Community > Posts By > illumastorm

illumastorm's photo
Tue 11/22/11 06:35 PM
me as a kid would be laughing and crying at the same time, while loading a bullet in the chamber and holding out the gun for me now to take and use. what the ***** has happened!!!!??? i'm done trying to deal with it.

illumastorm's photo
Fri 10/28/11 04:25 PM
Edited by illumastorm on Fri 10/28/11 04:26 PM
same reason women cheat. and why is this in the poem section?

illumastorm's photo
Fri 10/28/11 09:30 AM
well if i go shoot up something i won't be a pool hall, not one around here anywhere thats how bad it is, nothing to do unless you make your own fun. main reason is i HATE COLD WINTER! i grew up here and i am over it.

illumastorm's photo
Thu 10/27/11 05:12 PM

It also makes you extremely horny.

i don't need meth for that :laughing:

illumastorm's photo
Thu 10/27/11 02:27 PM
Edited by illumastorm on Thu 10/27/11 02:27 PM

illumastorm's photo
Thu 10/27/11 09:38 AM
you can probably find episodes online somewhere to watch. i have seen several shows that way. sometimes i forget they are on and miss them so i just look them up and sure enough somewhere i can see them.

illumastorm's photo
Wed 10/26/11 03:05 PM
i am, but can't guarantee for how much longer.

illumastorm's photo
Wed 10/19/11 02:46 PM

a wonderful person to share it with

yea that would be nice too

illumastorm's photo
Wed 10/19/11 06:29 AM

OK, got my sewing machine set up. What size of chair and coach do you have? Is this going to be used outside or inside? I can also do car seats but specialize in sofa shams.

SCAMMERS.
Not shammers.

but thats how some of them reply lol, completely off the topic and thats a dead giveaway.

illumastorm's photo
Tue 10/18/11 05:44 PM
yea, put up a pic so we can see you.

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:37 PM
yea i have seen rich lazy people as well as poor lazy people. the rich lazy ones rely on they're parents well being while the poor lazy ones rely on the government.

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:30 PM

i see the light biggrin
No,noway

dont go towards your light scared

your too young!!surprised :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but it looks better then here sad2

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:28 PM
but back to the original post, yea i feel married to my old dog harley even though he's a male, got him when he was just weened and i'll end up burying him after he dies, if he goes before i do lol. he will always go wherever i do. kinda like the "till death do you part".

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:25 PM
you know thats the strangest thing, i have found sometimes animals show up here at the low times. once after an argument with my ex i went out to sit on the porch and i wasn't even out there a few minutes and a stray dog showed up, cutiest little thing all skin and bones and looked like it hadn't eaten in a long time. went back in to get some dogfood and the ex followed me back out and saw what i was doing and she changed her mind about me being mean lol. next day the little dog took off and i never found it so i don't know where it went. sometimes birds will land on the deck close by and look and act like i am not there or they are not afraid, same with squirrels and chipmonks. kinda makes me feel like i am a ghost lol

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:13 PM
i see the light biggrin

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:09 PM

Coachwhip, awesome! My favorite snake. It neither colubrid nor venomous so it runs its prey down like freakin panzer assault and swallows it while its still fighting to get away.

well that explained why it took off so freaking fast when i tried to move it with a stick.
pics where with a iphone, i try to get good pics. yea i am sure they are glacier rocks, lot of them are sandstone in the area.

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:04 PM
i'll go for a new life bigsmile , i am over this one. frustrated

illumastorm's photo
Mon 10/17/11 05:01 PM
ok i must be stupid but what the heck is a testimonial for? i got mine opened but i have no idea what it's about. what

illumastorm's photo
Thu 10/13/11 05:11 PM
comfortably numb, sorrow, mother, 3 of my top ones. but then again they are all super.

illumastorm's photo
Thu 10/13/11 05:04 PM
?? you'd have to ask them, but then again i don't have any friends so i guess that remains a mystery.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11