Wed 10/05/11 11:39 AM
Why don't walruses like Star Wars?
Because it's got TUSKin' Raiders! (buddum bum) biggrin

GNwriter25's photo
Thu 09/29/11 12:34 PM
My favorite was Ralph S. Mouse

GNwriter25's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:48 PM
SO! I won't say much for those who wish to see it, but haven't...but the show made a few changes, do yous think they are good changes, or do ya think the writers are going downhill from here? (Me? I think it's keeping its laughs)

GNwriter25's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:42 PM
Who likes this show? I tell ya what: I've watched, so far, both episodes that aired, and I am very impressed with it. Both the brunette and the blondie is funny, they've got good chemistry between each other as characters, and I'm definitely looking forward to episode 3...anybody else?

GNwriter25's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:40 PM
Let's do another one! What words can you form using the 3 letters: ARE? (remember, the letters don't have to be side by side by side)
Marches!

GNwriter25's photo
Tue 09/27/11 05:37 PM

Wow! That's been a long while. I vaguely remember reading his books, and don't think the folks have any of his.

Rats of NIMH, for me. LOL!

Not rats of Nimh, Beverly Clery's mouse...he's gotta motorbike and goes on adventures. Ralph S. Mouse is THE mouse! biggrin

LOL! I know!

But I liked the Rats of NIMH more, by Robert O'Brien.

that's cool. Have ya read anything else by Robert?

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 12:02 PM

Wow! That's been a long while. I vaguely remember reading his books, and don't think the folks have any of his.

Rats of NIMH, for me. LOL!

Not rats of Nimh, Beverly Clery's mouse...he's gotta motorbike and goes on adventures. Ralph S. Mouse is THE mouse! biggrin

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:17 AM
So, this dude walks into a fast-food place called Harties. He discovers that they've got a section that has only healthy foods. So, he decides to order a turkey burger on a whole wheat bun (with fries and a drink). So, it takes a couple minutes to fry and cook up, and then he gets his drink and has a seat. He takes his sandwich out, and thinks to himself "seems kinda hard"...he takes a bite, and it almost makes his teeth come out...the problem: The burger sat on buns of steel! biggrin

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:13 AM
I totally love to go walking for leisure. It helps me to relax, and it can be very soothing. It doesn't even matter when I do walk: In the rain, on a bright sunny day, in the wintertime. Anybody else like to walk/hike/jog much?

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 10:11 AM

Star Wars 4,5,and 6 should have been left as they were and 1,2 and 3 should never have been made.

Ya, I mean...it's like, if he wanted to change them at all, why didn't he simply remake them? At least that'd be better than fiddling with them, right? Lol Well, I think so anyway...

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 07:45 AM
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 06:06 AM
So, I've heard George Lucas, once again, tweaked the 70s/80s Star Wars films yet again. I must admit, I'm a little disappointed with that...is anyone else as disappointed as I am, or is there anybody that thinks it's changed for a better view??

GNwriter25's photo
Mon 09/26/11 06:03 AM
It is! I even like Roald Duhl, I actually have an ultimate collection book of his. It's very cool, but yeah, I totally agree. Right now, I wish I could reread Ralph S. Mouse...that was my favorite :smile:

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 06:03 PM
I'm gonna give out 3 letters, and you must think of a word that has those 3 letters (in that order, but not consecutively, necessarily) First one: ERT For Instance (and I'll start) Exert

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 06:01 PM
Does anybody on this whole site use my coke rewards? I really like it...it's got a lot to offer, anybody at all? smile2

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 05:57 PM
Has anybody ever read any Beverly Clery books when you were younger? I remember reading her books, and I could read through those books in no time way back when...good times shades

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 02:22 PM
Edited by GNwriter25 on Sun 09/25/11 02:23 PM
This guy sits down on his couch, and his corgi pit-patts over to him. The dog looks very excited, so the man asks "would you like to play with one of your toys?" And so he grabs a twisted rope, and throws it toward the next room. The corgi chases after it. Brings it back, and then the guy starts playfully reaching toward it but doesn't quite touch the rope. A minute later, the dog grabs one of his slippers, lying on the floor, instead, and runs with it. All the man could say was "you silly dog"

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 02:18 PM
2001 Ford Taurus. That thing so far's lasted over 10 years biggrin

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 02:15 PM
Anybody seen the series premiere? I think it looks very good so far and I'm definitely looking forward to following it throughout its following episodes :smile:

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 11:55 AM
Red and Blue

Previous 1 3