Community > Posts By > kkKen

kkKen's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:30 PM

so im sitting here watching scarred on mtv2 with my son and it seems on this show a lot of guys get hit in the testies

so my question is
can you actually pop one

you know like a ballon or split one open from hitting it that hard or the wrong way??

<----------------Just crossed legs and cried at the thoughts of poppin one and i play soccer and taken footballs to them.Now i'm gonna start pulli away from tackles:laughing: :laughing:

kkKen's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:25 PM
Got 6 so far.Too lazy too say where.
<----------Heres one for ya

kkKen's photo
Sat 09/06/08 06:19 PM
Marrilyn Manson-mObscene

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:22 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Go get him tiger:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:16 PM
Aw man,why do they keep killing off my favourite shows:cry: :cry: :cry:

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 05:11 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thats great news.Wish i could make the party.Have a couple for medrinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 04:55 PM

Lot's of spam
Spam and egg's!!!!!!!!

So i get my prize AND breakfast.Man this just gets better and better:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 04:53 PM
drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 04:47 PM
Clicked on a page while surfin around,and this banner popped up and told me i had won.
I was 5,799,243,731st to see it so i won.How lucky was i out of all the people on the net to hit on it at the right time.
Wonder what my prize is,gold or diamonds maybe:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kkKen's photo
Wed 09/03/08 04:43 PM
SG-1,although Atlantis runs it close.
Is there another spinoff series comin?

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:42 AM
Sepultura-Refuse/Resist

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:40 AM
Happy B'day.drinks drinks drinks drinks

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:37 AM
The black crows-She talks to angels

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:32 AM
Disturbed-Down with the sickness

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:30 AM
Hole-Celebrity skin

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:28 AM
AC/DC-Back in black

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:26 AM
Apocalyptica-I'm not Jesus

kkKen's photo
Tue 09/02/08 09:22 AM
Greenday-Holiday

kkKen's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:33 PM

Why so serious???what

You know in light of the last few months..kicking a drug addictionfrustrated , reuniting with my family after 15 yearswhat , trying to quit smoking cigarettesfrustrated ...ive had plenty of chit to be serious about. And you know im the kind of person thats serious when I have to be...

but only when I have to be.blushing

I came here seeking support for my sobriety,:heart: and got TONSflowerforyou ...you minglers so rock!!!!:banana:
I never honestly thought that I was gonna meet MR.Whatever here,smokin but have actually met some really great dudes,:heart: and had some phenominal times,drool and got my :heart: broke a few times as wellbrokenheart ...but hey...

all in all...ITS BEEN A REALLY GOOD RUN.biggrin :banana: bigsmile

I recieve tons of mail from ladies saying they love the way I talk openly,biggrin men saying, "whats your seven digits girlfriend",pitchfork and ITS ALL GOOD!!happy

I CANT WAIT TO GET ON HERE EVERYDAY!!!love

But i'll tell you this..right now...im a clown!(whatnoway no clown smiley?)

Mingle is where I go to laugh,laugh and play,drinker and flirt,drool and just have fun!!And I can just be myself, and so far, you all accept that..me being me.blushing Thanks.bigsmile

When my CD goes triple platinum, (AND IT WILL),:thumbsup: IM TAKIN YOU ALL OUT TO DISNEYLAND FOR A WEEK!!!surprised
AND YEAH, YOUR ALL GETTING THE MOUSE EARS WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM!!laugh

I :heart: YOU ALL,THANKS FOR GIVING "A CLOWN" LIKE ME "A CIRCUS",flowers AND I TELL YOU.......MINGLE IS.....

"THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!!!!"
:banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana:rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl

~~Roberta~~
(that obnoxious rocker chick).bigsmile

If you wanna clown around here,then clown around here.Hell thats pretty much all i do on here:laughing: :laughing: Now where did i put that red nose of mine
Hell our everyday lives are trouble enough,without having an outlet like this place.
So for the people who take it too seriously,lighten up or i'm comin round with my tickle stick:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kkKen's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:21 PM
G'N'R,the use your illuisions tour.Faith No More did support.G'N'R were on song that night and did a kickass set