Community > Posts By > jdcolvin

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/22/09 07:56 PM
Sonny Barger

jdcolvin's photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:07 AM
when you get it figured out email me and let me know..Im going thru the same thing...

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:21 PM
most people get smarter as they get older those who dont BECOME CONGRESSMAN ,SENATORS, PRESIDENTS AND CABINET MEMBERS AND ADVISORS AND WE HAVE JUST SCRAPED THE BOTTOM OF THE STUPIDITY BARRELL WITH OUR NEW PRESIDENT.

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:05 PM
I dont think a lot of people pay attention to matches..I suggest you just email some you like and say hi and keep the first email short..You will make a lot of friends on here but beyond that dont get your hopes up and keep in mind we have a few attached women on here who are genuninely just looking for conversation.

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 09/21/09 12:01 PM
Atleast he said thanks

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:56 AM
I wouldnt travel just for sex..I would have to feel like there could be more but once I got there and you looked as good as your picture I definately wouldnt say no if thats all you were offering. Im sure if he traveled very far he came with more on his mind than sex.

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:43 AM
I dont know what everyother man wants but I want a woman who is trustworthy whether Im looking or not..I want a woman who is always a lady and doesnt have to ACT in order to be a lady..I also want a woman who can ACT in the bedroom or act out and not want to go somewhere else for what she needs..I want someone who I find physically appealing with a sweet warm personality..Someone who can yell about whats wrong and then give me a warm kiss when we compromise or when she finishes venting to me about what someone else did that day..I want someone that I look forward to comeing home to as soon as I leave the house each morning..I want someone who wants her own space from time to time and doesnt mind when I want my own space...I want someone who can express their feelings without anger and will hold their ground while keeping an open mind. I dont want to clone my mother or my Xwife. I just want someone who will encourage me and work beside me not in front and not behind..And by the way the saying is A LADY IN THE STREET AND A SLUT ON THE SHEETS...

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 08/16/09 01:38 PM
for 2000 dollars Ill make breakfast the nest day and ask if they want to make this a regular thing....Now all you liars already know the answer you would give in private considering todays economy...

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 06/27/09 04:54 PM
I dont lie to women and I think that has become one of my biggest problems...If I dont want to answer I just say so..

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 06/27/09 04:46 PM
I would never tell a woman that she had the biggest one I had ever seen but I do remember tieing a rope around my wast and tieing off to a tree a couple of times just for safety sake

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 06/27/09 04:16 PM
1--I love you more than I have ever loved anyone---------------------2--You are the best I have ever been with----------------------------3--I will never cheat on you-----------------------------------------Can you think of any more common than these?

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:45 AM
bird watcher

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 05/08/09 09:53 PM
one nite per month and your name on all utilities is considered occupancy in most southern states..Al/ Fl/ GA/ AND Miss for sure and I think tenn and ark. Just dont make an issue out of it.. Everyone goes out of town

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 05/08/09 07:32 PM
I cant do this one

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 04/29/09 07:31 PM
Does obama think waterboarding is as bad as cutting the head off a soilder on camera. Is it as bad as mass graves where many were still alive at burial...Drastic times call for drastic measures to protect the citizens and military of the USA...Lack of information opened the door for 911..If we stop waterboarding and other severe means of interigation GET READY FOR THE NEXT 911

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:20 PM
right on the lips

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 08:17 PM
I will buy her a case of pills....

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 04/25/09 02:53 PM
the kkk originated in Illionis and that was its strong hold read you history....

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 04/23/09 07:40 AM
dea AGENT

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:53 AM
anything you do regularly and without a secound thought is an addiction

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25