Community > Posts By > Mikeono

no photo
Mon 08/12/13 12:02 AM
Ya u are right

no photo
Sat 08/25/12 02:38 PM
U may call it fake cos i dnt nid u 2 beliv,but wat i wnt 2tel u is dt vry soon ur eyes wil b open,nd repent cos it mayb 2lat 4u.

no photo
Fri 08/24/12 08:48 PM
A revival story happens in some part of nigeria on thusday d 23 of aug 2012.A man was travelling in his car on thurs and met an old man on d way,and decided to stop and help d old man.as dey were goin insid d car,d old man told d man dat sometin wonderful happens in heaven on wed night,dat God told an angel 2 blow d trumpet,but jesus quickly intervend,but God refused and turn his back at jesus,so jesus had to plead by showing d father his wounded hand were he was pierce.my brothers & sisters it shows dat d coming of jesus is already at hand,r u really prepar 4 dat great rapture.plz do.i luv u all,but jesus love u most n best.

no photo
Fri 06/15/12 03:57 AM
There's a strng demon behind homosexuality dat d devil has pourd frm hell to d people of d world,it's vry common in church's 2day cos christian's nd even so cal men of God allows it,wel it shws d signs of d end time acordng 2 1tim4:1-3.infact d abomination in d world 2day wil even hasten d coming of christ,but r christians ready 4dat gr8 rapture no wonder why d bible says in d book of 1pet4:17-18.hmm is so sad,few christians r ready.pls b prepared.

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 03:56 AM
Dis mikeono any gud femal here

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 01:17 AM
RAPTURE:THE COMING OF CHRIST IS VERY NEAR,jesus may come at any time from now.on that day christ ,and the angels shall sound with a trumpent and the saint in christ shall be taken away,those that dont believe in jesus christ who came to die for our sin,will find themself in hell fire,so shall their end come.brother,sister,do you want to be with christ when the trumpet sound,do u want to be free from hell and destruction,just give your life to jesus he is the only one that can save you.REPENT THE END IS AT HAND.

no photo
Thu 10/27/11 09:42 PM
Jesus said 'heaven i have prepared for my people already and the time of their departure is at hand,because they are strangers and pilgrim on earth'.JESUS SAID "I have not change my word,i said no sin can enter into heaven".without holiness no man can see God or heaven.jesus said if any man so desire to make heaven i will give him the grace.JESUS SAID, TELL MY PEOPLE TO BE PREPARED,I would have come since but i pleaded with my father for sometime,I SAW JESUS WEEPING FOR THOSE THAT ARE ON THEIR WAY TO HELL.TIME IS AT HAND.

no photo
Thu 10/27/11 09:19 PM
HEAVEN A PLACE TO BE

no photo
Thu 10/27/11 09:16 PM
Jesus is still much sorrowful in heaven.

no photo
Thu 10/20/11 07:46 AM
I saw,i heard him weeping

no photo
Thu 10/20/11 07:45 AM
Why do jesus weep

no photo
Thu 10/20/11 07:39 AM
Tnx morning song,blessed are u,but heaven am already there,and to all those who are reading this post,u too can still make heaven do not be deceive,just believ in jesus and acept him,he wil cleans ur sin and write ur name in the book of life,pls do quickly because the time of his coming is at hand(rapture of the saint).and to all to christian who are faithful to God be faithful still.GOD BLESS U ALL.AMEN.

no photo
Wed 10/19/11 04:21 AM
Sin may be commited ignorantly by even a christian and u no that ignorant is not an excuse,a woman went to hell becos she borrowed a maches stick from sum one to lite a fire after she had lited the fire she collected just two stick b4 she return and din tell d owner of the maches,she did it out of ignorant and stil went to hell(all sin be equal). There are many christians dat v even gone to hell due to hidden and unconfess sin,even though he has acepted jesus b4

no photo
Wed 10/19/11 04:18 AM
Sin may be commited ignorantly by even a christian and u no that ignorant is not an excuse,a woman went to hell becos she borrowed a maches stick from sum one to lite a fire after she had lited the fire she collected just two stick b4 she return and din tell d owner of the maches,she did it out of ignorant and stil went to hell(all sin be equal).

no photo
Tue 10/18/11 02:06 AM
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL:HELL is a spiritual world that can not be seen with our naked eye. So also heaven.it is the darkest region in the world,it is made ur of the devil,falling angels,thousands and thousands of wicked demons.Man is a tripartite being made up of the spirit soul and the body. When man dies his body will decay back to the soil,his spirit will in back to God because it belongs to God,then his soul which is the real man will in and face the judgement of God.TWO thing can take a man to hell:which are,SIN AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT CHRIST JESUS THE SAVIOUR.hell is a place of torment,pain,agony for everlasting,a man that is there is lost for ever,he will be tortur and tormented by demons day and night,hard pains,weeping,and sorrow that is unbearable.it is made ur of every line of persons whether big or small.they are also burning and tormented by fire,the pain there cannot be explain in details by anybody.but this is not Gods will for man,Gods will is not that any one should perish but that all should come to repentance,that is why he sent jesus his only son to die for man so that man will not end up in hell and destruction,so when you give your life to jesus you are save.

no photo
Tue 10/18/11 02:05 AM
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL:HELL is a spiritual world that can not be seen with our naked eye. So also heaven.it is the darkest region in the world,it is made ur of the devil,falling angels,thousands and thousands of wicked demons.Man is a tripartite being made up of the spirit soul and the body. When man dies his body will decay back to the soil,his spirit will in back to God because it belongs to God,then his soul which is the real man will in and face the judgement of God.TWO thing can take a man to hell:which are,SIN AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT CHRIST JESUS THE SAVIOUR.hell is a place of torment,pain,agony for everlasting,a man that is there is lost for ever,he will be tortur and tormented by demons day and night,hard pains,weeping,and sorrow that is unbearable.it is made ur of every line of persons whether big or small.they are also burning and tormented by fire,the pain there cannot be explain in details by anybody.but this is not Gods will for man,Gods will is not that any one should perish but that all should come to repentance,that is why he sent jesus his only son to die for man so that man will not end up in hell and destruction,so when you give your life to jesus you are save.

no photo
Tue 10/18/11 01:33 AM
WHO IS LUCIFER:HE was a unique angel made by God out of fire,the sons of the morning,he was made in the class of cherubims,gifted in singing,beauty wisdom,power.his heart was lifted high(proud),he said in his heart"i will be like the most high God"angels will worship me,authorities and power will be under me.then God told him thou art a man and not God,then he was cast out of heaven,he and two thirds of other heavenly angel who also were deceive by him,they were all cast down to hell,after lucifer was cast out of heaven his name was turn to "satan the devil". God made man to fill there space but satan who was once an archangel of God became the arch enemy of God and man,who made man to disobey God again so that man will be part of punishment an destruction.ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.

no photo
Tue 10/18/11 12:21 AM
Edited by Mikeono on Tue 10/18/11 12:29 AM
NOTE BIG:tru revelation i wil try to describ how hell luk like,hell has diferent parts of torment,two thing can take us there:one is sin and refusal to accept lord jesus christ the saviour,christians take every parts of hell has his own great torment,the torment last for eternity,no food,no water for the tasty soul.God said "the soul that sinneth will die"which talks about separation from God and the condemnation of that soul in hell,a man in hell still feel,as it is in the physical world,he can still remember every past life that he has live,he can see,tast,feel,smell,etc but with great pains in hell,though all sin are equal before God,but in hell every sin has there own punishment,assign to every one by d devil as he checks his black book.hell is horror,dark,smelling,and fill with thousands and thousands of demons who are given various assignment by the devil to torment souls in hell,i cannot give a full details about hell but my greatest prayer in my lif is"jesus save me i dont want to go there".DEMONS are very terible,wicked,destructive,there greatest pleasure is to torment man.they alway turn the heart of man to reject jesus so that,that man will go to hell and receive there torture and torment.can u face the everlasting horrors,pains,agony,sorrows in hell. Don't be deceive my brothers and sisters reading this text dont be deceive by the devil,he is a deceiver,you too can still make heaven and not hell,the grace of God is available for us,the only thing is to believe in jesus,that he alone can save u,confess your sin to him,and sorrender your life to him,then wil your name be writen in the book of life in heaven,and all your sins will be blotted out by the precious blood of jesus christ.As you do this may God be wit u.AMEN.

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 11:39 PM
Edited by Mikeono on Sun 10/16/11 11:44 PM
HELL IS REAL,HEAVEN IS REAL:hell is a spiritual domain dat lies in the heart of the earth,we cannot see it wit our naked eyes,hell is larger unlik d earth and cannot be full of people,it is d darkest region in d world,it is made up of lost soul,lost for ever due to there rejection of the only saviour jesus christ,it is also made up of the falling angels and lucifer which is d devil,who together disobey God in heaven and was cast down into hell and are sealed 4 everlasting destruction.wen a man dies,his spirit wil go back to God bcos it belong to God(Gen2:7),and his body wil go back to the earth were it was formed but d soul wich is d real man wil face judgment.NOTE:every one who is born again an has truly given his life to jesus christ,are puting on a pure,spotles and holy garment(eccl9:8) and there nam is writen in God's book of life,but wen dat man sin;either by fornication,lying,adultry.murder,stealing,disobedient(note all sin are equal) etc,imediately his garment wil b stain wit dat sin he has comited an his name wil b cleans frm the book of life,when dat soul now stand b4 d judgment seat of God the rightous judge,and his nam is not found in dat book,he wil b taken to hell,no man can repent again in hell,no sin can b forgive in hell,there d person wil b torment by fire & by demons day and nite 4ever.the torment in hell is more than wat we can imagine,let me tell there a millions of demons satan has sent to the earth to deceive people to hell,tru false religions and other sin,in hell there is no hope.it is better not to b hell and u'r born and go to hell.there r thousands of people going to hell each day,but the question is do u want to go there b4 u belive,remember once u'r there dere is no coming back.do u want to go there?the only thing dat can save u,is to belive in jesus and sorrender all ur life to him,remember for dis purpos he came to die 4 us,nd wen he die he rose again.BROTHER ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE,dont be decive by d devil he is d number one enemy of a man,u brother dat is reading dis post jesus want to save u,bcos u canot predict ur next minute.

no photo
Sun 10/16/11 08:19 PM
Others are:CLOSE DOORS TO MISSIONARIES IN UNEVANGELISED LAND:Satan continue,there r som dat v never heard d name "jesus" those close land must remain close 4eva,u must never allow dos missionaries to go in and mention his name so dey may b saved.dos u have chance to destroy their live,do.THE time is short and his coming is at hand..CARELESNES OF BELIVERS TOWARDS EVANGELISM..OCCULTISM AND WITCHCRAFT.finally be careful christians an let ur garment be always white(ecc9:8),amend ur ways and alway examine urself and confess ur sins,and if u are going to church but not truly save,there is stil time call on jesus he is d only on dat can save u(hebrew7:25).THE TIME IS AT Hand.

Previous 1