INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 01/13/08 09:12 PM
THANKS,every one bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 01/13/08 08:58 PM
Busy,being a single parentbigsmile LOOKING GOOD,love flowerforyou

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:09 AM
Welcome to JSH I hope you find what your looking for.Good luck in life and lovebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 01/10/08 02:13 PM
I am a WoW head and have it on 2 computers with 2 accounts.My 6 year old love to play also.I play on more than 1 realm and like to meet people who play also.bigsmile flowerforyou .Do you play World of Warcraft?:flowerforyou if not get the 10 day trial.I will send any new players 1 gold[in the game] on BloodscalpTRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 01/10/08 08:24 AM
Looks good.I'm a more info,type but it's good.bigsmile flowerforyou

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:26 AM
Talking is not the only way to express your self.I love a sexy voice,but it is only one aspect of a person.As someone who was shot and needs to use crutches,I let people know up front about me.I hope it is not a deal breaker,but if some one has a problem with it there is nothing I can do about it.brokenheart But I don't hate them for feeling that way.I would just try and no matter what be honest.I am sure something made you interested,it wasn't her voice right?It is like in the bedroom,if your both OK with it enjoy,but if not that is OK.We all have our things that our partner has to accept.A woman is more than a voice,if I am into her,then I am in to her.You can't make some one accept you,they must chose to.It is your call,but be honest and true.TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:06 AM
Welcome to JSH,I hope you find friendship and love,online and throughout your life.Sorry I'm not a hot woman[thats always good],but I am sure with a little time you will at least make some new friends.If your honest about your self and with others,you will have a good time.I hope to read more of your posts.A person is likely to read your posts,then your profile.I hope we all find what we are looking forbigsmile Have a great life.TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:53 AM
COOLbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 01/05/08 03:49 AM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Sat 01/05/08 03:51 AM
I JUST got my power back on.It was off for about 20 hours.sad sadDid you lose you power?Even Walmart was closed.I MISSED JSH.I am about to WoW out.I missed my internet more than my dish.I must say,thank God for electricity.I AM spoiled with power.So is my 6year old.How do people live with out power?I had to post-I needed some JUST SAY HI.Now that I got my power back its time to Email.I will be playing some World of Warcraft[ITS LIKE CRACK].bigsmile bigsmile Did you lose your power?Did it make you miss something?What did[would]you miss because of no power?I AM GLAD to be back onlinebigsmile bigsmile TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Fri 12/28/07 11:37 AM
Good luck in love and life,I hope you find no strife.Remember to think of each other and don't forget to take care of each others needsbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/27/07 10:10 AM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Thu 12/27/07 10:14 AM
I would like everyone who is honest and not full of B.S. to post on this subject.Post something whatever.Just only honesty from honest people.I seem to meet[almost] only liars.I don't like liars.mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad I DON'T CARE if your my enemy or my friend,just be honest.It is sad but true.A thief will steal,a murderer will kill,but you never know what a liar will lie about.explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode explode I am feeling very jaded.brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart Am I the only one who is sick of lies?I know liars might post,what can I say,we are only as good as our word.Just post something honest,share in honesty.:smile: Maybe we might learn something about our selves in the process.bigsmile brokenheart .LETS HAVE SOME HONESTY..........I have never been a cheater,but am alway cheated on,I don't think I have ever truly been loved.For 6 years my heart has held by someone who will never care about me.But I now in my heart I loved her completely and in letting go completely completely,I will have a clean heart.One not soiled by hatred.I am responsible for my self,not others. I know that my heart was shattered but I gave my love.I know in my heart if I always love ,then I have loved.I will never let the selfishness of others keep me from loving.brokenheart bigsmile I am responsible for my actions and think about how they affect others,do you?Honestly?...Give some honesty to the world.If you think I am lame,tell me but don't lie.TRULY Kenny

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:36 AM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Thu 12/27/07 09:37 AM
Welcome,to JSH,flowerforyou bigsmile I hope you find what ever your looking for and more.May waves of joy wash upon the beaches of your life and that the many great things are brought to you by the tides of the world.TRULY Kenny PS thank you for your service.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:33 PM
Merry Christmas,I,m not a hot chic,but hi and good luck on the good woman search,I hope you get all you want and more:smile:

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:29 PM
brokenheart sad :smile: bigsmile flowerforyou

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Tue 12/25/07 06:26 PM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Tue 12/25/07 06:28 PM
I always listen,that is[I think]why I'm lonely.Women only talk to guys that don't listen.That is why we have so many stereo-types,we only see with what we know,not with what is or can be.To pre anything is,to alter how we understand and look at things.Men listen,boys hear bla,bla,bla .....It is this waybrokenheart brokenheart brokenheart I hope we all see things as they arebigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile If I JUST SAID bla,bla,blasad sad sad then have a great life,otherwise,have a great life and I hope I hear from you[non specific],keep listening bigsmile bigsmile flowerforyou TRULY Kenny:smile: :smile: Maybe he will start listening

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:14 PM
Edited by INEEDLOVEFROMYOU on Mon 12/24/07 02:25 PM
This is the name of a scam,I only wasted time,but on a site I found,they said the point was to try to get you to cash fake checks or some thing.I was telling some one I know about this then,I though I should post about it.I found this person on TRUE and the name was vanilagrl[???].I hope no one else wastes their time on this scam.I think it was delphifaq.com but I am not sure I will check and post this site also.It is a must read for any one who meets people online.I hope we all have luck in love and life.TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:46 PM

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/home.htm

Santa is currently in Banja Luka, Bosnia-Herzegovina at 4:38 pm EST
It is being shown on FOX NEWSbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Mon 12/24/07 01:36 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sun 12/23/07 03:22 AM
The same to you and type at you next year:smile: I hope your heart is filled with cheer now and through out the year.bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile TRULY Kennybigsmile bigsmile

INEEDLOVEFROMYOU's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:42 PM

Whats up Bri...how are ya? Thanks, by the way, too sweet!
bigsmile bigsmile DAM SMOOOTHbigsmile bigsmile

Previous 1 3 4