Community > Posts By > Alakar

Alakar's photo
Sat 10/01/11 12:31 AM
Edited by Alakar on Sat 10/01/11 12:34 AM

I love those especially the one about laughing as must as you can, whenever I'm bored I think of all the funny times I had and try to laugh whenever possible.

Is true life is too short you never know when your time is up, and always try to live a life without regrets. I'll try following some of these proverbs to heart.

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 11:24 PM
I use to play Retribution Pally Blood Elf until they butcher the class, and I just quit last November, too tired not being able to kill restoration druids or healadins.

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 11:07 PM
That's weird I use audacity before and never had problem and my OS is Windows 7 64-bit. The first time I'm hearing about using a specific sound card to record internally.

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 10:59 PM
I try to play one decent game for that whole month, like the Witcher 2, before that it was King Arthur Roleplaying War game. Oblivion I play thoroughly 2 play through but that was like 2 years ago. I was pretty into Fallout 3 last year, but never finish the last part of the game when the final expansion came out Broken Steel. Around October of this year I try playing Fall Out New Vegas but couldn't get into it, I just got side track with school, and got bored when playing it.

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 10:54 PM
Favortie system my pc, console PS3, and favorite game Witcher 2. Although, Skyrym will probably jump to the favorite spot once it comes out in November. Favorite game in the Xbox 360 probably Gear of War series. Favorite game in the PS3 Mortal Kombat 9!:banana:

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 06:09 PM

I feel that like some of our traits are genetically inherited,then past experiences are also.I feel that they are coded somehow into our DNA and then at certain times we can "remember/recall something even when have not actually done it in our lives.it would be interesting to hear other views on this topic

The Assassin's Creed series kind of follows that idea that the memories, experiences of our past life is encode in our DNA. In the game they use a machine in the future to let Desmond access his ancestor's memories.

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 02:41 AM
Edited by Alakar on Fri 09/30/11 02:41 AM
It looks like one of those viral videos, and the effect of the building being blown up reminds me of that movie Skyline. It almost look real for a second until I saw everyone bleeding from the nose, and reacting at the same time it almost look scripted.

Alakar's photo
Fri 09/30/11 02:35 AM

is time linear or branched?

if you travel back in time to change something, then the reason for the time travel wouldn't exist, so for time travel to be possible branched theory must be true

I believe that time really looks more like the figure they use for the infinity sign (kind of like the number 8).

The reason I believe this is because it seems that once man advances so far, his intellect doesn't progress but instead seems to decline. So if you were to travel back in time to change something, who knows what may happen? You may actually end up in a world that appears to be like the future but is really the past.

That might explain how the authors of the bible seemed to be able to quite accurately depict what would happen in end times. If they came from a future world that had a different time, and are there now, they might well have already witnessed the destruction of the earth, so the bible isn't prediction at all, but rather a vision of our future which they have already seen because our earth is in their past.

This may indicate that there is an afterlife after all and you may just go to another planet after death, if in fact you ever existed in the form you believe you now exist in the first place.

It could be that you never did exist, and don't actually now exist in the way you see yourself either. It could be that the earth is basically run in the manner you might run a computer program called "Sim City."

In other words, while you control it from another destination and believe you are here, you are actually only developing your spirit through homework given to you that would help your spirit progress, which would be basically nothing other than virtual reality.

This might explain why the bible says most spirits won't die except for those who disbelieve. Your virtual reality (or in other words, your body) may die, but your spirit would continue developing forever unless you chose otherwise and decided you wanted to fully experience the earth in real human form, (i.e. demonic form) sacrificing your spirit forever for the procurement of wonderful worldly goods that make the skin and body feel good.

In that case you might actually be "granted" the option to live on the earth in that manner but the payback would be that you "would" eventually die in that form, unlike those who chose to continue to learn and grow in their "spiritual" form.

But it could be a very long and finally very miserable life before you are given the ability to die. The bible states there will come a time when many will wish to die but won't be able to. (That suggests that man will develop a way to live much longer).

In that case, as the world heats up and starts to burn and all of the selfish parts of your joys start to expose themselves, you would be forced to experience the earth's wrath of the damage you created by your selfishness and disrespect for the earth and everything on and around it.

That might mean that you may feel the burning of the heat from atomic power, and be roasted by a sun damaged by microwaves by people of your own kind, and many more things.

If my theory were true, (and I don't attribute it to any particular religion) that might also explain why God would allow so many "not so nice" things to happen on earth too. It may be because they may not be happening at all but would only be happening in our minds in this virtual reality environment.

If we were to harm someone, for example, our next assignment in this spiritual visualization might be in a process called reincarnation, in which we would have to live out the exact lives of those we had harmed, and in the same manner

I could write book on this because it all seems to make so much sense, but had better stop for now because it's such a fun subject I could burn up megabytes doing so.

So many people believe science and religion are two separate things. Increasingly as time goes by, I recognize them only as one which is very intertwined.

This post blew my mind away, it make me think of the Matrix, Escaflowne and Inception, all together in a single package. Now I wonder if what I'm perceiving is true reality or a illusion from the mind.