Community > Posts By > michiganman3

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 05:46 AM
Ain't that the truth.laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 03:13 PM
Edited by michiganman3 on Sat 09/11/10 03:14 PM
It's a long story...but 9/11 and the Space Shuttle Challenger events were in the background and quite secondary to what was going on in my life at the time.

It's like:

"Oh my God..Did you see that?

"No, I blinked and missed it"

It has been only later long after the events that some understanding of what happened has come about.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 03:04 PM
When 2 of 3 pics, there is a drink in their hand.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 03:02 PM
Who is the guy in your 'Bromance-gang sign' pix?

He's cute.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:57 PM

And don't forget, everything has to filter through your eyes too.

Perception is reality?

Until reality smacks you in the face, and you open your eyes.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:55 PM
I bought used copy of "Dress for Success"

Best .50 I ever spent.

I can look good for any occasion.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:49 PM
When it's over
That's the time I fall in love again
And when it's over
That's the time you're in my heart again
And when you go go go go
I know
And it never ends
It never ends

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:47 PM
And don't forget, everything has to filter through your eyes too.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:45 PM

Ive said it before and Ill say it again ... Its all about confidence!! It aint about what the good God gave ya (or the good Dr in some cases) its about how you wear it.

So this gal I work with had a bit of work done, tummy tuck, lipo, and a big rack.

Then she complained that the guys only hit on her cuz she was sportin' the big Ta-Ta's, and that she couldn't wear a bikini because of the scar from the tummy tuck.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:35 PM
Get involved with something you enjoy.

Go have a coffee at the bookstore, I don't drink but I hit a few bars to listen to some bands I am familiar with. If you attend church..they always need someone to do something. It is Fall and time to go back to school so go take a class.

One evening a had a date to go on a guided full moon kayak trip down a very slow river, at the last minute my date canceled, I went anyway and met someone there...turned out she was a bit young for me but it reminded me that when you are out living life the unexpected can happen.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:25 PM
I'd have gotten' in twice as much trouble.

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 02:18 PM

Just had 24 yrs sober yesterday, I thank God, and my support group for every minute of it and I also thank God for getting me here in 1 piecebigsmile :angel:

Happy Birthday Dude !!

I celebrate 29 today.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 09/10/10 02:22 PM
State forums are dead most of the time.

no photo
Fri 09/10/10 02:20 PM
Not a big fan.

I remember seeing a guy in his mid 50's who had a huge cross tatted across his chest. I am sure it was beautiful when he had it done as a young man.
When I saw it it looked like a sad droopy saguaro cactus.

no photo
Fri 09/10/10 04:58 AM
Hit it and quit it.

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 02:41 PM

from wikipedia (verifiable in any search engine)

Indonesia, the most populous Muslim-majority country, elected Megawati Sukarnoputri as president[5]

Pakistan, the second most populous Muslim-majority country, twice (non-consecutively) elected Benazir Bhutto as prime minister[6]

Bangladesh, the third most populous Muslim-majority country, elected Khaleda Zia[7] and Sheikh Hasina as prime ministers

Turkey, the fifth most populous Muslim-majority country, elected Tansu Çiller as prime minister

Is Sharia law in effect in those countries?

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 02:31 PM
I have yet to see a thread started by a guy stating that he 'is hatin' on BBWs' or 'Why are there so many BBWs on these sites?

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 07:29 AM
If this problem was confined to a handful of people downloading and sharing some lame music from from a bunch of no talent types there would be no need for these types of laws.

What is happening is the theft of intellectual property.
Illegal copies of software defraud the creators of being paid for their work.

How do you propose to pay the people who innovate and create new applications and software if you can't sell it?

How do musicians make money if revenues are not collected for their music?

Would you go to a farmer take the crops off his land and say "the earth belongs to no man, these vegetables, this wheat, these cattle, are here for me to take" ?

You get paid for your work don't you?

no photo
Wed 09/08/10 06:59 AM

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 08:06 PM
Tell mine to slow down....

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25