Community > Posts By > J_Pen

J_Pen's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:48 PM
The all time classic in my home!!!!!

You better run your little bodies somewhere, before I rip you both a new one :(

J_Pen's photo
Sat 02/02/08 06:03 PM
Ya never know what the Giants have instore for 2m...My thoughts, point wise...Are Pats 14, Giants 7 by halftime, and Final score I'm thinkin Pats 21, Giants 7.

But, I'm rootin for NY, lol :P

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:05 PM
Now it's As I lay dying-Nothing Left, than after Forsaken...Than it's sleepy time for me :)

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:54 PM

AVENGED SEVENFOLD for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy happy happy

Critical acclaim, and Unholy Confessions = <3

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:21 PM

I'll vote for whomever the Democrats select.

hmm educated voter?? i think not. thats the worst voter we have.."umm yea, ill vote whatever democrat is put up there"

jesus dude, read up on the topics before you go running our country down into the ground with any dem.

She's just in it for the attention, you know once she's in there that means will have to here about that F**k up of a husband she has!!!!
We definitely do not need another Clinton, running this country

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:16 PM

Im all for supprting the political views of a woman and giving one the oppurtunity to create history and run the USA.... but not Hillary......

I agree here as well!
I dont think we could handle anything quite like her in there right now. ESPECIALLY HER!!!

100% with you Girl :)

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:12 PM

when a person signs there name on the line they make a contract. in that contract they willing give up there right to refuse a lawfull order.
imagine the chaos if they ccould just refuse to do something becuase they dont want too

Yeah ur right!!! But, still I hate Bush :)

it isnt about your opinion of bush.
when they go in the military it is by choice.

Yes sir, I know that!!!! I'm just sayin

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:10 PM

No way, she already ran the country for 8 years.

Cuz her husband's a dip s**t!!!! I'll move outta the country, if she wins...Down with Hillary!!!!!!

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:09 PM
Noooo Wayyy!!!!

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:07 PM

when a person signs there name on the line they make a contract. in that contract they willing give up there right to refuse a lawfull order.
imagine the chaos if they ccould just refuse to do something becuase they dont want too

Yeah ur right!!! But, still I hate Bush :)

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 09:03 PM

Do you believe that a soldier (does not matter which branch of the service) should have more say in what he or she is ordered to do? In other words, should a soldier have the right to refuse to do something simply because they dont want to, or they dont agree with the person giving the order?

Or should they just shut their mouths and do what they are told, no matter what?

Please discuss....

This time around!!!!! I feel, they shouldn't have to do what they're told!!!! We're solving nothing over there, It's pointless. Bush, needs a reality check

J_Pen's photo
Tue 01/22/08 03:55 PM
My favorite gay cowboy!!!! RIP Heath

J_Pen's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:45 PM
Gimme, Some steak, onions and a yummy potato!!!!!

I'll be satisfied :)

J_Pen's photo
Mon 01/21/08 09:09 PM
Toledo, in a speedo!!!!

J_Pen's photo
Sun 01/20/08 10:01 PM

I give you an 8 1/2 to a 9

I'd agree <3

J_Pen's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:55 PM

I don't know about cool cause some places its still hot during the winter, but i can guarentee that you'll meet some interesting people...and if you don't, we'll refund your money 20000000000000% back (not including shipping and handling)

Haha!!!! Ur great :)

J_Pen's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:51 PM
I just can't sleep, cuz I got this fella on my mind!!! Is it true that...If someone stays on your mind for so long, they're meant to be there????

J_Pen's photo
Sun 01/20/08 09:42 PM
I'm single b/c I fall for people too easy!!!! And when things are going good, I have the tendency to think the worst, and I ruin it!!!! Being completely Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J_Pen's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:30 PM

the pariots r gonna lose at the super bowl by 3 points i just know it in the pit of my stomach

I feel ya too man!!!!!

J_Pen's photo
Sun 01/20/08 07:19 PM
Yeah, I kinda wanna know too :)

Previous 1