3. Saw 4.
4. Beowulf
5. Fred Clause
6. 300
7. August Rush
8. Bee Movie
9. Game Plan
10. Kingdom

beowulf? saw 4? quite possibly 2 of the worst movies. bahahahahah you have an awful taste of movies

Allesandro's photo
Mon 11/26/07 05:41 PM
your uncle is a g!

Allesandro's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:32 PM

first of all Easter is a Pagan holiday... and Christmas is so damn commercially exploited that it doesn't have to be a religious event if you choose not to celebrate it as so. Easter can be chosen to be celebrated as a religious holiday but it originated as a celebration to the god of fertility... This is how the easter bunny came into the picture....

how about they are both pagan holidays?

Allesandro's photo
Thu 11/22/07 07:07 PM

oh you shut up what do you have down syndrome or something acting like the US is the only problem in the whole world and no one in the US is kind and accepts kind things that it's only apparent over seas you must be kidding me.

You just proved his point, as people like you are probably why he has such a dim view of this country. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, why are you so upset? And I pray you never have a child that suffers from Down's Syndrome. That statement was totally inappropriate and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself young man. Be thankful you live in the US to be able to express those opinions freely.

how did i prove his point. He's trying to say that the US is a ****hole for kindness when really it isn't. I can be as mean as a want about it but that doesn't mean that I'm not a kind person. What he said pissed me off to no extent. Oh and about the me having no children..my sister has it.

Not wanting to start a fight here but you are typical of what I was talking about. Instead of trying to reason your point of view, with intelligent and informed information. You immediately resorted to using insults and a clear display that you had nothing positive to contribute to this discussion; Instead you preferred to jump in with both feet and make a complete fool of yourself, demonstrating how small minded you are.

I will apologize on your behalf to anyone who's lives are affected by Downs Syndrome, be it directly or indirectly. Also your poor attempt at trying to sell us the idea that you're a kind person has failed miserably, using examples of society who are less fortunate with their health than say you or I, was a very sad thing to do and it shows complete arrogance and a lack of understanding and education on your part.

Your "Gung Ho" attitude towards an intelligent debate was a waste of bandwidth.

you know what i could continue on with my reasoning about this but i feel as if i'll get too angry and in fact kicked off of this site for it so i'll let it go.

Allesandro's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:28 AM

oh you shut up what do you have down syndrome or something acting like the US is the only problem in the whole world and no one in the US is kind and accepts kind things that it's only apparent over seas you must be kidding me.

You just proved his point, as people like you are probably why he has such a dim view of this country. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, why are you so upset? And I pray you never have a child that suffers from Down's Syndrome. That statement was totally inappropriate and uncalled for. You should be ashamed of yourself young man. Be thankful you live in the US to be able to express those opinions freely.

how did i prove his point. He's trying to say that the US is a ****hole for kindness when really it isn't. I can be as mean as a want about it but that doesn't mean that I'm not a kind person. What he said pissed me off to no extent. Oh and about the me having no children..my sister has it.

Allesandro's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:50 AM

I'm sorry to have to say this but what you speak of here is only the case in the United States of America. If you go to Europe and in particular England, you'll see that folk are still decent to each other on a regular basis.

Unfortunately it has become cut throat here in the USA, all anyone cares about anymore is the next dollar and how quickly they can get their hands on it and who do they have to step on in order to get it.

I admire your charity and truly wish their were more people like you around, well done very nice gesture.

Allesandro's photo
Sat 11/17/07 09:42 PM
kalamazoo guy shut up grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

Allesandro's photo
Sat 11/17/07 03:30 PM
stop it!grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble