Community > Posts By > iwsteel

no photo
Sun 11/20/11 08:13 PM
data mine much?

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 12:42 PM

Any name that suggests a guy's manhood is superior: Steve9inches for example! :laughing:

When I still went in chat rooms, we called those "yahoo inches."laugh

But Cal, that's why I love the internet. I have 36D's.:wink:

DontDo36Deez:now why ruin a perfect body with a counterweight made fer a D-9 Cat?

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 12:35 PM
CrackerKongDong:Pass the Yahoo Ruler i'll give ya a reading

no photo
Fri 01/29/10 12:22 PM
I think they may be tring to expose their creative nature that is trapped deep within them and not translatable.....CrackDaCode would be a good date'n screename

no photo
Sat 12/26/09 10:42 AM
Edited by iwsteel on Sat 12/26/09 10:42 AM
The More We Spend The More we will save... and fredom isnt free.... and the goverment works for you

Oh Yeah and the Checks in the mail

no photo
Wed 12/02/09 09:27 PM

Well, they say that even after all this, Gatorade will still sponsor him. I'm thinking of an awesome commercial I's like to see of a guy with glowing sweat running from his wife who's wielding a golf club.

Let me guess .....The Glowing sweat is running from his balls(golf)?

no photo
Mon 11/16/09 11:41 AM
order is an interesting word....

if you reduce your physical being at an equal ratio of earths size to your size...... down to a level as to where you stood on the surface of the center of an atom in your keyboard..... and looked up to the electron cloud... from that point the electron cloud would look slow to move as per the heavens from earth......relativity relatively speaking

thats just one perspective

the same electron cloud that forms reality as we know it....when viewed from deep inside the atomic structure...looks amazingly similar to our heavens....hmmmmm..... i'm thinking ladder

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:46 PM
the suicide missions seamed to get a foothold with kamakazi pilots

no photo
Sat 11/07/09 07:35 PM
the guy in v4vendetta wasted alot of money mailing out masks.... he coulda just told em to use their pillowcase...

no photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:49 AM
i think i'll give my temple away to the mexican goverment b4 uncle sam takes it

no photo
Tue 06/09/09 10:01 PM
well thats just not fair.......the banks would never rob us.....

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 09:24 AM
in my experience i have learned that "pissing off a Cop" is a kin to Kicking a 1200 pound sleeping Grizzley Bear Square in the nuts with yer steel toed wolverenes. and i got the scars to prove it...LOL

Luckily no felonys tho.

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 09:20 AM
at least they could say "Stick em up this is a robbery".... that's be closer to the truth. Oh wait its about "Safety"...lol

no photo
Tue 06/02/09 09:09 PM
the moral of the story is....use yer ugly pic.

no photo
Sat 04/25/09 11:07 AM
Translation = Shut Up, Pay Your Taxes.... Or We'll F'n KILL YOU.

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 04:47 PM
Vee Half Vays To Make you Tock....:banana:

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 12:33 PM
if you cant forgive everyone/thing i wouldt expect to be-or not to be- forgiven.

the very nature of the essence of forgivesess demands it be all or nothing. unless your very well versed in hypocracy and self centered. then you can lie to yourself all you want and hope your wish comes true.

no photo
Sat 02/28/09 11:35 AM
Once Someone thought they Loved me and later figured out that feeling was their Hate.

As for myself. Some want me to hate them but i refuse , which in turn makes them hate me even more.....but such is the language of love.

so then to answer your question....know....i mean no

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:57 AM

Sounds like I got a case....

a bad case of lovin you:banana:

no photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:52 AM
the more they defame and incriminate others....the better they think it makes them look. to me,it makes them look like a foolish traiter to the race.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25