Community > Posts By > neanderthalDave

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:01 PM
laugh yeah Im sure she wasnt a dude named michael,since she is a lil blonde chick.lol

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:56 PM
I wish the friend died in the end.devil

j/k I liked it cuz it was relatible, I have that 1 friend who (in a non gay way)has always been there 4me drinker

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:39 PM
Ive never really been into punk rock Im more of a hardcore fan.
but 2of my favoite bands who I will never be able to see live cuz the lead singers are dead, are sublime and snot! who I dont consider punk rock,but some people do.

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:24 PM
Fat chicks need love too...But they gotta pay!!!
lol Quagmeyer is the s**t

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:18 PM
does ur friend die in the end?

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 05:10 PM

Yep. And I'll tell ya something. I did that for 3 years with my ex BF. I always hoped, it always failed.

Honestly in your case Dave, it depends on how much of your life you want to throw to the dogs, yanno?

I know what ur sayn,and I dont want to waste anymore time.

but then the another way to look at it is, what if I dont find that someone?
I just threw away a chance to at least spend more time with someone I care about.

Im not talkin about sex,I can get that easy but there is something more about this girl,she can make me the happiest or the sadest person, depending on her mood.
shes the only person in this world that can make ME feel insecure.and she knows that.

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 04:39 PM
Ive made the same mistake more them a few times.Ive been on and off with one girl since 01,havint seen her since oct. but we talked for over a hour last nite,and Im thinkin about hookin up again.
But why? I dont know.
It will just end badly again I know that,But theres this lil bit of hope in me that maybe it might work out this time.yeah not f**kin likely though.
Thats my insanity right?

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:54 PM

Katrina we'll stalk each other,I'll stalk u on mon,wen,fri & saturday.The rest of the week u stalk me....deal?:wink:

deal! bigsmile which one's your window?
Windows XP, lol...
look out ur window Ill wave to udevil
i don't see you...are you hiding in the snow?

oh, hey. was that you we saw hangin around outside last wednesday?
No that was a diff stalker,I use a hatchet.
but dont worry I took care of him,I will have no competitiondevil lol

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:41 PM

Katrina we'll stalk each other,I'll stalk u on mon,wen,fri & saturday.The rest of the week u stalk me....deal?:wink:

deal! bigsmile which one's your window?
Windows XP, lol...
look out ur window Ill wave to udevil

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:34 PM
Edited by neanderthalDave on Fri 02/08/08 03:35 PM

opening a ninja pirate stalking school .. tuition can be scholarshiped if you have skills

Awesome I wanna be a ninja piratelaugh
(pssss did u just eat something really sour?)

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:25 PM
I wanted a stalker for christmas
but all I got was this f**kin T-shirt

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 02/08/08 03:10 PM

Yeah.....they are in the special party room with a free buffet and a dj while we are stuck here in the forums!!laugh laugh laugh
I f**kin knew it!mad

I come on to this site sometimes just to check and reply to mail.
the "lurkers" do excist cuz Ive never seen most the women who veiw my profile

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 02/07/08 05:47 PM
I dont normaly read post that long but the fact that I did should tell u how good that was.
I really like it weather it was a original peice or not thank u 4 sharing it

its not often that I feel something that I read.

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 02/07/08 04:34 PM

Apparently,your ex wife has a grown up daughter from a previous marriage.
Your father left your mother , and married your wife's daughter.
Your wife had the daughter before you your his wife were married.
This means, that as your wifes' daughter has married your father, your father has now become your Son-In-Law, and your wifes' daughter has become your mother, because your stepdaughter is your fathers' wife.
So. your wife has a son, who is your fathers' Brother-In-Law.
Which makes it plain to see, that he's your fathers' wifes' brother.
But he's not only your son. He's your uncle also, because he's your
mothers' brother, as your fathers' wife is your wifes' daughter.
Which means, when your daughter, (Your fathers' wife), and your mother had a son, he became your brother, because he's your fathers' son.
But. you're the son of your daughter also.
Which makes you his grandfather, and your wife suddenly your
Grandmother.

So. In conclusion;

You are your wifes husband. But you're her grandson too. Because you're the brother of her daughters' son, and since your grandmothers' husband must be your grandfather.
Then it must be logical that you are your own Grandfather.

Now we all know that incest runs in your family.

bigsmile glasses

how did u know all that about me? ur stalking me u sick f**klaugh

damn I wish I wouldve seen u diss me yesterdaymad
JTIP u look like a chid molesterlaugh

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:43 AM

I'd spend the day with my daughter. Take her to as many places as she wanted. Where ever. Chuckie cheese.....you name it. And just make that day the best day SHE ever had.
that not funny at all,thats actually a honest answer. wtf I didnt no u posted seriously 2dude.lol

Im with gdr441 lets cause some MAYHEMdevil

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:36 AM
dont worry buddy your not balding...thats your hair running away from your ugly a$$ face.

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:30 AM
nice hair goldie locks

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:25 AM
I would brake every law I could think of

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:05 AM

I have a question, which I would like to direct at those who are scientific minded.

First, some background on my thought process. If God appeared before the UN and supplied full documentation explaining each and every miracle described in the Bible, that science would have to still deny that God exists. If we discovered that a copy of the entire Bible was written in 1,000 foot tall flaming letters on a planet a billion light years away, science would have to find a way to explain this that couldn't include God. I know that some find this notion comforting, but I find it disturbing. I see this mentality mentioned many times in Revelation, where the people will ignore all of the miracles happening around them and continue to deny God's existance.

My question is this: Would your personal observations ever make you reject accepted science and instead embrace the Bible?
Im more science then faith,but thats because it can be proven.so if u can show me god not through a so called miracle,but real proof.yes I will believe

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 02/06/08 09:38 AM
Ur momas like a shot gun with two c**ks she blows

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next