Community > Posts By > YamilethJ

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:37 AM

I just love when someone defends their position until a point that it makes not sense and then ALL OF THE SUDDEN they are just messing with us... Cracks me the hell up...

hey indn, you were right on track, but it is her loss

Pete, some can't stand by their beliefs.. If you run that easily and quickly then you don't even believe in what you're saying...
hahhahahhah I had to get up early because this chat can not pay my bills

no photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:36 AM

We know how to make a woman recover her selfsteem, but men we do not know ...as a woman I am curious

self esteem comes from one's self
no one can give you self esteem it comes from within

never want to depend on anyone to validate MY self worthnoway

drinker
I think this is just the perfect way to describe it.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:45 PM

i AGREE ....BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT WHEN YOU LOVE ...YOU FORGET YOURSELF, AND YOU JUST LOVE, ENJOY, HARDLY REALIZE THINGS, SO THE LOW SELFSTEEM COMES RIGHT AFTER YOU BROKE UP OR SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN, BUT WHILE YOU ARE IN LOVE ON A RELATIONSHIP ...IF SOMEONE GETS A NIDDLE AND TRY TO PICH YOU ,,,BELIVE ME YOU DO NOT FEEL A THING,,, i GUESS WE FEEL THE PAIN RIGHT AFTER THE WHOLE ENCHANTED STORY HAD ENDED.

huh
BELIEVE ME ...SOMETIMES WE APPROACH OURSELVES ASKING,,,WHY i WAS SO STUPID, WHY I DID THAT , I COULD NOT REALIZE IT.....IN LOVE IT IS AN STATE OF MIND,,,tHANKS FOR CHATTING i AM TEASING SOME OF YOU ...PLAYING WITH WORDS AND JOKING AROUND, DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY WE ARE JUST KIND LIKE TRYING TO GO TO BED AND WE JUST CAN NOT SLEEP....GOOD NIGHT AND THANKS SO MUCH BYE BYE.

We? huh
WHO IS WE? YOU AND WHO?smokin

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:43 PM

i AGREE ....BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT WHEN YOU LOVE ...YOU FORGET YOURSELF, AND YOU JUST LOVE, ENJOY, HARDLY REALIZE THINGS, SO THE LOW SELFSTEEM COMES RIGHT AFTER YOU BROKE UP OR SOMETHING ELSE HAPPEN, BUT WHILE YOU ARE IN LOVE ON A RELATIONSHIP ...IF SOMEONE GETS A NIDDLE AND TRY TO PICH YOU ,,,BELIVE ME YOU DO NOT FEEL A THING,,, i GUESS WE FEEL THE PAIN RIGHT AFTER THE WHOLE ENCHANTED STORY HAD ENDED.

huh
BELIEVE ME ...SOMETIMES WE APPROACH OURSELVES ASKING,,,WHY i WAS SO STUPID, WHY I DID THAT , I COULD NOT REALIZE IT.....IN LOVE IT IS AN STATE OF MIND,,,tHANKS FOR CHATTING i AM TEASING SOME OF YOU ...PLAYING WITH WORDS AND JOKING AROUND, DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONALLY WE ARE JUST KIND LIKE TRYING TO GO TO BED AND WE JUST CAN NOT SLEEP....GOOD NIGHT AND THANKS SO MUCH BYE BYE.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:39 PM

lET ME ASK AGAIN.....WOULD LOVE CURE LOW SELFSTEEM?

A BIG FAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yes I have and HE did not fix my self-esteem.. I did that... I am the only one in control of what I feel or think or do... Love is wonderful but it doesn't make us who we are.. If anyone thinks it does then they don't believe in theirself and that is where they need to work on things... not only can you not be loved until you love yourself, but you cannot love, if you do not love yourself...

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:36 PM
iT IS NOT SOMETHING I WILL SET....MAYBE YOU MEET THE RIGHT PERSON THE SAME DAY, MAYBE SITUATIONS ARE CARRYING YOU STRAIGHT TO THAT PERSON, LIFE CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:34 PM

lET ME ASK AGAIN.....WOULD LOVE CURE LOW SELFSTEEM?

A BIG FAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:32 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Wed 08/06/08 10:33 PM
lET ME ASK AGAIN.....WOULD LOVE HELP TO LIFT LOW SELFSTEEM?

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:31 PM

of course not.....it is something like ...me myself and I..ANOTHER THING I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT COULD HELP TO LIFT THE SELFSTEEM TOO IS ....LOVE....LOVE DO WONDERS TOO YOU KNOW.

Yes...indeed it does....
SO CAN WE SAY THAT IF WE WANT TO FEEL BETTER ...WOULD BE OK TO FIND LOVE?
i AM ASKING I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS THE WAY, ...

see I disagree again... I was taught that you can't be loved unless you love yourself.. I truly believe that.. If you don't believe in YOU or LOVE YOU then how can anyone else see the value in you??? What we put out is what others perceive...

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:28 PM

of course not.....it is something like ...me myself and I..ANOTHER THING I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT COULD HELP TO LIFT THE SELFSTEEM TOO IS ....LOVE....LOVE DO WONDERS TOO YOU KNOW.

Yes...indeed it does....
SO CAN WE SAY THAT IF WE WANT TO FEEL BETTER ...WOULD BE OK TO FIND LOVE?

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:27 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Wed 08/06/08 10:27 PM
of course .....it is something like ...me myself and I..ANOTHER THING I WAS THINKING ABOUT WHAT COULD HELP TO LIFT THE SELFSTEEM TOO IS ....LOVE....LOVE DO WONDERS TOO YOU KNOW.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:22 PM
I would go ....this person can be in danger and you will feel guilty if you never believe her, or just go you need to find out why ..she calls you ...why you, and if you are asking it is because there is still feelings that you need to get rid off and they only way would be talking or asking her.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:20 PM

You're right, you didn't keep the boundaries which is a "my bad" but if she pushed them or disrespected them under NO circumstances is that ok.. She was wrong...

Yeah...I'm learning more every day that it really was not all my fault in this....

You have to believe in you and your ethics and know that if you're a good person then the other issues are usually someone else's... Don't get me wrong, we're all a pain in the azz some days we're human but in general most aren't 'bad'...
you see Believe in you/

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:17 PM
Do not let anyone have your selfsteem in their hands, they can just destroy you, create you or just be dependent.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:16 PM

Well maybe she was just checking your weak spot in this case ...selfsteem remember that when people knows our weakness the can use them as a very sharp weapon against us, up to us how strong or how deep you want that sword hurt you/

The point being...you should not deliberately hurt the ones you love....but yeah, she did that quite a bit...
That is just right.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:13 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Wed 08/06/08 10:14 PM

alot of girls been complimenting me(they say i gotta nice bodyblushing )so that works for mebigsmile

Yeah, that would work for me too, Wolf, but I never get told that....oh well....
oh great,now im making some people feel worse,my bad spacemandrinker

No sweat man...not your fault! I was told for 4 years by my ex that I was not "sexually attractive."

WHAT???????????? noway

YUP! You heard it!

Well I can easily say I'm not sexually attracted to you Space. Maybe she was conflicted or something? laugh

Speculation has it that she may be slightly gay.....but I couldn't prove it....she did have some psychological problems, though....
Well maybe she was just checking your weak spot in this case ...selfsteem remember that when people knows our weakness the can use them as a very sharp weapon against us, up to us how strong or how deep we want that sword hurt us/

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:09 PM
Edited by YamilethJ on Wed 08/06/08 10:10 PM
no thank me....It is just real, the truth, and a fact.
so keep sexy,,,,
When someone does not see us the way we expect it does not mean that the rest of the world thinks the same.drinker this goes for you spaceman, Great name by the way men of the space, or more like men out of the space.

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:03 PM

alot of girls been complimenting me(they say i gotta nice bodyblushing )so that works for mebigsmile

Yeah, that would work for me too, Wolf, but I never get told that....oh well....

No sweat man...not your fault! I was told for 4 years by my ex that I was not "sexually attractive."
Because you are not sexually atracted to her that does not mean you are not sexual atracted to mesmooched

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:03 PM

Because you are not sexually atracted to her that does not mean you are not sexual atracted to mesmooched

no photo
Wed 08/06/08 10:00 PM

Wait we know how to make a woman recover her self-esteem? that's news to me.. How????
...believe in yourself...that is all

That is not correct.. I'm sorry but having studied psychology and people and worked on helping people I know that is NOT the answer...
I respect your point of view ...and I gave you mine one, I am telling by my experience, I tried many things and I always end up feeling the same, so I start doing things that would make me know that I worth it and How I get it, by believing in myself, thinking and believing that whatever people think of me it is not necesary the truth it is just an opinion, for some people I might be the ugliest girl in the world and for some other I would be the most pretty one, who cares it is what I believe ...so low selfsteem it is the low appreciation you have for yourself, but if you really believe in yourself and trust yourself and instead of approach yourself you prize yourself, believe me low selfsteem will dissapear of course, how I said before not all cases are the same it is just my experience.....sometimes we can be our best psicologist.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23