Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:56 PM

Hahaha just answered you on facebook on this one so I will say it here as well....

I'm thankful that so far the surgery I had on my knee friday seems to be on the right path..... Been off pain pills since yesterday.... Now to find something to wear to my first day back at work tomorrow with this big azz bandage around my knee...bigsmile :thumbsup:

Ok how about positive reinforcement or encouragement

I think bandages are sexy
wear a skirt tomorrow

hello everyone, and may you god go with you,
Peace on Earthexplode
drinker drinker

Jill298's photo
Tue 10/29/13 08:15 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Tue 10/29/13 06:54 PM

I'm thankful for life, friends, family, contentment, my dog, that the birds are still singing, the sun is still shining, I'm healthy, and have everything I need. :smile:
flowerforyou that's wonderful

Jill298's photo
Tue 10/29/13 06:37 PM
What's bringing you to chitown? I don't live to far from there. Ever been there before?

Jill298's photo
Tue 10/29/13 06:33 PM
Who's thankful for something today and what is it? I have seen some negative posts not just on here but other places as well as customers. So, who's got something positive to say?

Jill298's photo
Wed 09/04/13 03:18 PM
I agree with you. I have noticed people online tend to also be more selective than " in real life" It's so much easier to ignore an email than someone sitting right next to you trying to have a conversation.
And frankly, since I live in Illinois, if you tell me you enjoy long walks on the beach, I will tell you that you live to far away lol But I know what you mean. Profiles are so general but, often so many people don't even bother to take the time to read them.

Jill298's photo
Sun 09/01/13 04:00 PM

Cleats.
laugh

Jill298's photo
Sun 06/16/13 08:46 PM
tax deductions.

Jill298's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:27 PM
depends on the woman. Talk to a doctor and go from there. Woman have been having babies until they no longer could for centuries.

Jill298's photo
Sun 06/16/13 07:24 PM

they say illinois is nice this time of year...lol
flowerforyou yes it is

Jill298's photo
Sun 06/16/13 05:59 PM
We don't live in small town Montana... flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:59 AM
Edited by Jill298 on Sat 06/15/13 10:59 AM
honest with everyone but your wife? Best of luck to you.. and her.

Jill298's photo
Sat 06/15/13 12:33 AM
I always have a reason to be happy. I'm a mother and I'm alive. Everything else is a bonus.

Jill298's photo
Sat 06/15/13 12:28 AM
seems like 3 good ways to avoid dealing with your reality. Maybe you need to deal with your reality to make your life a lil easier and find some better "essentials" like life, love, and ethic. Not judging you, just my thoughts on what you said. avoiding reality is not a good essential of life. flowerforyou best of luck to you.

Jill298's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:09 PM

good point really just didn't know what to put in the header there though lol and just so ya know I think im dead sexy lmfao
laugh easy killer.

Jill298's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:08 PM
sometimes people are fake as well, got caught and deleted. Various reasons. If that happened to you just be thankful they didn't waste to much of your time. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:05 PM
How are women supposed to be attracted to you when you don't even think you're attractive?

Jill298's photo
Thu 06/13/13 06:03 PM

It makes no sense to argue your benefits of being single on a quote "dating site" and the very fact many are here once divided is because they miss something of being united. Smh. frustrated
This is not just a dating site, it's a social site. People like me come on here to talk with friends, meet new people, or sometimes just vent, play games. That's why there's so many different threads for games, chit chat, religion, cooking, politics, etc etc. Why are you bothered that some people are happy being single? Sometimes some people are single because they choose to be, for various reasons. That doesn't mean they don't belong here, this isn't the same as Match or Eharmony.

Jill298's photo
Wed 06/12/13 06:56 PM

I can name endless benefits to being single. I don't get hurt. I don't have to check in. I don't have to deal with someone not liking my dog. I can have the house as cold as I want. I watch whatever I want, whenever I want. My food is always how I like it. I spend less money. All of the blankets are mine, I don't have to steal them. No snoring. I don't have anyone all mad at me for my crazy work schedule. I don't have to fight with anyone. I don't have be worried or suspicious. The seat is always down. I don't have to explain why I feel like going out tonight, I just do it. I spend endless amounts of time with my family with never having to feel guilty about it. I love my family. I could go on and on and on lol

No snoring? You meant that there is no snoring from anyone besides you. :tongue:
who said I snore? lol here goes the question ... if a woman is snoring in her bed, and there's no one around to hear, is she really snoring?

Jill298's photo
Wed 06/12/13 06:50 PM
I can name endless benefits to being single. I don't get hurt. I don't have to check in. I don't have to deal with someone not liking my dog. I can have the house as cold as I want. I watch whatever I want, whenever I want. My food is always how I like it. I spend less money. All of the blankets are mine, I don't have to steal them. No snoring. I don't have anyone all mad at me for my crazy work schedule. I don't have to fight with anyone. I don't have be worried or suspicious. The seat is always down. I don't have to explain why I feel like going out tonight, I just do it. I spend endless amounts of time with my family with never having to feel guilty about it. I love my family. I could go on and on and on lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25