Community > Posts By > joyce420

joyce420's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:34 PM
I answered the wrong question..Duh

This is the answer to the question, "How do you feel right now"
With my hands.

joyce420's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:30 PM
They are being selfish and rude. I had a friend like that. "I'll be there at 7:00 to pick you up" So I'm ready at 7:00. 8:30 rolls around, she shows up, "Hurry up. We're going to be late" Well, I'm not the one who wasn't ready. It's disrespectful, like her time is more important than mine.

joyce420's photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:09 PM
Brokeback Mountain. And yes, I'm serious.

joyce420's photo
Thu 03/12/15 07:14 PM
Does anyone else have this problem? I got a new email today with 9 possible matches for me. Every one of them were 18 or 19 yrs old. Really?!! I am 61 yrs old. I have 2 grand kids older than these matches they chose for me. I've written to Mingle 2 more than once about this issue, and I'm not hateful or impolite, but, please!! Would they want to be matched up with some one who's young enough to be their grand kids?

joyce420's photo
Fri 12/05/14 03:03 PM
Edited by joyce420 on Fri 12/05/14 03:03 PM
Jesus Take the Wheel - Carrie Underwood

joyce420's photo
Fri 12/05/14 02:58 PM
I'm 420 friendly. I have a rare central nervous system disorder and it helps the medication work better. But, I'm not making excuses for using it. I've smoked for about 45 yrs. and I like it. It doesn't make you stupid or lazy and it's not a gateway drug. In fact, I don't consider pot to be a drug. It's better than drinking or using hard drugs. There are no cases of people smoking themselves to death, no one has ever overdosed on pot, killed anyone, robbed a store. Drinking makes people mean, stupid, and drinking and driving has killed too many people.

joyce420's photo
Mon 12/01/14 09:36 AM
I live in the big city of Belpre...waving

joyce420's photo
Tue 11/25/14 10:23 AM
I really like Avatar. Especially the songs "Bloody Angel" and "Puppet Show". Also, Volbeat's "Still Counting", "Dead but Rising", "Doc Holliday". If you like heavy metal, there's a band I know, KLNZR. They have several songs on YouTube. They're worth checking out. And last weekend I saw Saliva in concert and one of the opening bands was Bad Seed Rising. They are all 18 yrs old and younger. The lead singer, 18 yrs old, and lead guitarist, 16 yrs old are female, and the drummer is a 13 yr old boy. He killed those drums. It was great! They also have some videos on YouTube. I would be on the look out for both of those bands to make it big.

joyce420's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:19 PM
Sorry about your illness.
Syringomyelia and chiari malformation is congenital and I didn't know I had it until I was 40 yrs old. It started in the neck area. My skull was too small for my brain and it was laying on top of my spine, letting cerebral spinal fluid into my spinal cord, but there was no way for it to come back out so a cyst was growing in my spinal cord and it damaged the nerves, causing pain, numbness, tingling, balance problems migraines, and many other symptoms. Since the damage was already done, the first surgery was to try and slow down the progression of he disorder. It is a lot like multiple sclerosis or Lou Gehrig's disease. It has gotten worse and now the syrinx is in the lumbar region. It's just really complicated and if the surgery works, it will be worth it, even with the risks involved. They will be putting in a shunt that will help to drain the fluid. The damage is already done, but I'm hoping it won't get worse for another 20 yrs.
The best way to describe how serious the pain is, the last person Dr. Kevorkian was going to help with her suicide had Syringomyelia. They were in the motel room when they were tipped off, and Dr. Kevorkian was arrested. There was also an episode on (I can't remember the name of the show, but they built houses for people who couldn't afford to buy one). It was a single mother of 3 daughters who all had Syringomyelia.
I'm sorry this is so long, but I don't know too many people who are curious about what I have. Thanks for the support and good luck with your own health problems.

joyce420's photo
Thu 11/20/14 07:50 AM
On Dec. 16 I will be having spinal cord surgery as a result of the rare central nervous system disorder I have. (syringomyelia and chiari malformation). I had brain and spinal cord surgery in 1994, it was to try to slow the progression of the disorder I have. I also had a heart attack during surgery. Part of my skull was removed and a shunt was put in my spine to drain cerebral spinal fluid. Well, after 20 yrs, it is worse and I need more surgery, this time on the lumbar region.
I need prayers, please. This surgery scares me more than the first one. I'm older and they never found out what caused the first heart attack. It's also more risky because of where they have to operate. They have to go into my spine and work on the spinal cord.
Thank you so much.
Joyce

joyce420's photo
Sun 09/14/14 06:33 PM
So watch out for land mines &

joyce420's photo
Sun 09/14/14 06:29 PM
Wasted Time by the Eagles

joyce420's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:12 PM
Life is like a circus...And I'm stuck in the freak tent.

scared

joyce420's photo
Mon 10/04/10 09:06 PM
What a Long Strange Trip it's Been

joyce420's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:13 PM
"YOU KNOW MY NAME" BY CHRIS CORNELL

joyce420's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:05 PM
"ON THE TURNING AWAY" THAT'S A SONG TO LIVE BY.
I HAD THE WORDS ON MY KITCHEN CABINET.

joyce420's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:02 PM
"ONLY" BY NIN

joyce420's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:56 PM
"THE UNBORN"
MAN, THAT WAS NOT ONLY A WASTE OF MONEY, I WASTED 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE. IT SUCKED..THE PLOT WAS SHOT FULL OF HOLES. THERE WERE TOO MANY STUPID THINGS HAPPENING THAT NEVER GOT EXPLAINED. WAS THE WOMAN RETARDED? SHE JUST WALKED AROUND WITH DUMB SH1T HAPPENING TO HER, LIKE SHE WAS EXPECTING IT.noway
HATED IT, BIG TIME. IT WAS MORE STUPID THAN "ANACONDA". I DIDN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE.
ill

joyce420's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:47 PM
O.K. I'M BEING HONEST...STEVE BUSCEMI. DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE THINK HE'S SEXY?

joyce420's photo
Sat 02/14/09 08:39 PM
THAT'S WHY I MOVED TO FLORIDA....JK. I WAS BORN IN P-BURG, LIVED IN OHIO FOR A WHILE AND NOW I'M IN FLORIDA. I KNOW, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR TOPIC, JUST CHATTING.
offtopic

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25