Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:40 PM
Good =) Just bouncing around in the forums...gonna go to bed in about an hour probably...gotta work early in the morning grumble Isn't it lame how when you have about a week off, you just don't wanna go back?

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:39 PM
I voted yours Isaac...not that it was a special vote though...I pinched a lot of booty, sorry

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:38 PM
Oh, B Good Andy rofl

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:36 PM
(((JOY))) =) now everyone's going to sign on....yay!!! I love when the cool people come out to chat.
You too, Jedi...I looked and I remember now =P

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:34 PM
Oh my goodness, Jedi...now where were you the other night when this thread started? I remember talking to you before, but the pic is throwing me off...going to perv your page now =P

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:32 PM
I don't know WHERE everyone has disappeared to.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:27 PM
If ANYTHING, I'd say describe yourself more. Very cute pics though and love the one on top of the mountains...thats my favorite place to be. "Finally single" lol, sounds like you've been wanting that a while...what made you stay for longer than you wanted?

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:23 PM
Everything from songs, the beach, a hotel room, clothes, TV, movies, bars, shopping...not that I give much time to thinking about exes but everything throughout any day can remind me of someone who is or was special to me at one point, and while all memories or reminders aren't pleasant, there's always a reason to smile about them.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:20 PM
Atlantis is beautiful :heart:

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:17 PM

I'm gonna start my own damn post tonight being that only a few of us are actually chatting. Let's all get together here. And for those of you who just look in and take a read 'cause you're interested in what the topic might be about, say something for once...maybe I should've put sex in the subject title somewhere :tongue: Who's bored? Let's all start talking about some ****...for instance, your matches on here, your "locals" we'll call them, are they the same mother effers on every other site you've ever looked at? Unless you move, they're what you have to choose from...ugh. Maybe not the best way to start a conversation, but hey, you've got thoughts, care to share?

Can I talk about how sexy and fine you are? love drool smitten

Always a welcom topic...don't mind if I blush though blushing

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 08:16 PM
WHOA Myka!!! You got end-table booty just like me bigsmile

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:45 PM
I think I must've gone to that seminar 'cause I am actually pretty bad, but I just don't voice it as much especially without and LOL or =)

And yes, hm, you did vote 1 at least =P Only 18 posts and you've already got butt-pinching votes...you better feel special

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:35 PM

New girl on the block. Just wanted to drop in and say hello!

Yay, more noobs joining in on the forums! Stay active in here, you'll be talked to a lot more than if you just browse.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:34 PM
I wanna know why there aren't very many girls getting butts pinched...I mean what the hell? Aren't men supposed to be the pervs? Not talking about you Mike, we know you are =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:32 PM
LOL I like you already =) I'm the same way...responsibilities should be shared...I'll get dirty under a car with a guy so he better be willing to do something as small as load a dishwasher

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:03 PM
boys...lol, they're so smart. bet you never ask him to do the dishes again =)

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 05:01 PM
awww...well what the pitchfork are you doing to make everyone so angry? huh

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:52 PM
I'll totally share him with just you Myka...and Melody and Joy or any of the COOL chicks on here lol.
And sorry newark, there was no pinching of the butt, so I sent you a kick...it was playful and sweet

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:44 PM
CrystalRocks, CrystalMeth...sounds similar :tongue: JK welcome and have fun bigsmile

giocluedart's photo
Wed 06/02/10 04:42 PM
I will say (about Minnie) that she does have an amazing voice, however...I totally hate that song especially all the doot doooten doo doo aaaaaah aaaaha aaaaaaaa aaaaa aaaaa aaa...I guess it's just a cheesey song. Everyone likes different stuff though, the dirty songs are just....hot lol.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25