some will not

some will come closer to GOD

some will not

drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:17 AM
Edited by SharpShooter10 on Fri 06/05/09 04:19 AM

:heart:

:smile: We cannot just keep on going on doing whatever we want to do, and not taking responsibility for our actions, and expecting "Superman" to come flying down out of the sky and "save the world".:smile: The human race needs to grow up and take responsibility for our choices.:smile:"God" helps those that help themselves.:smile:We have the capacity to forgive and be forgiven.:heart: Each and every one of us.:heart: Jesus said so.flowerforyou Jesus showed us the way to make this world a better place.:heart:

Wow mirror... pages and pages of this.. I cant believe it..
The bible says NO ONE knows the day or hour but to be prepared and ready as a thief does not announce he is breaking in to rob you.
Being ready means living for God and not stomping on his grace because in Mathew it talks about how because God is just and fair he will say to those who claimed to be christians but whos hearts were evil.,. Go away from me I NEVER knew you!
Yes things are bad now as they were way back when but as you see what happened in Noahs day God has a breaking point!
He gets angry as He did then but found Noah to be faithfully serving him!
He also got mad at all the evil in Sodom and Gomorah and distroyed the city.
He is alowing more and more people to be saved and hundreds and hundreds are repenting every day!
While on earth we should be reflecting his grace and mercy and that is easy to do if we are looking at him!
I am glad you do believe in God and I am sure he will continue to work through you and this sight to lead others to himself!
Be Blessed... ltl:heart:

spock He "allows"?spock

smile2 I don't blame God for anything.smile2

I ment he allows more time even with all its evil happenings so more and more people will come to him and repent...

and all souls from the first earth age before the downfall must be born of woman in the flesh. No one knows when the end is, only the so called seasons. Plus, "The anti christ will come first, Satan, That old Dragon and/or The Serpent to decieve many, and cause them to worship him, believing he is The Angel of Light, Jesus himself come th Rapture them away

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:08 AM

revelations is the only book in the Bible that describes the end of time...
Not true..........

Daniel 12
1And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

ah yes Daniel, was gonna mention that, very good drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:05 AM

yes, actually, but off and on lately.......Katrina displaced you know. i'll be there off and on, near sundown on Decataur st.

welcome to mingleflowerforyou
Nothing like creole blood eh darkowl? smokin bigsmile glasses drinker

I just love the French Quarter

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:02 AM
((((( BadGirl ))))) :tongue: love bigsmile drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:59 AM
Dear Diary.... 9 hours of nightime driving in the mountains with rain and fog........... sucks laugh drinker drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:55 AM

So did they ever find Janet Reno's penis?

No one aswered the question...
laugh I think it was adjudicated as a " large cl!tty
noway laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:42 AM

Which of his brothers was Louis Skullnik on "Revenge of the Nerds?"

Robert

Ah yes! You're right!

Didn't he also have a kid with Barbara Hershey...but she had changed her name to Barbara Seagull for a while? Crazy hippies!

Barbara Hershey drool pitchfork

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:41 AM

Which of his brothers was Louis Skullnik on "Revenge of the Nerds?"

Was it David? I know their father is John...Hmmmm...

Robert Carradine was the one who was in "Revenge of the Nerds".

And I did some bullet-related effects for "Wild West Tech" for a time (before they figured out they could re-create shootouts between cowboys WITHOUT showing them getting all shot up, that is)- Carradine was a nice (if a wee bit odd sometimes) fella and a consummate pro when it came to his craft.

that's cool, bet you had a blast doing that drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:39 AM
boxcar bertha

kung fu

bound for glory

The Long Riders ( my fav )

Kill Bill

wild west tech

and about ninety other films from what I read

R I P

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:25 AM
Bummer, I heard about that last night driving to WVA

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:46 PM
I like sleeping too much to use meth, need lots of beauty sleep which at my age borders on hibernationlaugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:21 PM
lurkers need amusement, I'm sure they find it reading these forums laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:19 PM
Been divorced three times before finding a good one, might not can pick em, but i'm not a quitter laugh drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:13 PM
((((( yellowrose )))))drinker flowerforyou smokin

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:11 PM

sexual orientation is irrevlant to doing the job at hand. Rice is having affair with another grown women its not the business of the public really to begin with.

right...in normal circumstances it's all true. But it becomes political when a former sec. of state is doing another country's foreign minister. It does have an impact in politics one way or another.

Imagine George Bush having a sexual affair with Vladimir Putin.

Imagine George Bush having a sexual affair with Vladimir Putin.

laugh noway wonder who was the top and who was the bottomlaugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 10:09 PM
Condi was great, who cares who she sleeps with or not. I don't anyway.drinker

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:10 PM
if it's not called holy matrimony then who cares, let 'em. They should be able to get the tax credits, the insurance or whatever else a married couple has or doesn't have. Christians don't have to agree with it but we are never going to stop it so to speak. If they are sharing a household they need the same rights as far as who they want to claim as a dependent, leave their insurance to, support or whatever. If they are not bothering me or forcing anything on me then I can give the same consideration.

SharpShooter10's photo
Tue 06/02/09 01:59 PM
Brooklyn Parkdrinker

I'm an immigrant from Louisiana laugh

SharpShooter10's photo
Thu 05/28/09 02:02 AM
I'll try

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25