Community > Posts By > Jo2201

Jo2201's photo
Sun 08/18/13 11:34 AM
For a bit of inspiration to start your working week tomorrow, take a look ( and listen ) to this song , I guarantee it will leave you feeling good :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi35XQjFV_A

I'm the king of my own land.
Facing tempests of dust, I'll fight until the end.

Creatures of my dreams raise up and dance with me!
Now and forever, I'm your king!

Jo2201's photo
Sun 08/18/13 11:17 AM
It certainly is mdodge :)
There is no point in wasting time or not being honest with people :)
You can be here one day, and gone the next, we never know if this is going to be our last day so why not enjoy our lives?
I have noticed a lot of people on here trying to be someone they are not. Why?
I posted my picture, am honest, I am looking to make some friends.
This is me, take it or leave it :)
Genuine people out there will, I hope x
Jo.

Jo2201's photo
Sun 08/18/13 11:06 AM
Thank you for your kind words yashawanth :)
It's true I am a genuine person and quite open with my feelings when it is possible.
I work in healthcare and often am called on to care for people who are sick or dying. Kind of makes me compassionate and gives me the ability to share that compassion with people who need it :)
Anyway, I hope everyone has had a lovely day, the sun is getting low in the sky in Bristol and it's a working day tomorrow for a lot of people.
Hope everyone has a good week.
Jo xxx

Jo2201's photo
Sun 08/18/13 02:08 AM
That sounds wonderful! x

Jo2201's photo
Sun 08/18/13 01:53 AM
Good morning all,
What do you have planned for your Sunday? Doing anything interesting or just a quiet chilled day before the working week starts again!
Jo xxx

Jo2201's photo
Sat 08/17/13 11:44 AM
Yes :)
My Daughter tells me she loves me every single day. Also lots of non verbal I loves you's in the form of my gorgeous cat Mitzi. The head nuzzles purring and non stop demands for fuss are something I absolutely love :) xxx

Jo2201's photo
Sat 08/17/13 06:39 AM
Single and quite contented :)

Jo2201's photo
Fri 08/16/13 05:49 PM
I put my pic up so people can see who they are talking to.
I am looking for friends so the way I appear shouldn't be an issue, except maybe with the shallowest of people, and if that is the case, I don't want to be friends with them anyway!
How I look shouldn't matter, it's my personality that counts! :)

Jo2201's photo
Fri 08/16/13 04:38 PM
Hi everyone
I'm Jo. 48 and relocated to Bristol to be closer to family.
Trying hard to fit in but my Bristol accent needs some serious work!
I work in Healthcare, and cannot remember clearly the last night out I had! Pretty sure it was a works night out a while back :)
Anyway looking for some new friends in my city. Discos are out, I think at 48 I wouldnt cope with a nightclub anymore ! :)
I like the cinema and other stuff.
Anyone like minded please feel free to drop me a line.
Jo x

Jo2201's photo
Fri 08/16/13 04:17 PM
Hi Spicy
there are more than likely some really nice blokes on this site, so keep on looking :)
I do understand what you mean though, I ask for friends and always seem to get replies from the sleazebags! :)
Simple answer - ignore em, they soon get the message.
Very hard these days to find the right person. I have been married, in a long term relationship, but since I moved to Bristol 4 years ago I havent met so much as one man!
You would think in a big city would be more likely to, but this is not always the case.
Anyway I gave up and look for friends only now, good luck to you and I hope you meet a special man
Jo xxx

2 Next