Community > Posts By > Jeanne234

Jeanne234's photo
Sun 05/08/11 07:04 AM

Personally, I think lesbians are creepy to begin with.

Personally, I think using a "Walmart Employee of the Month" photo as a profile pic is creepy. But I LOVE the way you accessorized your collar!

Jeanne234's photo
Thu 05/05/11 10:35 PM
While I love women my own age I'm attracted to much younger women as well. Obviously there's a physical factor, but I also like spending time with someone who's fun, confident, intelligent and excited about the future.

Men who date younger women and women who date younger men are fairly visible and accepted, but I don't see a lot of information or recognition about women in my situation. I don't know if it's not something that's talked about or if it's just rare .... maybe there aren't a whole lot of girls in their 20s interested in older women.

What do you think? Is my attraction to younger women pervy or acceptable? Do girls want to have anything to do with older women? Am I the only middle-aged, suburban lesbian trying to meet girls half her age? Do I stand any chance of finding someone or should I just throw in the towel and stop wasting my time?