Community > Posts By > mdoublejs

mdoublejs's photo
Sun 07/10/11 03:33 PM
take it day by day brothaman it will get easier with time i can 99.8 percent guarantee it, it wont happen over night just give it time make some friends to take mind to new places, plus everthings better with a guarantee

mdoublejs's photo
Sat 07/09/11 10:39 PM

i think u have just been very unlucky and have met the wrong person. u should have respect for yourself not to go back near this girl, have nothing to do with her. she is no good for u. i've had a tough time with an alcoholic husband, have come out the other side and am looking for love! dont think too much about it, just concentrate on being u again!
well i agreee and have stayed away, but you're right i have just been being myself haha thats why im hear to find a good lady who likes the true me :P

mdoublejs's photo
Sat 07/09/11 10:20 AM
8.5 pull of a mustasha better then any one else here

mdoublejs's photo
Sat 07/09/11 10:15 AM
yes,no or maybe , jeez the answer was so simple !

mdoublejs's photo
Fri 07/08/11 04:33 PM
any takers out there in upstate , or roc city on here?

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 09:04 PM
any one from rochester area on here?

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:56 PM
online gaming helps for a time , but let me tell u the pain of memories will fade but not dissapear untill you find another . one key point they i recently learned downt listen to country for at least a month maybe 2 thats what sent me over bud

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:50 PM
well theres a reason for dating someone in the first place but its all situation based, who dumped who and why/how, in another of my posts in this section i tell a story of when i tryd to get an ex back within recent time of the break up, it was the worst mistake of my life not saying thats how it will always be but hears the big pice of advise, think back to all the memories you 2 share the good and bad and weight the good againt the bad if there more good then bad go for it at all costs whats to lose ,,, but if the bad overwhelms the good . its most likely theres nothing that can be done to save it.

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:41 PM
the reason i ask, if you may have been wondering, is because i have somewhat recently been through a fairly traumatic experience and now feel like i said incapable of love, this could also be the choices ive made in what woman since the experience i have dated. ,,,, key details in the experience , dumped on thanksgiving for wanting to spend the day with my family, rekindled and talked about dateing again, she also talking to another man, dates other man (me un knowing ) and still messing around with me, other guy finds out, threatens me many occasions (after i cut her out the picture ) she comes back saying they broke up (lies), i fall for it ( my own stupidity), i find out there still dateing after i get jumped by him (and whooping his A$$) i break it off with her again . havnt talked to her since . that just some major points any questions just ask i dont mind.

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:14 PM
thank you :)

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 08:05 PM
i think i got it upright finally

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:53 PM
i might try to do so haha :P

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:31 PM

.....and here I was guessing that you were an English professor.

very funny, i got a good chuckle out of this, surprisingly enough i am no good and writing

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:28 PM
can one be rendered unable or incapable of love/loving after being through a ver traumatic experience, with a partner? ( please post more then a one word answer)

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:20 PM
i personally believe you can, but like kc003 said its more of a growing out of, not so much falling, love is a complicated thing as you all know,

mdoublejs's photo
Thu 07/07/11 07:17 PM
well on a starting note, im matt, its nice to meet all of you, firstly just wanted to say i may be young is some eyes but i know where i am going and what i want out of my own personal life, as you may learn from browsing my profile im an apprenticing with a mason, if you want to know more ill be around just feel free to pop in and say hello