Community > Posts By > prettypixi

prettypixi's photo
Wed 07/20/11 04:24 PM
..... I am speechless...

prettypixi's photo
Wed 06/29/11 10:29 PM
First date... he leaned in, holding my hands, looked me right in the eye and said "let's go back to your house where you can spank me while I fold your laundry".

prettypixi's photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:51 PM
Well! Don't I know about keeping it at my pace now. Thanks so much everybody. Perhaps I was taking all the nasty a bit too seriously. Just posting this has seemed to turn the tides!!

prettypixi's photo
Tue 06/28/11 11:33 AM
Charish every second. They grow up so fast!! My mom told me this... I didn't listen and overnight he is 8 years old!!
Don't be afraid to ask for help. Everybody needs it.
Parenting is fun... and hard work. But it is only hard work if you don't make time for the fun.
Congrats on what is soon to become an amazing experience!!

prettypixi's photo
Mon 06/27/11 11:55 PM
I know I am totally new to this whole gig...but I am confused. I posted that I am interesting in friendship. Not intimate encounters... and in the last 48 hours, I have been lead on a merry chase!! I want to say hey to everyone that asks to start a conversation, and most of those conversations have been insanely intimate!! Like I might need counselling!! LOL!! I need some suggestions on modifying my profile so that I can feel a bit better about meeting people here. Or is it the wrong place for me to be looking to meet the people I am looking for? Is this the culture of such sites?