Community > Posts By > som9

som9's photo
Tue 11/27/12 06:56 PM
Consciousness Consciousness, what is it you ask? Hmm, are you reading this right now, are you thinking about something right now, if yes then this power of reflection is Consciousness. It is in short you. You not as the mind and the body but as pure consciousness. To me, being a soul and being consciousness is the same. I am the soul and the soul is pure consciousness.
Where did it come from, you say? It came from nowhere, cause consciousness cannot be absolute and formless if it came out of something.

som9's photo
Tue 11/27/12 06:47 PM
It depends i would day on the choice which an individual would make. Take Buddha for example, he practically had everything a man wants till the time when he saw an old man, a sick man and a dead body. Then he was filled with despair but it was conscious despair. Despair only works if it's conscious despair and not unconscious despair. Many people in this world spend their life in unconscious despair with no improvement.

som9's photo
Mon 11/26/12 09:08 AM
This site like any other dating sites is full of ****. Some female friends of mine informed me that there are all kinds of people on this site, who try to squeeze some money out of you, or behave in some perverted manner all the time. I would say there are more idiots around than sensible folk so you will have to wade through them till you find the right one, if you find the right one.

som9's photo
Mon 11/12/12 09:40 AM
Absolutely. Interestingly, it seems they reverted back to the setup that was present in the very first James bond movies.

som9's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:29 AM
I think of God whenever i close my eyes ans think about myself not as a body but as a soul

som9's photo
Thu 11/08/12 05:25 AM
Well frankly speaking, i feel that we are born alone, we live alone and die alone. Most of us though are reluctant to accept this and therefore surround ourselves with people, to stop ourselves from falling into this deep and silent abyss. As for me, i may seek some company for some intellectual and physical fun at times but even those are rare moments.
Unlike the rest of the humanity, i welcome the freedom that comes with being alone to the point of being lonely.

som9's photo
Sun 08/19/12 07:57 PM
hi