Community > Posts By > andrewzooms

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:27 PM
Seems Legit rofl

Xenu was, according to the founder of Scientology L. Ron Hubbard, the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who, 75 million years ago, brought billions of his people to Earth in a DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes and killed them using hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the essences of these many people remained, and that they form around people in modern times, causing them spiritual harm.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:24 PM
Its a rhetorical question essentially.

andrewzooms's photo
Tue 11/20/12 06:19 PM
Art. 11.
"As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Muslim] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries."

Treaty of Tripoli 1796

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 11/18/12 09:23 AM
Invest in gold and silver. The US Dollar has become worthless.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 11/18/12 09:01 AM
Working in the restaurant industry, pizza and pasta are the biggest money makers. When bought in bulk, pizza cost between 10 and 50 cents to make.

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 11/18/12 08:58 AM

Be careful what you pray for.

I know a woman whom I though would never ever quit smoking. She was hopeless addicted. So she prayed to God to help her quit. Shortly afterwards, she was smoking while on oxygen and lit up a cigarette and her face caught on fire. She was badly burned. If she would have been inhaling, it would have burned her lungs.

She healed. I still did not think she would quit smoking, but she did.
She kept a supply of cigarettes in her house for a full year. She never smoked again. She eventually gave all the cigarettes away.

Prayers are answered. I call it the law of attraction. The universe responds to thoughts, belief and faith no matter if you believe in a God or not.

Any this explains prayer how?

andrewzooms's photo
Sun 11/18/12 08:56 AM

my vote is 78.2% of the people on that site are retarded.
Update

That would be 78.4%

Indeed. laugh

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:42 PM
If George Westinghouse just would of gone to court he might of won and had control of the electrical grids and JP Morgan would of never been the man he was. America would of been saved. We would of never had a central bank.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:36 PM
Yes they have since 1896 and if we did not have a president like Teddy Rossevelt, America would of never had a middle class.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:32 PM

Yes I watched that series. That is history told in a way it should have been told in school. It was very good. It gave me a better perspective on how America became the country it did.

I thought Edison was pure evil with his electric chair. He went around killing innocent animals trying to prove to people that alternating current was too dangerous. It made me sick.

Then he built an electric chair and botched the first electrocution of a man. Literally fried him.

Yes Tesla was the better man when it came to electricity.

The best part was how they never mentioned JP Morgan creating the Federal Reserve. Come on history channel.laugh

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:29 PM
I found that train wreck. 49 died. It was called the Angola Horror.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:22 PM
Yes I did that would of changed history forever. Without these entrepreneurs America would never have become a superpower.

Amazing how Edison and Tesla where working together in the same workshop.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 06:13 PM
Anyone else watch any of the episodes? Best thing I have watched in a long time.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:41 PM
Texans and Falcons are the best teams till further notice.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:35 PM
I just think comedians should stick with comedy. Why is Steve Harvey writing books on relationships? He is on his third wife got a bunch of kids with all of them. Why do people take advice on marriage from a man who is unable to stabilize his marriage lol?

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:30 PM
Sad day now Congress is just a bunch of lawyers.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:26 PM

Steve Harvey's comments on Religion. This guy is clueless. Most would be offended, but I laugh at the ignorance of this buffoon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTnmZkHnTE

I know so many people exactly like that. ohwell

Yes and they have never read a science book. laugh

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:25 PM

laugh

Yeah, that was pretty stupid.

Hey, Andrew. waving

Hi Ruth. Nice to see somebody agree with me.

andrewzooms's photo
Thu 11/15/12 05:21 PM

The former employee's won't have jobs. Standing in the unemployment line, that should trim a lot of fat off.spock

Unemployment is like an Asian lover.

They pay chew long-time.

I get me a Ho-Ho once a month.:wink: smokin

laugh

andrewzooms's photo
Fri 11/09/12 06:45 PM
Any smart liberal voter knows Obama is run by the elite bankers and bloodline families. I did not vote for him because he is a puppet.

The Federal Reserve has destroyed our currency and Obama's main contributors have all outsourced jobs.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25