Community > Posts By > jddmfd

jddmfd's photo
Thu 01/07/16 05:48 PM
My guess would be that these messages are coming from spam profiles that get shut down before you can reply. I've had that happen a few times.

jddmfd's photo
Thu 12/31/15 12:20 AM
There's always someone out there thinking the way you think. It's a big world, you just gotta have the patience to find them.

You seem like a nice, earnest, sincere guy. I wish you luck in your search, man. Keep your chin up, stay positive, and you'll find her :)

jddmfd's photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:39 AM
There are some real and some fakes. I think the bigger issue is that the site doesn't seem to ever clean out the inactive profiles. I find more women who haven't used their account in over a month and likely never will again than anything else.

jddmfd's photo
Tue 07/01/14 10:19 AM
My Chihuahua.

love chihuahuas - used to have one, but he broke up with me when my ex did. fun little dog (and he was little - 19oz when I got him, grew up to be 3.5lbs), he used to crawl through the spaces inbetween the buttons of my shirt and sleep on my stomach when I was watching TV or playing video games.

luckily, my two mutts now make me just as happy. and to keep on topic, other **** that makes me happy: bikes, beer, tetris, the brewers, new socks, and the smell of large hunks of meat cooking in the crock pot.

jddmfd's photo
Sat 06/28/14 01:29 PM
I'm having the "endless loop" issue with the mutual match function - no matter how many times I click yes, no, or maybe, I get sent back to the same profile. Is mingle2 actually trying to fix this?