no photo
Sat 02/02/19 10:59 AM
I say it depends on the person and their views and personality but me personally I dont feel that you need to have sex with a person to show that you love them nor to consummate your relationship with them either

no photo
Sat 02/02/19 10:48 AM
I say that it varies because even if a person gets alot of attention in the real world that doesnt mean that they will online especially because some people think if a person is found too attractive in their pictures that the profile cant be real or the female is made of plastic or something is wrong with her or she cant be down to earth and that's not always true because I'm real I'm down to earth I'm not made of plastic or had surgery done and theirs nothing wrong with me an I'm on a dating site I get alot of attention anywhere I go in the real world but I have a specific Male that I'm attracted to and in the real world they are to shy or intimidated to talk to me or they think a woman like me wouldn't dare look they way but it's simply not true and so the opposite approaches me in person an I'm just not interested respectfully so I figured online dating would be easier this way I can let them get to know my personality outside of what I look like and I seem to find that it's hard to do that on a online dating app so I say all that to say it doesn't matter if a person would be considered very attractive in the real world that doesnt translates that you'll get tons of messages on a online dating app especially if your not on here looking for hook ups that's my personal opinion of dating sites

no photo
Sat 02/02/19 10:26 AM
If you listen to one of those types of music or all of them and live in NYC I would like to know
Punk rock - heavy metal - alt rock - rock - trance -emo -goth

no photo
Sat 02/02/19 10:14 AM
Fall out boyz song I dont care

no photo
Sat 02/02/19 04:21 AM
Edited by Imuniqueandlovingit on Sat 02/02/19 04:21 AM
I wouldn't mind one but only if the person seems worth it to me other then that I'm ok with just making new friends to go hangout with but read my profile first before messaging me

no photo
Sat 02/02/19 04:13 AM
I read a persons profile first to determine whether or not imma reply to their message or not
So I'm hoping people read mine before messaging me

no photo
Sat 02/02/19 04:04 AM
:hugging::wave:

no photo
Fri 02/01/19 06:13 PM
Thank you I appreciate it

no photo
Fri 02/01/19 05:23 PM
New and from NYC

no photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:32 PM
Me personally I cant be in a relationship with someone who is jealous that is one thing I will not tolerate

no photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:14 PM
Mines was a gift and a curse at the sametime but if I could go back in time I wouldn't change a thing because it made the woman I am today aswell as lessons I would of never learned if I didnt meet them

no photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:10 PM
Neither

no photo
Thu 01/31/19 10:05 PM
Edited by Imuniqueandlovingit on Thu 01/31/19 10:06 PM
I have no problem exchanging numbers with a person but that's after I had a few conversations with them and determined all I needed and wanted to know to consider if I want to talk on the phone with them but if a person gives me their number without communicating with me I will delete and block them I'm the type of female that if I want to talk to a person on the phone I'll simple ask for their number so I can call them at that moment but if I dont ask for that person number I wont call nor respond

no photo
Thu 01/31/19 09:55 PM
I'm looking to meet
I want to make some new friends or find someone worth dating and getting in a relationship with but that's only of we share common interest aswell as hobbies and if my personality gets along with theirs