Community > Posts By > Goofball73

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/27/17 03:24 PM
Eh. I don't want to babysit a youngin. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/27/17 02:51 PM

You are an idiot.. but you know what?
I once called someone a moron and he has found love and living happily ever after. So the moral of the story is even morons can find love... but idiots? no chance in hell... jk :D

Vegas odds are 17 to 1 on this fact. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 03/21/17 06:28 AM
Well I once told my ex wife that I was happy we divorced. When she asked why, I replied with "Well...to be honest....I never knew sex could be so fulfilling". Yeah....it was an epic moment for me. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Tue 03/21/17 05:53 AM
I had like 300 plus matches at one time on here.....and then suddenly it went to like 80. Man....talk about killing one's ego. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/20/17 06:16 PM

Have you ever had those days where you hate being single?

That's when you call up a hooker. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Mon 03/20/17 04:46 PM
Love is a feeling....but that feeling is truly love when you want to be with that one person who makes your day....well your whole life better. Of course you will have times where you don't want to be in the same room with them because of something that happened. I feel that is normal. But you work it out and you move forward.

However where love is a"joyful labor" is when you put in some effort to show how special he/she is. You do simple things like leaving a love not for that person, or for making them a hot bath, or making a sandwich (I know guys joke about this but it really is true...you make a guy a sandwich he didn't ask for and trust me...he will remember it). I have a friend who has been working a lot and he hasn't spent much time with his wife. Well, she isn't happy about it and right now they have been arguing. I told him that when he gets some time off to take her out on a date....just a date for the two of them...where they can enjoy one another. Sometimes acting like you are going out for the first time will make you both feel good and loved. It isn't the fact that they aren't in love. It is the fact that neither of them feel like they are right now.

So love is really all the above, but I would like to also say that love should never feel like it is forced. It should never be about doing something because "well, I need to show her that I love her so I better do such and such".

Goofball73's photo
Sun 03/19/17 05:04 PM
"Fight Inside"- RED

Goofball73's photo
Sun 03/19/17 04:54 PM
Hungry? laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 03/19/17 04:42 PM
I am a combo of "I am not just interested in anyone" and "I know what I want". Six foot leggy blonde in a bikini delivering me a beer? Hey...I can be in that category of "He also believes in wishful thinking". laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sun 03/19/17 04:35 PM

Still believe in love :heart:

Me too. That's why God invented beer. laugh

Goofball73's photo
Fri 03/17/17 07:54 AM

Do men really want a strong and well rounded woman? Or are they really intimidated by brains and beauty? Are you intimidated by a strong woman who doesn't sleep around with several different men at the same time?

Maybe I'm wrong,but from what I can see, a lot of men choose what's easier..There are women who does the same also. Think about it and let me know your thoughts,can't wait to hear them..

I love brains, beauty and boobs......I'm so well rounded. drinker

Goofball73's photo
Sun 03/12/17 06:08 PM
I was skeptical about this movie. However, seeing Gadot (as Diana Prince) in Dawn of Justice won me over, and the previews have been solid. My point is that this looks like the movie DC needs to help elevate its' movie series.

Goofball73's photo
Sun 03/12/17 06:00 PM

Have to wonder why every time I try to just sit and enjoy a cup at Starbucks by myself, I am usually approached and asked "hows the brew today or something to that effect. Now, I do understand people just being friendly but.. because I am alone really does not mean I am wanting to entertain open conversation with strange guys. Anyone else out there having the same problem? I really hate to be mean so I will try to be a polite as possible but it usually winds up with me having to look at my watch and stating I have to go before I was really ready. Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Oh quit bragging about your numbers. tongue2 laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sat 03/11/17 05:24 PM
Edited by Goofball73 on Sat 03/11/17 05:30 PM
Wicked Lovable Tacos

DDD

Goofball73's photo
Sat 03/11/17 05:06 PM
The Dark Knight.

Goofball73's photo
Sat 03/11/17 05:02 PM
Yeah....when I was like 10. Stupid little punk called me fat while on the school bus. So I sat on him and farted on him to make it all better. laugh

Have you ever been on a dinner date and you order like a light supper or something so you don't eat like a pig in front of your date?

Goofball73's photo
Sat 03/11/17 04:56 PM
Is this like getting free therapy? laugh

Goofball73's photo
Sat 03/11/17 03:58 PM
Tesla

Goofball73's photo
Sat 03/11/17 03:54 PM
If a couple has a disagreement here and there, but they always work it out (never go to be angry), then I feel the relationship would be better and healthier. Now, if a couple argues all the damn time, starts throwing crap and breaking stuff, or it gets physical then of course it isn't healthy.

I will state that make up sex is damn fun, and couples definitely benefit from that. drinker

Goofball73's photo
Fri 03/10/17 04:05 PM
"Is your daddy a Baker" Because you have some nice buns".

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next