Community > Posts By > Godzillaguy

Godzillaguy's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:52 PM
That's a good line up. Too bad they didn't follow Killer Shrews up with The Giant Gila monster. I too love cheesy movies. Robot Monster is probably my favorite bad movie. It's hilarious.

Godzillaguy's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:48 PM
Green lantern deserved a much more epic film. The pacing was a mess, the characters were dull(the worst offender was Carol Ferris, who is a major character in the comics. In the movie she was just a boring stereotype. I don't buy her becoming the villain Star Saphire down the road), and the attempts at humor were kind of lame. Personally, I thought that the Flash would have made for a better movie.

Godzillaguy's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:41 PM
Edited by Godzillaguy on Mon 06/27/11 03:44 PM
My favorite horror movies: The Bride of Frankenstein, The exorcist, An american werewolf in London, The Black cat, The Wolf man(1941), Cat People(1942), I walked with a zombie, The body snatcher, Frankenstein, The Howling, Night of the hunter, Mad love...god, too many to name. Horror is my favorite genre so it's easier for me to say what my favorite Italian horror movie is or favorite vampire movies is then to tell anyone what my favorite horror movie is.

favorite horror shows: The Twilight Zone, Tales from the crypts and the outer limits. This isn't counting hosted movies like Elvira's movie macabre.

Favorite science fiction show: Doctor Who(mainly Matt Smith)

Favorite science fiction movie: The Original Day the earth stood still, blade runner, Japanese monster movies, Ray Harryhausen...Ed wood movies..haha

Godzillaguy's photo
Mon 06/27/11 03:04 PM
I'm new here and thought that I would introduce myself. I've been on plentyoffish for some time now and found myself pretty dissatisfied with it. I'm looking for someone down to earth with similar interests to me(maybe a little different. I love trying new things). I would love a relationship, but I'm always looking forward to just making new friends too.