Community > Posts By > apasserby

apasserby's photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:24 PM
possibly

apasserby's photo
Wed 12/10/08 08:51 PM
i have to agree jim breuer is hilarious in that movie.

apasserby's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:27 AM
hmm my thoughts well i try to do it atleast twice a day. helps cleanse the body and mind heh.

honestly its pretty interesting to think about and how it happens.

apasserby's photo
Wed 12/03/08 10:59 AM
hows it going

apasserby's photo
Wed 11/12/08 08:42 AM
1. the scouts are saving aluminum cans, bottles and other items to be recycled. proceeds will be used to cripple children.

2 ladies bible study will be held thursday morning at 10. all ladies are invited to lunch in the fellowship hall after the B.S. is done.

3 the pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next sunday morning.

4 low self esteem support group will meet thursday at 7 pm. please use the back door.

5 this morning the pastor will preach his farewell message, after chich the choir will sing "break forth into joy."

6 a songest was hell at the methodist church wednesday.

7 remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

8 the eighth-graders will be presenting shakespeare's hamlet in the church basement friday at 7pm. the congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.

9 thursday night potluck supper. prayer and medication to follow.

10 the rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of david, the sin of rev. and mrs. adams.

11 tuesday at 4pm there will be an ice cream social. all ladies giving milk will please come early.

12 a bean supper will be held on tuesday evening in the church hall. music will follow

13 at the evening service tonight, the sermon will be "what is Hell?" come early and listen to our choir practice.

14 weight watchers will meet at 7pm at the first presbyterian church. please use the large double door at the side entrance.

15 mrs. johnson will be entering the hospital this week for testes.

16 please join us as we show our support for amy and alan who are preparing for the girth of their first child.

17 the lutheran men's group will meet at 6pm steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, bread and dessert will be served for a nominal feel.

18 the associate minister unveiled the church's new tithing campaign slogan last sunday." i upped my pledge - up yours."

19 our nest song is "angels we have heard get high."

20 don't let worry kill you, let the church help

21 this being easter sunday, we will ask mrs. lewis to come forward and lay an eg on the altar.

22 the service will close with little drops of water. one of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.

apasserby's photo
Sun 11/02/08 07:24 PM
i believe it is caused by thinking about life to much.

apasserby's photo
Fri 10/31/08 05:22 AM
happy halloween all. im headed to work. then taking my nieces out around the block. hope you all have a fun and safe day/night. well at least fun.

apasserby's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:09 PM
depends i get off work at 5 and what ever i can throw together is what ill be. then taking my bros kids around the block a few times.

apasserby's photo
Thu 10/30/08 09:00 PM
haha she couldnt get laid by her own husband unless he was talking to you getting horny off your every day life.

apasserby's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:29 PM
it doesnt really matter to me people call me what ever. My real name is chase. my bmx crew calls me giant.

apasserby's photo
Thu 10/30/08 08:04 PM
va beach

apasserby's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:43 PM
i must say you all are quite a negative bunch when it comes to relationships. maybe he has something going on in his life. most guys turn away from the people they care about as a defense when something is wrong. or maybe just been really busy. you two have only been together for acouple months there is a lot to learn. i wouldnt sweat it honestly.

apasserby's photo
Wed 10/29/08 01:05 PM
sup hows it going?

apasserby's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:19 PM
hows it going all?

apasserby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:34 PM
oh well i guess their loss. laugh

apasserby's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:31 PM
say your in a long distance relationship and the other person changes their cell # without telling you is this a way of brushing you off witout concern??

apasserby's photo
Sat 07/05/08 05:55 AM
morning

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:56 AM

One form would lead directly to all the others!

Trustworthiness is a charater trait, NOT just an action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
true that!!!!

Wow, a simple trivial question blown all out, It was intended to be used as a fun question, Loosen up, live a little. get over your past grudges.

D*mn it answer the question what kinda test. laugh

Any type, frustrated frustrated frustrated laugh laugh laugh

well then id have to say test.

if someone cheats on a person their an a$shole and you leave them **** you get use to it.

if you cheat on taxes ill let gov. try to get something right for once.

but test **** that just annoying cause you didnt earn **** and your getting the credit for it.

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:41 AM

One form would lead directly to all the others!

Trustworthiness is a charater trait, NOT just an action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
true that!!!!

Wow, a simple trivial question blown all out, It was intended to be used as a fun question, Loosen up, live a little. get over your past grudges.

D*mn it answer the question what kinda test. laugh

apasserby's photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:37 AM
Edited by apasserby on Fri 07/04/08 08:37 AM

what kinda test??

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8