Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 12/15/12 09:52 AM
Eleven of the 20 worst mass shootings in the last 50 years took place in the United States. Yes it is a political problem.

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 12/15/12 09:50 AM
You know the difference? These kids will survive because they where not shot in the face. Hard to kill multiple people with a knife.

andrewzooms's photo
Sat 12/01/12 10:33 AM
Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher fatally shot his girlfriend and then committed suicide at the team's practice facility Saturday morning, police confirmed.

Police spokesman Darin Snapp told USA TODAY Sports earlier in the day that a Chiefs player killed his girlfriend and then drove to Arrowhead Stadium, where he shot himself in front of Chiefs general manager Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel.

Snapp said police first responded to a call at 7:50 a.m. CT that a woman had been shot. She was taken to the hospital where she died. At around 8:10 a.m., Snapp said police received a call from Arrowhead Stadium security command reporting that a black male was in the parking lot armed with a gun. Officers observed the man with the gun held to his head.

"The suspect walked in the opposite direction and shot himself," Snapp said. "After talking to Crennel and Pioli, they said he was a good kid. He thanked them for everything they had done for him before walking away."

Crennel's agent Joe Linta told USA TODAY Sports in a text that his client was OK.

Kansas City Mayor Sly James said he spoke with Pioli who was "very emotional about this."

"Imagine your worst nightmare and multiply by five," said James, who was at the team facility.

The Chiefs had a meeting scheduled for 9:30 a.m., and tackle Eric Winston said he was at the facility when the shooting occurred.

"It's just all very sad. There's rumors going around. But I don't really know. We're still finding out," Winston said. "We were all just shuttled out of there pretty fast."

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/29/12 04:45 PM
"A man who dies rich dies disgraced"

Andrew Carnegie

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/29/12 04:40 PM

Our country is not a theocracy, tax the churches.

Church's do a lot of public services. Gathering and distributing food and clothing for the less fortunate. If one taxes Church's are all not-for-profit organizations to be taxed?

There may be a few who misuse money but so do nonprofit organizations. No our nation isn't a theocracy but then how many hospitals and colleges have atheist organizations build?

Yes those should be taxed as well.

Most of the best hospitals and universities in the world are run by intelligent, scientific people who have no religious affiliation. Both contribute more to the progression of society compared to a church.

However, atheists and agnostics do believe in the rights of religious people. We are taxed it is only fair for them to be taxed as well.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/27/12 04:07 PM
Our country is not a theocracy, tax the churches.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/27/12 03:33 PM
Roman Holiday

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/27/12 03:19 PM
An investigative news journalist. Sadly he sold his soul to make money and spread propaganda.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_QswTaqtfE

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/27/12 03:03 PM

Black Friday got its name after some people were killed years ago. Now they embrace the name and hope for another crowd of Morons breaking down their doors to buy their cheaply made products that are over priced to begin with.

Yes could you imagine a food and water shortage? People would kill each other to survive. People have proven they will act like animals for a bunch of stuff they don't need.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/27/12 02:52 PM
Wild Wild West

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/27/12 02:44 PM
The show is not funny since Charlie Sheen left. It is trash, but I think this kid is a hypocrite.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 11/21/12 11:33 AM

Humm so if their religion is against using Doctors at all their employees should not get insurance at all huhh?? Just saying for that is what is being implied!......Sorry I don't buy that at all...

I'm just thankful I work for a small company that believes in handing down some of their profit to benefit their employees...Yes the company I work for pays for all their employees health insurance as well as a life insurance policy....

Not only that they actually help all the guys that work for them to be able to buy all their tools. Company pays for them and puts them on a payment plan to pay them off at $25 a week.. Best company I have ever worked for..And ya know what everyone is at work everyday with a good attitude wanting to help the company make it!:thumbsup:

I think it is a matter of necessity and commmon sense really

although, common sense is another debatable concept

of course, there is a strong necessity in the case of medical care with doctors, to recover from illnesses, and treat disease and injury,,etc,,,

there is more of a convenience to have bc then there is a necessity,

as long as abstinence and condoms are easily accessible, there is not the same urgency or need for them as there is for medical care

I do think basic health care should be covered because people become ill and have accidents in the course of life that can prevent their ability to provide for theirself or their family if left untreated

I just dont think it should go so far as mandating non medical care, like birth control, which is more a prevention convenience, than an actual TREATMENT of a medical condition,,,

Who decides what's necessary, though? Should the employer be able to decide what medication is necessary for their employees?

Preaching abstinence to adults isn't going to work. And unfortunately, condoms aren't 100% effective. Many are against abortion, so I would think that they would be ok with the use of the morning after pill to prevent pregnancy in cases where it's needed.

The preaching of abstinence may be the only voice of reason...

It's a shame that so many adults are living their lives without restraints.
Yet they insist on having some institution provide the solution to their multitudes of indiscretions.

Unwanted pregnancies have become a pathological disease
by society's absence of moral standards.

I agree with this. Having sex outside marriage without protection is immoral.

andrewzooms's photo
Wed 11/21/12 10:54 AM
Art. 11.
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

Treaty of Tripoli 1796

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 08:07 PM

80 percent of women's conversation:

Gossip about friends, workers, and family. It just gets old after a while. I frankly don't care about other peoples business.

that said.. I tend to believe talking is a good thing but engaging is key.. if he can't hold a conversation and doesn't divulge much of himself.. you could just straight up and ask if he feels uncomfortable with your chatter.. if they can't engage your mind.. why bother wasting both your and his time? but that's JMO :wink:

I agree with this.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 08:06 PM

Gossip about friends, workers, and family. It just gets old after a while. I frankly don't care about other peoples business.

You all act like men can't be chatty. Maybe I hang around weird men who actually talk? And you all act as if women only talk to gossip.

I am not a mime and have no problem talking.I believe that you have plenty to say.

I have lost male friends and girlfriends due to this flaw. Its not just women or men. The more boring a person is, the more likely they are to gossip about other peoples lives. I have met some interesting people who have not a bad thing to say about anybody. I hope to meet more of these people.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:49 PM

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:44 PM

A perfect partner in this world is someone who stay and loves you eventhough you are on your unexplainable attitude. ..

So the man has to be perfect while the woman goes bat s*it crazy lol.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:40 PM

Above post had a photo of irene anderson from sweden...
for some reason the link got disabled so here she is again.

surprised

It is impossible for a woman to have that muscle without the addition of steroids. Women have no testosterone to produce that sort of muscle mass.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:34 PM
Notre Dame VS Georgia National Championship.

Ohio State finishes the season with a perfect record.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:32 PM
Which episodes have you watched?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25