Community > Posts By > 2N2 1

no photo
Tue 02/19/19 02:21 AM
What I'm trying to find is away to say (without being completely rude) is that if your IQ and your shoe size are the same, don't bother. Any suggestions?

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 09:58 AM
Thanks, it's not the scammers I'm getting, some of them are even fun ny, and I know there everywhere. It's more the lack of a sense of humor / intelligence. Jokes just aren't funny if you have to explain them all the time, and without some witty conversation I'm bored.

no photo
Mon 02/18/19 07:17 AM
Profile isn't getting the kind of responses I want. What do you think?

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 05:14 PM
Can nudges be blocked without blocking a user totally?

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 05:13 PM
This is only happening with one particular user. I use a desk top computer so don't get any notifications if I'm not online and there's no way for them to know when or if I get online. I only use the nudge to let them know that I am online. This all started Friday after some mess with mobile verification, ever since that time I have been unable to nudge them. We have exchanged numerous messages since then it's just that the nudge feature won't work for them. It does work for any other user that I would use it for, just not them.

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 03:24 PM
I do send them messages, I just use the nudge to let them know that I'm online as they use the phone app

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:57 PM
I'm having a problem with the nudge feature, but just with one specific user. When I try to nudge I get a message saying I'm nudging too much wait a few......... It only happens with one user that I'm having a running conversation with and I only try the nudge about once a day to see if they are online. It doesn't give me that message with any other user. Any idea what is going on?

no photo
Sun 02/17/19 01:48 PM
I'm having the same problem but only with one user. I can nudge anyone else (though I don't want to). Why with just this one user?

no photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:00 PM
Thanks for the response but the problem still exists. I even had the site freeze up totally. The only button on my computer that I could use was start. My girlfriend said it took her 22 minutes to open a one line email from me, so I'm not alone. I even had to backtrack to get this forum up as I got the "internet explorer can not..." message trying to open this page. ?

no photo
Wed 09/17/08 08:50 AM
I'm having loading problems. It has taken over 5 minutes to open an email (when it does open, otherwise I get "internet explorer can't display").
Is a fix on the way?

no photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:43 AM
I'm not getting any at all. The problem is my email notification gong works off my regular email so when I'm away from my desk I don't know any new mails have come in.
PS. I hadn't heard anything about a name change. ?

no photo
Sat 05/10/08 05:25 AM
I'm not getting notification of JSH communications in my regular email anymore. I've updated my preferences and still no luck. Any ideas?

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:12 AM
A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.
His buddy asks, 'How will I recognize him?'
'That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment.'
So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.
'A female horth.'
So, he shows him a prized filly. 'Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeths'?
So the guy picks up the midget and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.
'Nith eyeths, can I thee her earzths'? So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.
'Nith earzths, can I see her mouf'? The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth. 'Nice mouf, can I see her twat'?
Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's fanny, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.
The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing. 'Perhapth I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit'?

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:59 PM

Good evening all,
Hi Feral, Thanks for the matches but it seems you failed to mention I wasn't "available". I'm"taken" "involved" ect.
Lovely ladies all but I have found my one and wouldn't consider doing anything to jeopardize that.
New friends are always welcome, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning to spend Valentines with my love.
So won't be here to chat.

I will make sure I say that to the ladies if I give them your e-mail....Im sorry sweets....Im usually better about it.....

Not a problem, just don't want to instill any false hopes.

no photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:54 PM
Good evening all,
Hi Feral, Thanks for the matches but it seems you failed to mention I wasn't "available". I'm"taken" "involved" ect.
Lovely ladies all but I have found my one and wouldn't consider doing anything to jeopardize that.
New friends are always welcome, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning to spend Valentines with my love.
So won't be here to chat.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 07:15 PM
Chris, you shootin dice or buying fertilizer?

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:55 PM

i'm still around... jumping around figuring this site out..how are you?

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PEEPS.......RULES ON PAGE 1 I AM FERALCATLADY OR DEBBIE AND I AM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD MATCHMAKER.....COME IN ENJOY.....AND GET READY FOR A RIDE LIKE NO OTHER.

Will I need to put my seatback in the upright position and secure my tray table?

yes sir re.....and I promise you will at the very least make a ton of friends....but I have been known to match a few also....ahhhh what the heck alot of matches.....Praise to God for that.......So have fun. And if any quetions about anything just ask......

Thanks for the warning. I catch on pretty quick, it'll just take me a little bit to learn to use this venue.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:44 PM
Edited by 2N2 1 on Thu 02/07/08 06:45 PM

i'm still around... jumping around figuring this site out..how are you?

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PEEPS.......RULES ON PAGE 1 I AM FERALCATLADY OR DEBBIE AND I AM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD MATCHMAKER.....COME IN ENJOY.....AND GET READY FOR A RIDE LIKE NO OTHER.

Will I need to put my seatback in the upright position and secure my tray table?

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:33 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this so please excuse my ineptitude.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:27 PM
Good evening ,
All right Feral, Ive read the rules, do your stuff.