:59 PM
PS3 version is outselling the Xbox 360 version of GTA4. Hmmm, I wonder why? Could it be the(cough, cough)The Red Ring of Death?

Nov2rem's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:52 PM

f@#k microsoft... and all consoles for that matter... they lack user mods... pc gaming is more versatile with game mods and since you allready pay for your internet connection why not use it for free with games instead of paying microsoft every month for their LIVE crap...bigsmile

Nah, just f@#k Microsoft only, lol.

Previous 1 3