Community > Posts By > Alterette

no photo
Tue 10/11/11 07:11 AM
Single ... and not sorry. :laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:40 PM
Thanks, Viv, I am better. But now everyone but me and my youngest have strep ... know a good hotel I can stay at until the rest of my family isn't contagious anymore??? :tongue:

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:32 PM
No worries. I apologize for calling you 'the poster who said ..." You look positively yummy. LOL

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:30 PM

OP, I get what you're trying to say. The rituals of dating seem to be something that is expected. I agree with the poster who said you can meet a lot of great people by volunteering. I have found this to be true.

Is that all I am to you? Just 'the poster who said' ?:cry:

I'm sorry. You know you mean the world to me . :tongue:

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:18 PM
I have to say ... if I have a husband, I would certainly expect him to be ****ing ... pitchfork

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:16 PM

Hummm sounds like the relationship could never go any where. Therefore I would decide not to go and move on......Why get your heart involved if things will never go anywhere... Well unless both understand it will never excel and just enjoy the time together.. If so then go visit and enjoy it...whoa

I totally agree. As for whether or not I'd get back with my ex, he and I are still great friends but we've both changed and grown in different directions. He's not the guy I fell in love with anymore and I'm not that girl. So the answer is no.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:10 PM

you bump into an ex. What do you do?

I get along with my ex's, so I'd just say "hi. How's it going?", chat a bit and move on.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:09 PM
I'm a real woman. I'm middle-aged, with stretch marks and extra pounds. My skin isn't perfect and I'm far-sighted. All of my beauty is on the inside. I'm a little cynical because of the things and relationships I've been through. I believe I am responsible for my own happiness.

And Krupa, I won't take that bet because I believe you're right.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 10:04 PM

What I really need to be happy is a lot of money.bigsmile

rofl rofl rofl

I'm already happy. I am responsible for my own happiness. But I would prefer a partner who will treat me as well as I treat him.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:59 PM
For me, when I see someone who really cares about others, it is endearing. I love a man with a good heart. Some are very warm and open; some act quietly, not wanting any applause. But they are all endearing to me.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:48 PM
Yes, using the search feature. Can you actually filter out people who haven't been on recently? Someone please tell me how if there is a way!

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:47 PM
OP, I get what you're trying to say. The rituals of dating seem to be something that is expected. I agree with the poster who said you can meet a lot of great people by volunteering. I have found this to be true.

no photo
Mon 10/10/11 09:36 PM
Am I the only one or does it seem that every guy that looks interesting was last on the site more than a month ago?

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:25 PM
I've given up on dating ... I've had relationships and I like my life as a single. I'd rather just have friends to hang out with.

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:21 PM
Maybe I shouldn't admit this but when I have trouble sleeping, I say my prayers and I never seem to get to the end of them without dropping off to sleep.

It's changed for me since my heart has gotten old. I used to be quite a night owl and sometimes went for a few days without sleep. Now I take a nap in the afternoon and usually still drift off around midnight. I wake up earlier though. Five hours at night is about all I can do.

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:00 PM
I might go 10-15 years older/younger, depending on the person. But twice or half my age? 106 is too old to date and five of my kids are over 27. Nope. Nope. Nope.

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 08:51 PM
Richard Gere! A man that dances ... now there's a guy I can get behind (and under and over) YUM!!!

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 08:45 PM
At 53, I'm doing pretty well ... I've got a 9 yo that keeps me on my toes. But every now and then, I get a reminder that I need to slow down.

Like this week. They are doing the fall insecticides in my apt. complex and I had to go to the ER TWICE in as many weeks with a full-blown asthma attack. I haven't had one in over a decade. Boo. grumble

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 08:40 PM
It's beautiful Fall weather where I'm at ... I actually spent a couple of hours sitting outside in the dark, just gazing at the beautiful, sparkling sky and enjoying the cool weather.

It's been lovely to leave all the windows open at night and snuggle under a big fluffy quilt. happy

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 08:36 PM

If I am old enough to be your mother, you are too young for me.

I have to agree. My son is 31 and for me, it just doesn't feel right.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25