charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/22/11 03:00 PM
Well, you need to see 'Sleepless In Seattle', yes I know that it is a 'chick flick', but - Two more that I thought about 'Remember The Titans' and one that someone mentioned above 'Mr Hollands Opus'.

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:31 AM
Thank you Vivian, I will check it out when I get back on Sunday.:smile:

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:56 AM
Is there anyone on here old enough to remember my all time favorite? The Bridge on The River Kwai, Vertigo, Rear Window, To Kill a Mockingbird (and, yes ladies) Sleepless In Seattle, just to name a few.happy

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:35 AM
Thank you, in my business, it is all about the trip laugh

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:31 AM
Jason, thank you for your good wishes and I wish the same for you. Take care and God bless! :smile:

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:29 AM
Thank you Meg, I hope to have a 'fantastic' time here and see lots of beautiful smiles like yours :smile: I will be away from the site for a couple of days and hope to 'see' you when I return. David.

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:21 AM
Thank you 'Miss Kim' for the reply :banana:

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 07:05 AM
Hi, I just came on this site. I am older than dirt and meaner than a two-headed snake laugh but it sure would be nice to meet a nice lady that wants to sit down with a cup of coffee (or whatever) and talk to someone who is not on a cellphone or ipad!

charterbusdriver's photo
Fri 07/15/11 06:58 AM
I drive for a charter motorcoach company, so I go to new/old places all the time. The great thing is that I get to go on vacation and get paid for it happy How can you beat that? Off to the coast of Maine the first week in August.