Community > Posts By > DQ66

DQ66's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:23 PM

I'm a mommy, finder of most things lost....
I'm sure I can find that needle....:wink:
:thumbsup: Atta girl!

Never give up! Never surrender!laugh

DQ66's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:11 PM
I'm a mommy, finder of most things lost....
I'm sure I can find that needle....:wink:

DQ66's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:57 PM
Love in the time of cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:54 AM

just one please, but till I find him, line up the cabanna boys :wink: laugh

The search for "the one" can be a lot of fun! :laughing:

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:52 AM
I respect men and women that take responsibility for their actions. drinker

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:46 AM
Diet Coke! Lots of it! drinker

DQ66's photo
Wed 08/13/08 10:14 AM
When I first started looking for "love" on line, I thought that it may be possible. But after chatting on line and then meeting several people I found that my mental picture of a person rarely matches the real life version. So now I'm a lot more cautious and guarded. And I wait for the first meeting to decide if there is any chemistry....JMHO flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:36 PM

I'm quite amazed that you're even thinking finding a "cuddle buddy" is possible.. Obviously it hasn't worked to this point, which tells me that you don't get women at all...

Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.
Bless your heart, you really did try to educate, but this may be a lost cause. flowerforyou

And to the OP: You want her to take care of your emotional needs but you don't want her in your life? How's that going to work?huh

DQ66's photo
Tue 08/12/08 12:24 PM
Horse boarding barn owner/manager. 7 days a week, pay sucks, no medical/dental/401k but I LOVE it!:heart:

DQ66's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:34 AM

My husband and I have been married for 3 years. We have 2 gorgeous children, but that's about all we have in common. Things haven't been going very well and about a month ago we decided to seperate. 3 days later, I found out that the first night he slept away from home, and he told me he was at his brothers house, he was actually having sex with a 19 year old girl he'd just met. I was so heartbroken and didn't know what to do. We talked about things and he swore it was a one time thing and it didn't mean anything. I told him I thought I could get past it eventually, and we decided that we'd stay seperated, but try to work things out. The next day he changed his mind and said we didnt have enough in common and he didnt think it would work. The next day he wanted it to work, the next day he changed his mind again. I've decided to cut him out of my life, except for where the kids are concerned. I despise him for putting me through this, but I still do love him. Anyone been there? or have anything to say?

I second a lot of the opinions stated here already and I'd like to add my 2cents worth. Since you've only been married 3 years and I'm assuming your kids are still little, try some counseling but if that doesn't work, let it go. I'm in the middle of a divorce after a 20 year marriage and it is hard, but it will pass. Looking back, I should have ended it years ago and not wasted all this time trying to "fix" something that was broken beyond repair for years. Best of luck to you! flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:21 AM

Generalizations usually have some basis in fact, but are no more attractive than any other stereotype. "Women only want guys that treat them badly", "All nice guys are whiny pu$$ies", etc.

I have dated a lot of women and been lucky enough to have known the love of my life. I also have a great many female friends and I'm smart enough to listen to what they say. Women want respect, the same as a man does. What they don't want is some fawning yes man who constantly decalres his undying love, can't stand to be away from her, etc..... and men don't usually want those things from a woman either. It's unhealthy and almost parasitic.
So- I could be wrong, (it happens a lot) but I'd suggest to all the nice guys that they treat there lady with respect, not deference and just be a ****in' man!

I apologize for any general staements made above- I try to avoid them as I hate being lumped into them myself, but a little hard to avoid with this topic.

I think you are spot on drinker
Cute kitty btw....:wink:

DQ66's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:07 AM
I have a crush on my son's football coach blushing It is kind of like grade school and I think he knows since I turn 5 shades of red very time he talks to me. It's embarrassing!blushing

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:07 PM

I consider older men to be around my age. I've found many guys in this age bracket have not taken care of themselves well enough to be able to perform. However, those that have, WOWOW. One of the hottest guys i've ever met has been a few years old than me. Awesome! Wouldn't give it up for the world. :wink: smooched

I have to agree with you. When I first started dating I was very surprised how OLD some of the guys my age look....noway

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/09/08 02:02 PM
Unless I absolutly dislike the person, I'll go out on a date. Never know.......:wink:

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:52 PM
I have a second date with someone I met on here. Don't know if it'll be hot. We'll see....drinker

DQ66's photo
Sat 08/09/08 01:46 PM

several have met... few past a first date and none past the second... I'm picky I guess

Same here. Have my first second date tonight.drinker

DQ66's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:29 PM
I have some Star Wars decoration left over from my last pity party. I'll share drinker
Seriously though, things will get better...flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Fri 08/08/08 11:51 AM
Probably not. Wouldn't be able to re-home most of them anyway :wink:

DQ66's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:56 PM

They should have a "form email" that is a polite brush off so that way you can glance at the profile, make your decision and if its a nay, then just hit the reply that has this pre typed letter. That would probably be helpful to the receivers but even more infuriating to the senders laugh

I'm not gay, but I might be a little bit in love with you right now....smitten

The "anti-mutual match" rofl rofl rofl

DQ66's photo
Thu 08/07/08 12:38 PM

Ruth -- I guess we are like in somewhat the same boat.....The thing is I have no problem talking and flirting with guys I know as friends in this online game we all play....we even talk on teamspeak too......but than when I start talking with guys in places like these I just don't know what to say to them and I just like click and shut down the window (I know it's rude but can't help it.) I don't do that to everyone and have talked to at least one guy....but I still found it hard to talk with him and wanted to just click and shut down the window but I didn't.

I don't know maybe that was the first step and maybe eventually I will overcome this :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Yeah, it's easy and fun to flirt in the forums. It's a start for me too. smile2

I'm with both of you ladies. I'm trying to date again after a 20 year marriage. I found that dating is like most anything else in life. Practice makes perfect! Go on dates, have an open mind, expect nothing, just have fun. Eventually the right guy will come along. Good luck to all of us flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25