Community > Posts By > wxmann

wxmann's photo
Thu 09/08/11 02:45 PM
Why do women stay with abusive guy's for? Or live with lazy ones that do not care to work?

Our coworker went home early as her live-in boyfriend pushed and slapper her around at lunch. She's just a tiny petite size gal and he's a big, burly kind of guy.

Got another young gal that has a daughter. She's not a half bad looking gal at that. She works and her boyfriend does not. According to this gal, he has no desire to get a job and help pay the bills.

Makes me wonder as I have a very good attendance record at work and I think I can be a gentleman towards a woman. Grant you I don't drink any alcoholic beverages.

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:54 PM

ANY BODY OUT THERE

I'm here asleep

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:44 PM
Didn't know there was a dedicated Michigan thread on this forum till today. I've created a Michigan forum some time ago and that's totally dead except for a few outsiders from other countries that occasionally post.

I try to get online when I can. This time of the year I like to be outside and enjoy the weather after work. I have dial-up, so I have issues getting and staying connected. Especially when this is the only land line to the house.

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:37 PM
On on the west side shades

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:34 PM
You & me both frustrated

wxmann's photo
Wed 09/07/11 05:31 PM
South Haven!? surprised

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 06:11 PM
It's hard to tell the age of a woman. I seen some women whom claim they are in their 40 or 50's and don't look much older than early to mid 20's.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 06:02 PM
I have personally met one gal I met online. We talked allot on the phone since then. But as summer came we seem to parted ways. what

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:59 PM

Where I work everyone has ear plugs or muffs on so if I cannot say hi or hello, I'll give them a smile, wave my hand and smile or nod my head. Though I rarely say hi or hello - it's usually howdy or hey. Sometimes it's "Good Morning or Afternoon".

As to being on the road stopping to allow someone out of a drive or parking space, same thing. Wave my hand with a smile. Though most often I get the finger.
get the finger ? you must live up north laugh

Gee... how did you know that? rofl

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:54 PM
Hmm... think

Fairly long hair, but not too long - about shoulder length. I like a gal with curly hair. Brown eyes seem to attract me. I like a gal in long dresses or skirts, I think they look prettier. Good witty humor. Easy to talk to. Good listener. Someone that doesn't look like Dolly Pardon. surprised

Use to be slim and trim - but not any more. I talked to some gals whom are a bit larger and they seem to have even larger hearts. Seen one at a Walmart once upon a time. She had brown eyes, long straight hair and kinda on the chubby side. But she still looked pretty to me. I was surely attracted to her. embarassed Don't see her any more. tears

Seen another blond gal I was most surely attracted too. Had on a long brown checkered print flowing dress hung barely above her feet with a white sweater and wearing flip-flops. She seem to be a bit chubby, hard to tell in that dress though. Oh my did she look great. drool

I don't think I'm too picky.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:33 PM
For me, I have a knack at fixing things. Especially small gas powered equipment like lawn mowers, etc. shades I seem to be best at getting those tiny 2-stroke engines going. smile2 I've accumulated 3 gas string trimmers from family members now, on top of the brand new one I bought at Menards. shocked I now have two gas leaf blowers. One is a 4-stroke overhead cam engine, the other is a Weed Eater 2-stroke.

I also have a way of getting every nickle out of a $250 car I bought for the sole purpose of driving in the winter. That was three winters ago and I am still driving that old car. Runs great! The body is another story though. I have a compact pickup that's rear wheel drive and is a bit slippy to drive on ice and snow. Even with 500 pounds of sand in the bed. The front wheel drive car is far better.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:20 PM
Where I work everyone has ear plugs or muffs on so if I cannot say hi or hello, I'll give them a smile, wave my hand and smile or nod my head. Though I rarely say hi or hello - it's usually howdy or hey. Sometimes it's "Good Morning or Afternoon".

As to being on the road stopping to allow someone out of a drive or parking space, same thing. Wave my hand with a smile. Though most often I get the finger.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 05:06 PM
I much rather go out with someone closer to my age. I work with allot of 20 something year old gals and they are too childish. Some act more like their age, but most do not.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:59 PM
We are few and far between. ;)

Like finding a needle in a huge hay stack. :O

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:57 PM
What is the need to drink alcoholic beverages?

It doesn't make me feel better. Nor Does it make my happier. It makes me feel ten times more depressed and very loopy. My type of fun and enjoyment is a long walk on the beach, watching the sun set over the big lake, out bike riding on the trails, road trip to wherever, or a good movie with that special someone.

What few gals I've been with all seem to think that you cannot have fun and enjoy yourself without having a half or whole case of beer.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:42 PM
The way I've been treated after long chats with women, they simply stop responding to the emails, text messages and ignoring my voice mail I leave. You could do that.

wxmann's photo
Tue 09/06/11 04:37 PM
Chrissy, you look more like your in your 20's.

wxmann's photo
Thu 07/21/11 05:38 PM
Been on some other sites and not having any luck, so I was told about this one and thought I give it yet another try. Doubt it this site will do me any better. I'm finding out that hardly any women want to go out with a guy that does not drink any alcoholic beverages. That stuff makes me very down and depressed. I have more fun without it. I don't smoke, I cannot go places where the music is loud without using ear plugs. Another red flag I guess. I'm an outdoorsman. Enjoy being outside as often as possible - weather permitting. Love riding my mountain bike. Lately it's been too hot & way too humid to do anything outside. Plus the deer flies are really, really bad this year. Also like boating in small inland lakes and doing some fishing. Though most of the time I catch frogs and turtles on the line versus fish.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next