Community > Posts By > Zipper

Zipper's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:44 PM
Porterville, but I'm too old for you darlin'

Zipper's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:41 PM
I thought I saw this thread with California Friends...

Zipper's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:29 PM
The smile.

Zipper's photo
Mon 03/17/08 10:21 PM
There are many reasons a person spends time in a mental institution. Some new laws here in California require it of all sex offenders after they have completed their jail time.

I would say, we have all made mistakes. None of us is perfect. I would give the guy a chance.

Zipper's photo
Mon 03/17/08 08:02 PM
It sounds like he has low self esteem.

Zipper's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:09 PM
I just recently learned it is okay for me to make the rules. I didn't know it. I always let the man make the rules. So, it isn't always necessarily the woman.

I now make the rules because I don't want to get hurt again.

Zipper's photo
Sat 03/15/08 08:02 PM

held me while i cried my eyes out and assured me he wasnt going anywhere....

That is sooo beautiful! You don't even know it, you have already let your guard down!

Zipper's photo
Sat 03/15/08 07:52 PM
Been through a little myself. Are you able to tell him you can't let your wall down? Are you able to tell him you're scared? Just by doing this, you have started to let your wall down.

Also, make sure you have been talking with him long enough to where you are confident he is not going to change on you.

If he is understanding, he will be sympathetic and take it at your pace.

Zipper's photo
Mon 03/10/08 05:55 PM
Who would move? Hmmm..

Okay, whoever has the most "movable" job skills. Whoever does not have children - or, children who have moved out. Or, whoever has the least amount of stuff to move!

Zipper's photo
Sun 03/02/08 06:31 PM
I like to meet fairly soon. That way I know if there is chemistry or not.

Go ahead! What is life without taking chances?

Zipper's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:33 PM
For me, the secret is to keep all options open. I am communicating with a wonderful gentleman who lives quite far away from me. I do not anticipate anything to come of it, besides a really good friendship.

However, this means I can talk to him about anything. And, who knows, maybe, slim chance, it could lead to something. If nothing else, I am gaining a wonderful friendship.

I do date men in my area though. I would prefer to find someone nearby.

Zipper's photo
Tue 02/26/08 09:41 PM
Li'l Johnny has been at the dirty jokes for decades now!

Zipper's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:12 PM
Receding hairlines...

no problem. It's human.

Zipper's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:21 PM

To me, the definition of average is:

You look at the population, and take the average of the population. Like math...

Average does not mean what is recommended in medical books. It means, average.

In this case, "average" will soon be technically "overweight" ...although I don't necessarily disagree with your point, this just seems like an odd result

I love statistics! My brain lives in the math world.

Zipper's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:19 PM

i realy don't get it! women on here say they are "average" when it is obveuse that they aren't! if your 5'5" the average woman should wiegh in between 112 and 140! not 150 or more! and that;s 5'5"! for the 5'3" woman it is 90 to 128! not 160!!!! i just don't get it. why say your "average" if your not!

men do we tell the trueth or am i just one of a kind?! i'm 140 at 5'4". the "average for my highth it 120 to 160! i am average! come on and give me some feed back!
last I checked stats showed that almost half of americans are "overweight"... kinda goes against you're theory on averages there

You Go Girl!!!

Zipper's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:18 PM

i realy don't get it! women on here say they are "average" when it is obveuse that they aren't! if your 5'5" the average woman should wiegh in between 112 and 140! not 150 or more! and that;s 5'5"! for the 5'3" woman it is 90 to 128! not 160!!!! i just don't get it. why say your "average" if your not!

men do we tell the trueth or am i just one of a kind?! i'm 140 at 5'4". the "average for my highth it 120 to 160! i am average! come on and give me some feed back!

Also, just a guess. The average intellect would make less spelling errors.

Zipper's photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:13 PM
To me, the definition of average is:

You look at the population, and take the average of the population. Like math...

Average does not mean what is recommended in medical books. It means, average.

Zipper's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:59 PM
Tell you something interesting... Hmmm...

If your ring finger is shorter than your pointer finger, the degree to which it is shorter than, is a measure of your testosterone level.

Much shorter than pointer finger: high testosterone.
About the same size as pointer finger: low testosterone.

There, something interesting.

Zipper's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:45 PM
Depends on the location and frequency of visits with the family. My family is 3000 miles away, so, they have very little influence in my search for a mate.

Zipper's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:32 PM
If you're really interested, dive in and meet them.

If unsure, tread water for a few months.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8