Community > Posts By > maesmith05

maesmith05's photo
Mon 02/13/12 04:26 PM
Sometimes I wonder, can a guy really be fun, crazy, and mature all at the same time. I seem to find guys I can have a blast with, but they turn out to not care about me as a person(as if only one thing is on their mind). Or I find the guys who are too mature to do anything "fun". Is there a happy medium.. If so where shall I look to find him??

maesmith05's photo
Thu 09/22/11 08:44 PM
well feel free to make the trip anytime youd like

maesmith05's photo
Mon 09/05/11 01:24 PM
I wouldnt say Im full out country girl, but Im not afraid to get a little drity.. and I am definitely not a city girl..

maesmith05's photo
Tue 08/09/11 08:08 AM

Hey Karla! ^_^ Do you always look so good in pink? :)

Pink isnt usually my frist choice in color to wear.. but I guess so..

maesmith05's photo
Sat 08/06/11 04:13 PM
Anyone up in the cities tonight?.. wanna maybe grab a bit to eat or something.. Im starving..

maesmith05's photo
Wed 08/03/11 08:33 PM
No worries you are not the only one to have this happen. There are many people out there who continually find the wrong person. My advice to you is dont go looking for that person. Let them find their way to you. Go out and have a good time, and she might just appear infront of you.

Think of it like this. If you both were out there searching for one another, and you went different ways, whos to say you would ever meet up.

For being the shy type, there are many of those out there also. Being shy isnt a bad thing, but if you are wanting to meet people who wont treat you bad you need to step up your game. You cant be a turtle hiding in your shell when things get tough. You have to be the lion that sets everyone in their place, let them know you arent going to tolerate the "abuse" any more.

maesmith05's photo
Tue 08/02/11 06:20 PM
That meat in a can stuff that last forever.. thats SPAM.. and the SPAM museum is just that, its a museum of the SPAM..

From Coon Rapids is about 2 hours away.. to far for you?

maesmith05's photo
Tue 08/02/11 03:33 PM
Im not from Blue Earth, but I live in southern Mn.. Maybe I could show you a few things in the state..

maesmith05's photo
Sat 07/30/11 07:57 PM
Im always interesting..

maesmith05's photo
Mon 07/25/11 01:32 PM
I guess it depends on what your definition of intersting is.

We honestly dont have a whole lot around here, the closest thing would be the SPAM museum, but I wouldnt suggest going there. Its a fun little museum but its nothing to brag about.

We would find things if you decided to head down this way.

maesmith05's photo
Mon 07/25/11 12:07 PM
Wow, I dont know what to day, but thank you.

maesmith05's photo
Sat 07/23/11 08:04 PM
Im from the far south of Minnesota.. Im about 10-15 mins away from the Iowa boarder.. any one else living near the sticks like me?

maesmith05's photo
Thu 07/21/11 06:06 PM
Wanna find out more about me.. dont be afraid to ask question.. Im open