Community > Posts By > ojofolorunso

ojofolorunso's photo
Wed 09/07/11 09:00 AM

My first impression was "she is a scammer wanting some poor smuck to send money to move her to the usa " i have seen that so many times its not even funny ....However marriage does not mean the same thing to every one thats clear ......I would give any thing to have a wife but not a woman that has been married before if they broke the first agreement bet there not going to keep the second besides i dont think god will bless many second marriages .But i wish you the very best you are not ulgy so long as your pretty on the inside you will have no problems

I don't even believe second marriages exist especially when both former partners are still alive. They are not in my dictionary. Enough of this statement of 'my ex','my ex','my ex...',it's time to attach sanctity to marriages once and for all and make the best out of them.

I don't think you can always make the best of a marriage if your partner is an alcoholic, drug user, or an abuser. You obviously have not experienced any of this or you wouldn't have made such a niave statement.

Truly I'm not married yet and of course so many things I don't know about marriage but I just think courtship could have taken care of much part of those troublesor wht do u think

ojofolorunso's photo
Mon 09/05/11 02:19 PM

i dont date outside my country sorry. I am not a matchmaker either.

Oh Really? I didn't know until you said it.

ojofolorunso's photo
Mon 09/05/11 02:16 PM

i dont date outside my country sorry. I am not a matchmaker either.

Oh Really? I didn't know until you said it.

ojofolorunso's photo
Sun 09/04/11 03:36 PM

I heard white girls are more submissive and fun, is that why??? if so, try a philipino, i heard they are even better..

Well,let's wait and see. May be you can help with more information.

ojofolorunso's photo
Sun 09/04/11 03:30 PM

I heard white girls are more submissive and fun, is that why??? if so, try a philipino, i heard they are even better..

Well,let's wait and see. May be you can help with more information.

ojofolorunso's photo
Sun 09/04/11 03:16 PM

Let me be straightforward. I am looking for a woman to marry preferrably a white woman or any other ethnicity outside my home country who is ready to give marriage all it requires to be an eternal success. More preferrably btw the ages of 24 and 29 and is interested in diplomacy,current affairs,global peace,United Nations activities and information. The interests really are not the ultimate. I will relocate to Canada by September 2011. Hope to hear frm u soonest. Thanks.

I have a question for you. Wouldn't you be a greater asset to your country if you stayed and worked there? Are there no white women in Africa?

Thank you for your concern. But I must say it again that I'm not desperate about anything and that already I'm an asset to my country. I did my national youth service in my college where I graduated from and lectured hundreds of students and impacting knowledge in them and I still remained in the college even after the service year. I'v engaged myself in a number of community services and so on. But the God I serve is a God of vision,times and seasons. My vision is not only to be an unsurpassed asset to my country but to the entire world and you don't do that in your village alone. Exposure is good I suppose. Now hear this,wherever I go,no place like home and that is not going to be without my wife whoever she eventually turns out to be,white or no white. Sorry for sounding so personal here,the question calls for it but at least you know now that I'm not materialistic in my approach. Please see what I said about myself in my profile.

I have read your profile sir, and it's not necessary to explain God to me I am a Christian who has studied the Word.

I quote: "My vision is not only to be an unsurpassed asset to my country but to the entire world and you don't do that in your village alone."

Your vision, or His vision for you? If this is His calling for you then if God be for you then who can stand against you? I was just wondering with all the smarts you have it seemed in a country that has so many challenges you would be a greater asset there.

Honestly you have your point ma. But just that what we don't know at times as humans are more than what we do know. The environment in which man lives is much wider than what even his innermost eyes can see at a time!

I was working on your point and I believe things can work together for good just as I want to take it as a compliment. Thank you.

ojofolorunso's photo
Sun 09/04/11 05:34 AM
Edited by ojofolorunso on Sun 09/04/11 05:57 AM

Per your profile, that you mention so often, you decided to marry a white woman as a personal contribution to certain economic goals, including global peace and socio-cultural development. Hmm, doesn’t sound very romantic. It sounds more like a business related mission.

You also say you’re interested in marriage because you use both sides of your brain equally, weighing facts & feelings and logical arguments against hunches. Really? Are you serious?

It will be very difficult to meet a woman who is God-fearing, reads this profile, and is intelligent at the same time. Fear and shady wording hardly ever resonates with intelligence.

Apparently you don't understand what you read in my profile or may be I was the one who didn't make my message clear enough. You are even concluding and interpreting my profile for me and that is why you are mixing issues together and muddling things up,thereby making everything clumsy. Perhaps your confusion lies in my use of the phrase 'that is why I have decided...' that links the vision statement to the marital specifications. But you must know they are two different issues which only bother on my view of the world we are living in,as human beings.

To me you sound more like a pessimist and a cynic. A woman that has the fear of the God that I know and is not intelligent doesn't really know that God,because 'the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom'. Fear,God,wisdom,intelligence. THINK!

Anyway,I still appreciate your bluntness maam.

Many of us asked you to explain yourself here but you referred people back to your profile. I admit it is difficult to understand what you're saying and we are not allowed to copy and paste other peoples profiles, so I had to rephrase something that was difficult to understand to begin with.

So when you say I'm a pessimist and a cynic is that based on the left side of your brain or right, or both? Or is it just a hunch?

...(laughs). That may be a hunch does not really exist on this forum because I'm having a good time here. It's interesting being here and I think I should remove that phrase to make things look better. The latter only has to do with my personal interest in the kind of woman I like to marry and nothing more!

But I just hope you will agree with me that one way or the other,it makes things better for the family if your marriage partner has interest in,if not all,but at least some of the things you like to do,for a more harmonious relationship. Even if those things sound unachieveable,an encouragement born out of at least little interest could make a difference. In fact,with time,both of you may still have to bend to accommodate each other's differences and I think this site appreciates that.

Thank you and others for your observation.

ojofolorunso's photo
Sat 09/03/11 04:52 PM

Per your profile, that you mention so often, you decided to marry a white woman as a personal contribution to certain economic goals, including global peace and socio-cultural development. Hmm, doesn’t sound very romantic. It sounds more like a business related mission.

You also say you’re interested in marriage because you use both sides of your brain equally, weighing facts & feelings and logical arguments against hunches. Really? Are you serious?

It will be very difficult to meet a woman who is God-fearing, reads this profile, and is intelligent at the same time. Fear and shady wording hardly ever resonates with intelligence.

Apparently you don't understand what you read in my profile or may be I was the one who didn't make my message clear enough. You are even concluding and interpreting my profile for me and that is why you are mixing issues together and muddling things up,thereby making everything clumsy. Perhaps your confusion lies in my use of the phrase 'that is why I have decided...' that links the vision statement to the marital specifications. But you must know they are two different issues which only bother on my view of the world we are living in,as human beings.

To me you sound more like a pessimist and a cynic. A woman that has the fear of the God that I know and is not intelligent doesn't really know that God,because 'the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom'. Fear,God,wisdom,intelligence. THINK!

Anyway,I still appreciate your bluntness maam.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:59 PM

My first impression was "she is a scammer wanting some poor smuck to send money to move her to the usa " i have seen that so many times its not even funny ....However marriage does not mean the same thing to every one thats clear ......I would give any thing to have a wife but not a woman that has been married before if they broke the first agreement bet there not going to keep the second besides i dont think god will bless many second marriages .But i wish you the very best you are not ulgy so long as your pretty on the inside you will have no problems
hm maybe your just implyhing thatim a scamr,so you can hav me all2yourself,so no one would mesg me! I have never been maried and believe that marriage is staying together forever,thus i would carefuly selecthe one i believe to be able to spend a lifetime with. I do not want a divorce.marriage isuposed to be a lifelong promise of love and support.

'...marriage is supposed to be a lifelong promise of love and support'. This is a responsible submission about marriage and it's really nice.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:44 PM

Have u got one? Lookn for a wife too as I relocate to Canada next month September 2011. Not a scammer pls,that will b over my dead body. If u are interested,we can check it out.

You want to marry a white woman as part of a contribution to 'global peace'?

Ive not heard that one before. The world is changing and Im glad I can be witness.

Not as you think. It's not frivolous,deceptive and directionless. Please don't misunderstand me by mixing issues together.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:42 PM

Have u got one? Lookn for a wife too as I relocate to Canada next month September 2011. Not a scammer pls,that will b over my dead body. If u are interested,we can check it out.

Ive not heard that one before. The world is changing and Im glad I can be witness.

Oh can I say I am dating my gf to promote global peace? That makes me sound like a real go getter/activist for humanity.

But activism for humanity is not a joke. It is a serious matter!

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:37 PM

Not as you think. It's not frivolous,deceptive and directionless. Please don't misunderstand me by mixing issues together.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:30 PM

I don't even believe second marriages exist especially when both former partners are still alive. They are not in my dictionary. Enough of this statement of 'my ex','my ex','my ex...',it's time to attach sanctity to marriages once and for all and make the best out of them.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 02:28 PM

I don't even believe second marriages exist. They are not in my dictionary. Enough of this statement of 'my ex','my ex','my ex...',it's time to attach sanctity to marriages once and for all and make the best out of them.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 01:12 PM

The Bible commands that husbands should love their wives and wives submit to their husbands.men who love their wives don-t have to remind them to be submissive,its only those who withhold their love from their wives who struggle.women respond very well to love .lets hear from men ,wht do you think ?

I think that it's useless to discuss a biblical issue with people who reject the Bible as being authoritative. Perhaps this topic would be better suited in some kind of religious forum.

Yesssssssssssssssss.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 12:47 PM

I know someone that needs a green card

Certainly that is not me. To everyone,please I stand on the mountain top to shout this,without being hypocritical,that I do not need any green card from anybody and that is not the reason for my appearance on this site. My main reason for being on this site is to get to see if I could find the woman that will love me for who I am and get to know some other people too.

I don't even know how a green card looks like and I'v never in my life played visa lottery because it has never interests me. MY DESTINY IS NOT DEPENDENT ON GREEN CARD AND WILL NEVER BE. All I want is heaven's card and I hope somebody will believe that.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 12:22 PM

Let me be straightforward. I am looking for a woman to marry preferrably a white woman or any other ethnicity outside my home country who is ready to give marriage all it requires to be an eternal success. More preferrably btw the ages of 24 and 29 and is interested in diplomacy,current affairs,global peace,United Nations activities and information. The interests really are not the ultimate. I will relocate to Canada by September 2011. Hope to hear frm u soonest. Thanks.

I have a question for you. Wouldn't you be a greater asset to your country if you stayed and worked there? Are there no white women in Africa?

Thank you for your concern. But I must say it again that I'm not desperate about anything and that already I'm an asset to my country. I did my national youth service in my college where I graduated from and lectured hundreds of students and impacting knowledge in them and I still remained in the college even after the service year. I'v engaged myself in a number of community services and so on. But the God I serve is a God of vision,times and seasons. My vision is not only to be an unsurpassed asset to my country but to the entire world and you don't do that in your village alone. Exposure is good I suppose. Now hear this,wherever I go,no place like home and that is not going to be without my wife whoever she eventually turns out to be,white or no white. Sorry for sounding so personal here,the question calls for it but at least you know now that I'm not materialistic in my approach. Please see what I said about myself in my profile.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 11:35 AM

WOW frustrated

You don't have to show frustration maam! It's only a matter of sorting things out and you will of course agree with me that I don't have to say everything here.
drinks

I disagree. Everything must be disclosed.

You are correct,everything must be disclosed which I have done already(see my profile and OP). Therefore,I withdraw that statement and funny enough I'm just trying to sound careful myself too!

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 11:20 AM

I don't know, it sounds to me like you're looking for a lady so you can get a green card.

Well,you have right to your own opinion. But in this case you are wrong because to me,getting a green card through a woman signifies contract marriage that terminates on the expiration of the contract. I will die the day I engage myself in contract marriage because of one green or red card which may even end up terminating one's life especially when God has no hand in it. I believe in taking responsibility for my own life. Where I come from,it is a slap on a man's face if he thinks or depends on a woman for his survival especially when it has to do with cutting corners. In fact it is a taboo!

May be I shouldn't have talked about not disclosing everything since everything has been disclosed already(see OP and my profile). I'm not the architect of my own destiny,God is,so I don't depend on anybody for its actualization. I love my country despite the challenges and I'm not desperate to emmigrate,yet I believe in pursuing my dreams(see OP and my profile) but in utmost good faith.

ojofolorunso's photo
Fri 09/02/11 08:01 AM

Guess I'm having supporters here. The problem is that people all over the world are being carried away by their level of technological advancements rather than their Godly spiritual entities which is timeless and far greater than millions of technology which fades with time!

"Godly spirit" precludes "doormat."

Of course if you must carry the Spirit of God,you must be humble. You must be as gentle as the dove and as wise as the serpent. Thus,it is expected that in marital relationship you show mutual respect to each other as partners in progress,honour yourselves. When one is hot,let the other be cold and vice-versa. Learn to overlook things,pretend as if your partner has not made that mistake and don't complain everytime. Learn to say sorry,be ready to apologise and say thank you as the case may be,for sustainability. Above all,recognise God as the ruler of your home just as the man is the head of the family and let the man always seek suggestions from his wife as in always plan together. The husband is not in isolation of his wife and otherwise... So if you now call all this as being 'doormat' then I agree so long it gives me peace in my marriage and it keeps it going!

Previous 1 3