Community > Posts By > chikka2609

chikka2609's photo
Fri 09/09/11 10:14 AM

Chikka...follow your instincts.

Confusion and uncertainty are natural things but, almost 6 years?

Something is up and you know it. Hope for the best but, prepare for the worst.

Last LDR was good, but now that we're having it again I can feel that there's something wrong. I am still on the process of figuring things out or maybe waiting for truth to turn on my hand. Thank you for that, I really wanted to have an advice from a man's point of view. Because he said he will follow me here, so you think I should wait or I should leave him? Honestly, I am preparing myself emotionally. But I am still wishing everything will be ok.

chikka2609's photo
Fri 09/09/11 10:07 AM
That's fine. I'm just asking if he's gay or if he made a mistake in his profile. Totally valid question, no?

I'm sure he/she will respond him/herself. No need to be over protective. We're all friends here.

Sorry for that mistake, I was totally confused when I made my account. My main purpose then was to gain advices, so I didn't checked my profile. Anyway, to end your confusion.. I am 100% feminine, 27 years of age. Thank you for that, I've corrected it already.

chikka2609's photo
Fri 09/09/11 10:02 AM
I was in a relationship with a guy for 5 years. I in California and he in New York. For 5 years he kept telling me he wanted to leave NY and move to Cali and get married.

All the signs were there but I ignored them. Once I met an old girlfriend of his here and she asked me, "does he do that disappearing act on you too?" I said if you mean does he come back and forth from NY to Cali, yes he does. Each year there was one excuse after another for why he couldn't move, til I had had enough and ended it. Five months later I found out I was pregnant with my last child. Ask me, is he still in NY? yes he is.

So did you tried asking him to be with you and your child after finding out you were pregnant? Sorry for being selfish on my reply, I also hope you all the best..

chikka2609's photo
Fri 09/09/11 09:59 AM
May I ask what is it you feel? Six years is a long time. My experience was like this.

I was in a relationship with a guy for 5 years. I in California and he in New York. For 5 years he kept telling me he wanted to leave NY and move to Cali and get married.

All the signs were there but I ignored them. Once I met an old girlfriend of his here and she asked me, "does he do that disappearing act on you too?" I said if you mean does he come back and forth from NY to Cali, yes he does. Each year there was one excuse after another for why he couldn't move, til I had had enough and ended it. Five months later I found out I was pregnant with my last child. Ask me, is he still in NY? yes he is.
So if feel something is wrong then don't ignore it look into things and find out. I wish you all the best.

I felt being stabbed on my back, moments like when you woke up you'll just feel something isn't right, then times like you feel nervous even if there's no reason at all but all you could think about was him. There were nights when I would just cry myself to sleep thinking how could it felt like this.

I am still on the process of trying to figure things out, more on how to loose the feeling slowly but still making things work out with him. But I am trying to be prepared emotionally so as not to loose myself on the process. But my hopes are still up, wishing it could turn out a happy ending. Thanks for the reply.

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 09:35 AM

Huh, I don't get it. what

I am with my man for almost 6 years now. Before every little problem I'll share, he has say on it and give advice. But now, I think he is preventing me from telling him about my worries and will just insist to change the topic. He somehow changed and I don't know what to do.. Please advice. Thanks.

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 09:32 AM

Mmmm waiting for a man to understand you.
That is one long line.

Children often use name-calling
"acting like a child", as a tool.
I see he is onto this.

What should I do? I am trying to understand him in the best way I can so as he will not say that I am childlike.:cry: :cry:

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 09:29 AM
Edited by chikka2609 on Wed 08/31/11 09:33 AM

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 05:22 AM
Pwede ba tiga QC dito? winking

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 05:15 AM
Whenever I'll open a topic with him, he can't seem to relate and wants to change the topic instead. Why does this happen? And he said I am acting like a child.. :cry: :cry:

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 03:56 AM
Your topic is very inspiring.. Thank you so much, I needed that..smile2

chikka2609's photo
Wed 08/31/11 03:42 AM
How I wish my man can also give me reasons why he loves me.. tears tears

chikka2609's photo
Tue 08/30/11 01:46 AM
I am with my boyfriend for almost 6 years now, this is my fourth long distance relationship with him but I can sense that there's a sudden changed in him now. We're planning to end the distance, but while the long wait is still on the process.. I can't help it, but my instinct is telling me something. I want to ignore it, but its getting stronger.. Advice please.. Thanks!